Share | 

[Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guys-Who

PostSubject: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:04 am

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61403243
RP Name: Its-Biggie
Date of Incident: This happened a few days ago but was waiting for a admin or higher to come online what i talk to and get on with so i can tell them what happened and this morning like 5 mins ago it said i got banned
Time of Incident: 72hours ago - Maybe a little long im not sure
Time Zone: GMT +1
Evidence: What happened was my robot went out side the building broke down the door and went to kill a few antlions and after that when it was coming back it got somehow stuck on a barrier and i tryed to pick it up and then it duped into my invetory but i was not sure if its a shadow glitch so i picked it up re-logged and then scraped them down to what i originally had thinking cuz i thought it was a shadow glitch it would give me nothing from breaking it down and believe me i am so sorry for my incompetence and wrong doing so i am requesting my ban to be removed as i am sorry for my doing P.S - 'BIZZCLAW you can atleast talk to me about it rather then shout all up in my face'
thanks for viewing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:22 am

Ahem...

Da rulez wrote:
There is a zero tolerance for exploit on this server. If you find any sort of Exploit, wether it be duping or damage multiplier related, you must report it. If you do not report it, or you exploit it to enrich yourself, you will be found and banned. We have logs for everything, so if you like this server don't push your luck. Besides, you'll be rewarded for reporting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guys-Who

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:34 am

Also mystogan should be ban aswell then as he has duped robots from chops
I will also give you my duped robot and the supplies i got from breaking down the one i got Bizzclaw
And the last thing on top of all this i was going to donate 45dollars to the server looks like thats not happening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Max Winters

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:26 am

This explains how chops and every 21st union member has so many robots! Razz

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:31 am

I like how people try to use the "I was gonna donate but now I'm not anymore cause I was banned." Shtick. You're not the first, nor will you be the last. Also, that triple post. Also also, I'm gonna go ahead and deny this. You had many chances to tell admins of this, and instead you just abused it for personal gain.

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:46 am

in the wise words of Stormy: "rip-rip-rekt"

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IamxFog

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:45 am

I don't know what's going on but apparently biggies.band and so has chopsAnd now it's saying I will be band to I'm confused at what I will be band for I never glitched anything I was given robots by chops I was not sure how or what happened or how he obtained these I honestly do not know what disk which is what can it please just be fixed so we don't have this happen again I really like playing on the server and never went to exploit in any way I was unaware that it was a glitch that they were doing I'm really afraid to get ban I really honestly do not want to I play on the server a lot and I really honestly want to talk to anyone I can about not getting ban if a admin can hop on the teamspeak and talk to me about the situation that would be so very much appreciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guys-Who

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:46 am

I had it accour with no intensions of me knowing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IamxFog

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:06 am

I just On the server and gave chess the robots that chops has given me.chess just deleted the three robots I was given and he removed them
And me to IamxFog i want to be unban from ts3 so we can disscuss the matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:46 am

Being given someone's severed head doesn't mean you're the killer. In the same way being given a duped item without knowing it's duped doesn't mean you're duperman.
Back to top Go down
Guys-Who

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:11 pm

YH IAMXFOG I WANT TO BE UNBAN SO I CAN DO THE SAME FFS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Guys-Who wrote:
And the last thing on top of all this i was going to donate 45dollars to the server looks like thats not happening

Triple posting, pulling the "I was gonna donate" card. Things are not looking good for you.

Also, considering you abused the exploit and mystogan didn't, you shouldn't have the privilege of coming back on.

-1 for unban.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guys-Who

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:38 pm

The Funny thing is i got money put in my paypal today thats the funny thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:13 pm

Guys-Who wrote:
The Funny thing is i got money put in my paypal today thats the funny thing

Dude, that's not the point. First you try making some bullshit excuse, then you try bribing the administration. It's not helping your case.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:37 pm

I already said no, also you're changing your story.
[Declined/Lock]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Declined]Ban Appeal For Its-Biggie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1