Server:

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9204571

Your RP Name: Jeff Belinger

Their SteamID: dont know

Their RP Name: Tellis Argonis

Date of incident: 2014-09-20

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 00:05 AM

Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Tellis ArgoniS had spawned his car inside a very tight room used as a shop owned by the Eastern Chapter's Paladin DC and kills himself, and almost kills the rest of us. the room  was tightly packed with props and players, had the car gone nuts, the car would have killed everyone. Valid moves Tellis' car so they can ressucitate him and I pick his loot, including Conglo Armor. He risked everyone's life by spawning his car in a CLOSED ENVIRONMENT WITH 4 PEOPLE IN IT AND FILLED WITH PROPS. He finds me and demands i give back his armor. I asked Phil (Psychotic Oyster)for if his death was valid or not and told me that it was Tellis' own fault for spawning a car on top of himself in a very tight place. So with this in mind, i decide to deny Tellis' demands. He picks up a gun and proceeds to threaten me, which I imediately respond by opening fire and killing him. His answer to his death was to kick me out of the server.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Antony, Rabjib and Xavier Owens were witness to the part where Tellis demanded his armor back and for the moment i killed him.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:21 pm

I spawned a RADIO. Fucking car spawned.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:22 pm

how do you spawn a radio and your Fire Cracker spawns instead? they are in 2 different tabs!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:24 pm

Exactly. That's what I'm asking. I think it was stutter and they're in the same position in different tabs. I clicked on the radio's icon, and a car came to be. And punted me to death.
Back to top Go down
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:40 pm

It technically isn't a valid death, seeing as how people can't magically make cars OR radios appear out of thin air, so I say Tellis should have his items returned, however, he should have explained this first instead of threatening. Speech is sometimes a better option than Strength, or at least that's what I personally choose in fallout. Seriously though, you guys should sort it out, and have all items lost be returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Who says he's not lying and he wanted to access his car in the shop?

You can ask Validtarget and Paladin DC about what happened: a car was spawned inside the tiny little area that was the shop. It was like 4 inches from killing me too, so I picked his stuff out of compensation for near-death experience.

Also, if you are to drop ANYTHING from the right side tabs, MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN A LARGE ENOUGH AREA. Trust me, speaking from experience from killing myself by carvalanche, each time I did I was in an isolated area with enough space for the item to spawn. Positioning yourself at a safe distance from your spawned item is also important and knowledge of how the car will spawn in front of you depending on the map and direction you are facing. Tellis has been playing this game for at least a few months more than I have when I started in early August 2013, he should know how shit works by now.
This death was him being neglectful of his environment and not paying attention to his actions

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:06 am

A radio's like the size of a watermelon though and I had put it on the far side of the room. But it was a car, and not a radio.

AND WHY WOULD I WANT TO ACCESS MY CAR IN A TINY HOUSE. I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID. The game bugged and thought I wanted a car instead of a radio. YEP. MY FAULT
Back to top Go down
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:23 am

Ahem, Jeff...
Coront wrote:
people can't magically make cars OR radios appear out of thin air.
Coront wrote:
cars OR radios appear
Coront wrote:
OR

Yep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:57 am

I removed Tellis's rank though... It was an accident that he had it in the first place as I thought he was a moderator a long time ago but lost it due to the moderator/admin cleansing. As it turns out I was confusing him with Tanuki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:37 am

You have got to be kidding me...
Tellis should get his shit back.
Tellis should also not have threatened jeff.
How and why is this seriously being discussed, this should be an open-and-close case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rezzy

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:55 pm

While Tellis lost his stuff through no fault of his own I am still in agreement that violence/booting wasn't the right way to go. At the very least did you explain to them what happened when it happened?

wastedguru

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:35 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Who says he's not lying and he wanted to access his car in the shop?

You can ask Validtarget and Paladin DC about what happened: a car was spawned inside the tiny little area that was the shop. It was like 4 inches from killing me too, so I picked his stuff out of compensation for near-death experience.

Also, if you are to drop ANYTHING from the right side tabs, MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN A LARGE ENOUGH AREA. Trust me, speaking from experience from killing myself by carvalanche, each time I did I was in an isolated area with enough space for the item to spawn. Positioning yourself at a safe distance from your spawned item is also important and knowledge of how the car will spawn in front of you depending on the map and direction you are facing. Tellis has been playing this game for at least a few months more than I have when I started in early August 2013, he should know how shit works by now.
This death was him being neglectful of his environment and not paying attention to his actions

People don't spawn car's in tiny people filled shops... It wouldn't make sense.

Also Postnukerp has been a Hot-spot for Glitch's and exploits that Bizzclaw is Trying to Fix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis   Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:06 pm

You got me all excited thinking that there was a new player report to read! Uhhhh >:c

Player abuse report: Tellis Argonis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1