HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:57 pm

In-game Name: Opsan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38006180

Have you donated: Yes

Where are you from/time zone: Pacific Standard Time.

How long have you played: ~600 hours. Since I've came back ~350

How did you hear about FF: Found it in the server lists last year.

How old are you: 16

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Well, I've talked to almost everyone on Teamspeak (Ameno, Toxic, Brigs, etc...)

Have you played on any of our other servers: The TTT. I went in there to mess up a shot and yell "MOM GET THE CAMERA".

Why you wish to be Moderator: I've played on this server quite a while. I know the rules, and I'm on everyday. Being a mod would give me something else do.

What can you offer for us as a Moderator: Imagine a bar of soap duct-taped to a plate of spaghetti , that's what I can do for this server.

Anything else you want to add: I can dream...


__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:41 am

Yes, yes you can...



Ummm... Good luck?

__________________________
ତ Fungi Extraordinaire ଡ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:23 am

Yeah, that part at the end was just kinda shoehorned in. It was just something I was listening to at the time, and I'd hate to leave that last field blank.

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:04 pm

-1 support
I still remember the stupid shit you did in the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban
avatar

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:03 pm

Ermagerd so biased u didunt evin thunk aboot wats boost fer deh survah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Raksho wrote:
-1 support
I still remember the stupid shit you did in the server

you dont even play here, you dont come on the teamspeak and you much less do anything for the community. why are you still here? if you're going to be such a dickweed to everyone, go somewhere else.

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Best gay to ever gay for the gay
Back to top Go down
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:54 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Raksho wrote:
-1 support
I still remember the stupid shit you did in the server

you dont even play here, you dont come on the teamspeak and you much less do anything for the community. why are you still here? if you're going to be such a dickweed to everyone, go somewhere else.
I still play on the server, just not as much as I'd like.
As for what I said, sure I could have sugar coated it a bit more, but there isn't need for such a hostile response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban
avatar

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Also, +1, huehuehue ur vote is discounted lel, I'm actually serious about the +1 though. Opsan's a cool guy, calm all the time and likes to joke around, never seen him break the rules, hopefully he can get a 1 week mod to show his ability!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.T



Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-09-13

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:12 pm

+1, Opsan has never done anything wrong or annoying to me, I dont see why he wasnt already a Moderator- Dr.T™
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Has the silliest willy I have ever seen with my eyes +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLakePanther



Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:32 pm

+1, I've never had a problem with Opsan, always an active and nice player. I realize that he can be goofy/immature in some peoples' eyes, but i think that when he needed to be serious he could be.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-09-18

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:10 pm

I give my approval on this subject. +5, cuz i am the swagg, so i can give that many.  afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 264
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:00 pm

-3 Because fun police but keeping a extra for me because yes.

__________________________
Sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Chess1 wrote:
-3 Because fun police but keeping a extra for me because yes.
..... wat?

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 264
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Validtarget wrote:
Chess1 wrote:
-3 Because fun police but keeping a extra for me because yes.
..... wat?
Brig put +5...I said -3. Math.

__________________________
Sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Good stuff, Fellas.

This thread has turned into 1st grade arithmetic simulator 2022.

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Max Winters

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-09-23

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:12 pm

+1 just because cones and things

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wastedguru

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:17 pm

+1 Cuase Opsan isnt a Fucking Retarded Like some of the Other Players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Guru, if you want to sling shit at people, talk to them in person, or on the Teamspeak. That's where we fix issues. Really, the forums is there because logistics, but the core of the community is the TS

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:12 am

Just going to +1 this because Opsan hasn't been accepted yet.
Opsans always has a cool head, at least when I see him around.
Been on the server long enough to know the rules thoroughly.

__________________________
Res ad triarios venit

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:12 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Guru, if you want to sling shit at people, talk to them in person, or on the Teamspeak. That's where we fix issues. Really, the forums is there because logistics, but the core of the community is the TS

Which is why there's only people in it for a few hours of the day and all in locked rooms most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:35 am

you knowe, you can POKE people and ask to talk to them to solve issues.

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:15 am

[Accepted]
You're always on and you're a trustworthy player. Why not now I guess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Badger324

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)   Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:31 pm

[quote="you dont even play here, you dont come on the teamspeak and you much less do anything for the community. why are you still here? if you're going to be such a dickweed to everyone, go somewhere else.[/quote]
Jeff, nor do you. You just whine, bitch, and cry because valid is in the channel with you. Please go larp.
Sincerely
~Kill Ya Selllflffff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)
» [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Veronica Faolan)
» [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki
» [Accepted]Moderator Application: Red Cloud

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: