PostSubject: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Server:postnuke

Your SteamID:dont know

Your RP Name:dilios

Date of incident:

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):

Time Zone:pacific

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
so i was fooling around with my vendor and wanted to test something with one of my friends so i ask her to stand infont of my vendor, then some random proceeds to stand behind my vendor as it was frozen then starts dancing, so i pull out my weapon an reloaded but i didnt realize pressing r would unfreeze my vendor then bam it happens vendor flew in the air and killed someone.
so that happens and im not going to lie it was pretty funny hence the comment my friend said "admoons have been notified doe" or something along those lines also she put the other comment where she said "fuk you XD" and that was towards me because i said she was next in a joking manner.

Then i tell the guy who died to come back in voice chat so i waited for a few minutes and he never shows up btw there was nothing in his case but 1 1 2 of each so i get off because i wanted to play a different game and i had people waiting on me to play with them.

For the guy that died if you feel humiliated or you may have lost something valuable whatever reason you felt you had to notify admins i apologize.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
i spoke to my friend the day after and she recalled the fact that she said fuk uXD towards me not the dead guy so its not a case of bullying as was suspected
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:21 pm

I do not in any way feel humiliated. I infact was just confused, but the fact that you both left very close to the times of which each other (Fox and Stilios) I assumed you left because of it. And I will not say that it hurt to hear the phrase" Fuck you! XD" I didn't take any form of bullying. And I do not remember getting a "Come back". If you did then it would be in console or if you spoke it I don't know what to say.This is the console Bizz showed me

Code:
[02:01:31] Coward's End: !dance
[02:01:33] Coward's End was killed by tool_vendor
[02:01:35] Coward's End: ...
[02:01:51] Dropped "Chris Maverick" from server<STEAM_0:1:17011898>
[02:01:54] Fox: Oh shit
[02:01:55] Coward's End: Good luck
[02:02:01] Fox: Hide the body!
[02:02:05] Stillios<STEAM_0:1:65706719> spawned model models/props_c17/trappropeller_engine.mdl
[02:02:06] Stillios<STEAM_0:1:65706719> spawned model models/props_c17/streetsign004e.mdl
[02:02:16] Coward's End: admins have been notified
[02:02:30] Coward's End:  any admins?
[02:03:22] Fox: xDD
[02:03:32] Fox: Admoons been notified doe
[02:03:52] Fox: Fuck you! xD

If that helps, I'm just informing you of course just what happened through my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morphin time

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:34 pm

im aware of that and ive seen this already but thanks for posting here so others know what was said, bizz believes we were bulling you because of what fox said (fuk you) which was towards me.
And like i said i spoke in voice chat for u to come back u never came as if u gave up or something then i left after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsycoticOyster

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Honestly if it was an accident as he told me it was, I dont see why he should be banned for a month or at all. The guy who died could always be refunded and morph didnt take any of his stuff. There really is no reason for the ban.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Code:
[02:03:32] Fox: Admoons been notified doe

Seems like Fox is mocking Sonic.

Besides that, I believe the "Fuck you" was directed towards morph because it came like 20 seconds after, so...

+1 morph for unban as long as refund and stuffs.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Actually I do have one question. When a case drops. does a percentage of their loot get dropped along with the case?... According to Morph's story my case had 1 1 2. I need confirmation on this please so I can test whether or not theres a point to be made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:44 pm

ok, so from what i know, you lose 10% of your total resources upon death. on that 10%, 7% is retrievable in the case and the last 3% is gone into virtual limbo.

that's what I've been told and seem to be pretty accurate

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:53 pm

I agree with Opsan, +1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Well then I am here to put a stopper on his story now. Stilios I thought that you would at least tell them how much i actually lost and what was in the case instead of lieing about it. I had 1012 small parts exact. No scrap or chems. that means that 70 something small parts were in that case. At least tell the whole story. Don't try to make it sound less severe than it was.

-1 for lying in his story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Unfortunately I cannot verify the exact amount you lost through logs, but I'm sure morph wouldn't mind compensating you to get unbanned. Would that be doable, both of you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Morphin time

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:55 pm

sure not a problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]removal of ban morph   Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Alright then, unbanning you.