Rev

PostSubject: (Bizzclaw)Ban Appeal SnapShot[resolved]   Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:47 pm

Server: PostNukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46820045

Your RP Name: SnapShot

Date of incident: 9/20/14

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 3:12 pm

Time Zone: Mountain

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: The day before bizzclaw said (I am being completely honest and I'm giving every single thing that I saw during the event.) I was with ValidTarget and his friend Dino and we walked infront of Chops' awesome looking base and we were talking, Then ValidTarget said this build is a bit flawed you can jump over the fence. So I jumped on the fence, not completely walking over the fence and I get off and go over to ValidTarget and his friend and I decide to go into watch youtube videos on Shift+Tab menu and all of the sudden I start being shot at bringing my health down by 70 (I was a wastelander at the time) and we got our guns and I called raid for rule purposes and I jump in the base and kill all 3 21st Union Members and chops said he would get me banned about 2 seconds after his death and then Aleksandra jumps over the gate randomly and attempts to hit me with a machete and I was banned before I could react for a Month. "Hmm look what I can enter in the chat... ulx ban gunnery 43829 Console: Hmmm.. how tempting. please cancel the wars and wait untill tomorrow. Don't make me get on here and deal with it, I'm too busy." It confused me and validtarget thinking we can kill chops after 1 day regardless to what chops does." (This whole ban just fried my brain I'm sorry if this passage did yours too it's very confusing and I did my best.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: ValidTarget gave me this to put as evidence. http://imgur.com/pTMfdD1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw)Ban Appeal SnapShot[resolved]   Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:59 pm

At the time I dind't know gunny was Valid, but I heard fomr Chops that valid had started a war after being killed in the raid, which is not allowed. I told validtarget that he couldn't mess with chops at all until the next day When I could deal with the rules valid had been breaking. I told him he'd be banned for a month if he did not comply. He should know better than to hang around someone I told him he could be banned for if he messed with, especially considering valid's history. Regardless, I'm sorry you got caught up in this, so I'll shorten your ban. You should just be careful who you hang out with, because obviously Valid didn't warn you about the warning I gave him.

I actually didn't know I was dealing with Valid until today, so that's why I made Valid's ban permanent. He's was on thin ice, and should of known better then to stomp around on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

(Bizzclaw)Ban Appeal SnapShot[resolved]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1