View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLakePanther

PostSubject: [Denied] Player Report(Nomad)   Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Server: PNRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40996006

Your RP Name: Antony

Their SteamID: Was unable to get this.

Their RP Name: Nomad, however I've seen him with many other names.

Date of incident: 9/19/14

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Aprox. 5:00 P.M.

Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I had my melon plants set up in an unowned building with Steeve and I, and Nomad comes in as nice as he pleases, sees my plant and calls raid. Last i checked, you can raid without the door being owned. However, last i checked, you couldn't raid someone for having melon plants. I didn't lose much, 100 of each resource, a box of .45ACP,and a Pulse battery. Steeve lost CMG and and a box of .45ACP.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Report(Nomad)   Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:56 pm

That's like putting down miners and expecting people to not raid it. If something is there worth value it can be raided

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLakePanther

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Report(Nomad)   Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Validtarget wrote:
That's like putting down miners and expecting people to not raid it. If something is there worth value it can be raided
Yes, well i asked a mod before i posted this and he said that technically it isn't a legit raid.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Report(Nomad)   Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Since when were plants items of values? they can be secured down and are indestructible. They're not meant to be raided, and let's be real, it's not worth raiding for a few watermelons. That's like killing someone because they called you "rude". I would ban this guy for a week, but I need some evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Report(Nomad)   Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Wait, you can't destroy plants?

Alright, well my outlook on this whole situation has changed.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLakePanther

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Report(Nomad)   Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Alrighty then Bizz. I know that Tenno and Its - Biggie saw the whole thing. And a few others. However no hard evidence. Red Cloud can testify that he was trying to raid since when we had a small dispute which was solved between us he was carrying a lockpick.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Report(Nomad)   Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Nomad and I got the issue fixed ourselves. If you still want to ban em you can i guess, but i don't think he knew that you can't raid for melons/plants.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Report(Nomad)   Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:03 pm

Yeah I didn't either, damn could I get people banned for raiding my melon havens when I owned the UNSC

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player Report(Nomad)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1