HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 Setting the record straight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Setting the record straight   Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:48 am

Bizzclaw wrote:
You had your last chance and you blew it.

1.you've made an unfair war with Chops because they killed you as you where raiding,2. inventoried your weapons during combat to avoid losing them and then when 3.you were informed not to mess with chops until I could look into those situations, 4.you decide it a good idea to dance around outside of Chops's base and instruct your friends on how to get in, and then 5.your friend "misclicks" and kills one of chops's friends with a machete while 6.your other friend calls raid and then you help in killing them. Self defense? Accident? In accordance with my requests? 7.No. None of that is true and you know it. you've been given too many chances and I'm tired of having to deal with it. Why would you even think about dancing around in front of someones base when I told you to leave that person alone? You should known better, but you don't. Looks like all of your previous bans taught you nothing. You don't learn from your mistakes, so I'm not going to unban you.

8.Also you know perfectly well that you weren't supposed to mess with him until I could resolve your offenses. Here's evidence thanks to rev.


. Even though I know Bizz won't unban me because he is absolutely convinced I did something wrong just because Chops wanted nothing other than me to be banned after beating him I'm just gonna clear my name real quick.1. I NEVER STARTED A WAR WITH CHOPS. He went to war with me after me and snap killed him in a raid. None of us died meaning that I didn't even have a war request. 2. I never inventoried weapons during a fight. I heard his 5 robots he had to use because he couldn't kill me on his own so I inventoried my stuff before I ever saw him. 3. I didn't mess with chops he just so happened to be the only person on with a base that I could show my friend. 4. I was simply explaining to him what was allowed and what wasn't. 5. My friend never KILLED anyone , yes he accidently hit a guy but I would have heard the death beep if he killed anyone. 6. Me and Snap had no idea what was happening and were getting shot at so I sniped one of our assailants and he called raid and hopped in their base. 7. I did learn from my previous bans and mistakes. I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG even if you are convinced completely that I did. I've been trying to help the server since I got back on most people can vouch for that. Yet you decide to believe Chops instead of thoroughly checking the logs as Im sure you could. 8. I've already said this so many times but I guess I'll say it again. First off that's my screen shot. Second I didn't do shit to Chops on purpose. and third you didn't phrase what you said correctly.

I don't want to be unbanned if this is how I'm treated. But I don't want to say I'm actually trying to be a better person and then have someone who refuses to admit he's wrong ban me and then slander my name. Bizzclaw, I can't wait until you have a problem with someone in the real world and instead of actually talking it out and understanding the other person you just shut them out and refuse to accept any point of view accept the one you have already been convinced to see.

I'm officially out. You kids have fun. I sure will.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Setting the record straight   Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Dude, due the the amount of shit you've done in the past you could have /sneezed/ wrong and have been banned for it, the only reason you were even still part of the server is because bizzclaw gave you another chance. You seriously should have been more careful. I don't agree with all this stuff that has been going down but man, you kinda shouldn't have been on the server, just like fubar.
My point being is this, bizzclaw could have banned you for any reason, doesn't matter if it was legit or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Setting the record straight   Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Well, I would say that Fubar was a cool guy, just didn't follow the rules very well. He also added a real sense of danger to the server, just is he fucked up one time too many.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SpRaY_N_PrAy

avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Setting the record straight   Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Well, just when I had given hope, it's gone. I understand why they can't bring Joe back,
But if ValidTarget really did nothing wrong, and is reaching out, asking for Bizz to dig for the proof he says is there, what's the harm?
Truth is, Valid loves the FB community more than he does the gamemode, and he wouldn't risk yet another ban to lose it. He wouldn't intend not to play the game with his friends again.

He wouldn't want you to forget.:
 

__________________________
Rp name: Bastille
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Setting the record straight   Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:40 pm

SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
Well, just when I had given hope, it's gone. I understand why they can't bring Joe back,
But if ValidTarget really did nothing wrong, and is reaching out, asking for Bizz to dig for the proof he says is there, what's the harm?
Truth is, Valid loves the FB community more than he does the gamemode, and he wouldn't risk yet another ban to lose it. He wouldn't intend not to play the game with his friends again.

He wouldn't want you to forget.:
 
My last post on the forums is for you Nova bb <3 love yah babes. Just no James won't dig for evidence to unban me, he would much rather look towards the one side accusing me with no evidence just so he has a reason "not to deal with me". No point in trying to appeal to a man that just a ban appeal without actually READING it, because if he had taken time to read it and understand it I wouldn't be banned right now.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 441
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Setting the record straight   Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:44 pm

Valid, you've been banned several times before. The tiniest infraction would cause someone to report you. It's not good to be breaking rules when you're on thin ice like this. I personally want you to remain banned; not because of this specific problem, but because you've proven to all of us that you CANNOT learn from your mistakes.

Here's my piece of shit:
 

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Setting the record straight   Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:41 am

Opsan wrote:
Valid, you've been banned several times before. The tiniest infraction would cause someone to report you. It's not good to be breaking rules when you're on thin ice like this. I personally want you to remain banned; not because of this specific problem, but because you've proven to all of us that you CANNOT learn from your mistakes.

Here's my piece of shit:
 
And just like James you refuse to read. I didn't make a tiny infraction. I did absolutely nothing wrong. Chops just told him a completely one sided story causing him to ban me.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1626
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Setting the record straight   Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:21 am

Validtarget wrote:
1. I NEVER STARTED A WAR WITH CHOPS. He went to war with me after me and snap killed him in a raid. None of us died meaning that I didn't even have a war request. 2. I never inventoried weapons during a fight. I heard his 5 robots he had to use because he couldn't kill me on his own so I inventoried my stuff before I ever saw him.
This information would of been helpful a very long time ago. I have no idea why you've withheld it until it was practically too late.

I've unbanned you from the teamspeak, and lets be perfectly honest. The forums is crap for resolving situations like this. You can't be involved enough in a conversation for anything to matter at all, and there is indeed a danger that one might not read the other's entire case before making a judgement. I did read everything you've been saying, but I passed it all off because I was impatient and honestly yes, I didn't want to deal with it. I do too much for the server and community already that I have no patience anymore, but then I remembered that's not the kind of person I want to be, so I'll hear what you have to say fully in an actually involved conversation on the teamspeak and then I'll render final judgement after conferencing with Ameno.
That is, if you still want to get this resolved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Setting the record straight   Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
Validtarget wrote:
1. I NEVER STARTED A WAR WITH CHOPS. He went to war with me after me and snap killed him in a raid. None of us died meaning that I didn't even have a war request. 2. I never inventoried weapons during a fight. I heard his 5 robots he had to use because he couldn't kill me on his own so I inventoried my stuff before I ever saw him.
This information would of been helpful a very long time ago. I have no idea why you've withheld it until it was practically too late.

I've unbanned you from the teamspeak, and lets be perfectly honest. The forums is crap for resolving situations like this. You can't be involved enough in a conversation for anything to matter at all, and there is indeed a danger that one might not read the other's entire case before making a judgement. I did read everything you've been saying, but I passed it all off because I was impatient and honestly yes, I didn't want to deal with it. I do too much for the server and community already that I have no patience anymore, but then I remembered that's not the kind of person I want to be, so I'll hear what you have to say fully in an actually involved conversation on the teamspeak and then I'll render final judgement after conferencing with Ameno.
That is, if you still want to get this resolved.
I've been trying to say this information in my last 2 appeals but you always closed them before I could respond .-.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Setting the record straight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ZONDA - New NUrb Ring Record - 6.47
» TW - 4.1 - Problem setting my locale! HELP!
» what is the best GUI, Time Setting, Book and Engine for 14 sec per move game?
» setting jam di meter siput
» New Variant of the SRT Viper re-claims Laguna Seca Track Record

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Unrelated/Off-topic-
Jump to: