Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: (Bizzclaw)Unban Appeal - Valid[Closed]   Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Server:Postnuke

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:29503638

Your RP Name: Mine: Gunny Edwards /  SnapShot/ Dino's

Date of incident:today

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Just now

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Yesterday when I got on, my buddy Adrian had told me Chops had killed him for playing with his keypad. So I went to Chops asked him to apoligize and return Adrian's items. Chops refused. So Adrian called raid and I sniped Chops and HellArmy, they start a war. Map switches, they get rekt and try to find a way to get me and Adrian banned. It got to a point where Bizz threatened to ban me if I didn't end the war. He said something like this "I'm to tired to deal with this atm so end the war now and deal with it tomorrow so I don't have to get on."So I ended it and we all got on with our night. So today I get on with my friend dino and me and Adrian are trying to tutor him how to play as he was brand new to the server. I went around trying to find a resource node so I could explain it to him. We couldn't find one so we see a base over there and we sit on the hill while I explain to him what a base is and the rules for them. He asked how do we get in and I explained that since chops did his base correctly you would either have to drive a car up and use that to jump over or keypad crack the front gate. Chops comes out and starts talking to us. My friend thinking in an apocalyptic mindset didn't want to be around anyone except for me and Adrian. So he threatens chops and tells him to go, so chops start leaving. Earlier I had explained to my friend you can use your hands and poke people doing no damage. So he folows chops thinking he has correct swapped to his hand and left clicks hitting chops with a machete. Me and Adrian not realizing he had done this start getting shot at as well as my friend Dino. So I snipe one guy and Adrian yells raid and starts to attack our assailants. My friend Dino gets banned. Second Adrian gets banned. And then I leave to go try and talk to Bizz. When I get in the ts Bizz is completely objective to any point I try to make and bans me from it saying "I made a mistake, sorry." I think Chops explained a completely one sided story to bizz and since Bizz didn't give me a chance to full explain I figured I'd use this.

Evidence: http://www.frostburnt.com/t1539-ban-appeal-snapshot
I can give some chat logs of me and Adrian but steam deleted alot of them.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw)Unban Appeal - Valid[Closed]   Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Wait... you were just released from a perma ban. Its been about a week and you are already banned? Again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw)Unban Appeal - Valid[Closed]   Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Pretty much. Even though I didn't break any rules

Apparently I was banned for attacking chops when i had no intention of harming him. I just got shot at and was defending myself

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw)Unban Appeal - Valid[Closed]   Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Uh oh. you just double posted... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw)Unban Appeal - Valid[Closed]   Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:

I told validtarget that he couldn't mess with chops at all until the next day When I could deal with the rules valid had been breaking. I told him he'd be banned for a month if he did not comply. He should know better than to hang around someone I told him he could be banned for if he messed with, especially considering valid's history. Regardless, I'm sorry you got caught up in this, so I'll shorten your ban. You should just be careful who you hang out with, because obviously Valid didn't warn you about the warning I gave him.

I actually didn't know I was dealing with Valid until today, so that's why I made Valid's ban permanent. He's was on thin ice, and should of known better then to stomp around on it.
I was never told through any personal chat that I couldn't mess with chops at all until the next day When I could deal with the rules valid had been breaking. I assumed that after that night my slaight with chops was straight. Either way I had no intention of doing anything to him. I was trying to bring a new member into the server and trying to tutor him on how to play. My arpee character is a dick and I'm sorry chops saw that anything anyone in my group doing as being ordered by me and him seeing only my character's side of me not knowing how I actually am assuming I was up to no good. But I was legitimatly trying to actually help the server grow. I never had any intention of harming anyone in Chop's base until after they had shot at me and Snap

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw)Unban Appeal - Valid[Closed]   Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:09 pm

I told chops to tell you all of this, and then affirmed that these things where truthful with console. I'm going to trust Chops told you that because he doesn't have a record. Your ban stays, but I'll lift their bans as you roped them into this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

(Bizzclaw)Unban Appeal - Valid[Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1