HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Server:Postnuke

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:29503638

Your RP Name: Mine: Gunny Edwards /  SnapShot/ Dino's

Date of incident:today

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): An hour ago

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Bizz claw said "I told chops to tell you all of this, and then affirmed that these things where truthful with console. I'm going to trust Chops told you that because he doesn't have a record. Your ban stays, but I'll lift their bans as you roped them into this." I still don't understand why I was banned. I explained I didn't disobey you and attack Chops, me and Snap acted in self defense. I never went up to Chops a bullied him or did anything to him. I don't see a reason for me to be banned.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:15 pm

I know he's had a lot of bans but he must really LOVE the server and the hard work bizzclaw put into it as well. I think he really loves the server because he's been spending all day after the ban working on ban appeals. And this thing was kind of a big old mess anyhow so maybe he and everyone else just forget it ever happened and forgive each-other. P.S I'm snapshot +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Chops also never told me any of that. The only thing I had to go off was what you said when you were console. Again I don't see what that has to do with anything as I never assaulted Chops or his group until I was shot at.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:57 pm

This man sounds truthful I wasnt there but according to the appeal there must've been some sort of misunderstanding of some sort I think he should be unbanned! Very Happy +1 support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:57 pm

I havent seen valid bully a single person. hes been pretty chill since he came on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vintovka
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:17 pm

I haven't been on in awhile but I remember when you were riktov and you were my role model I wanted to be a sneaky rogue like YOU MUST BE UNBANNED OR I WILL CRY! *Supports the crap out of the appeal*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Vintovka wrote:
I haven't been on in awhile but I remember when you were riktov and you were my role model I wanted to be a sneaky rogue like YOU MUST BE UNBANNED OR I WILL CRY! *Supports the crap out of the appeal*
<3 I've been on as Dallas and Gunny Edwards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Hey... your old unban appeal was declined earlier today...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Coront wrote:
Hey... your old unban appeal was declined earlier today...
But as you can see above, Bizzclaw posted that message on the last one which wasnt true. And then closed it so I couldn't explain that.

If Bizzclaw actually decides to READ this appeal unlike the last one I might just start recording all of my gameplay so people can't falsely accuse the shit out of me and get away with it just because of my history.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:13 am

You had your last chance and you blew it.

You've exploited systems to dupe items
You've exploited gaps in security after updates to farm XP
You've broken numerous rules before that
You've RDMed an entire safe zone with one grenade.
You've Double posted!
And now you've made an unfair war with Chops because they killed you as you where raiding, inventoried your weapons during combat to avoid losing them and then when you were informed not to mess with chops until I could look into those situations, you decide it a good idea to dance around outside of Chops's base and instruct your friends on how to get in, and then your friend "misclicks" and kills one of chops's friends with a machete while your other friend calls raid and then you help in killing them. Self defense? Accident? In accordance with my requests? No. None of that is true and you know it. you've been given too many chances and I'm tired of having to deal with it. Why would you even think about dancing around in front of someones base when I told you to leave that person alone? You should known better, but you don't. Looks like all of your previous bans taught you nothing. You don't learn from your mistakes, so I'm not going to unban you.

Also you know perfectly well that you weren't supposed to mess with him until I could resolve your offenses. Here's evidence thanks to rev.

Besides, those offenses alone should be enough to get you banned. After your history the smallest mess up would get you gone forever.
[Declined, don't make another appeal.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Hey this wasn't locked. Damn Im retarded

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)   Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:57 am

Due to some clarifications made in Teamspeak with Valid and I, and some things that have led chops to be banned anyways, Valid's ban will be lifted.
[Resolved]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Bizzclaw]Ban appeal Validtarget(Resolved)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1