HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Very Bad move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chops

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:06 pm

I would love to be brought back but i respect and understand bizzclaws decision i love everyone on the server and had so much playing with you guys but i guess that's over now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Chops wrote:
I would love to be brought back but i respect and understand bizzclaws decision i love everyone on the server and had so much playing with you guys but i guess that's over now.

NOOOOOOOOO CHOPS YOU WILL COME BACK IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU BY YOUR TOES THROUGH BAN PRISON DODGING THE GUARDS
BAD CHOPS THATS A BAD CHOPS DONT THINK LIKE THAT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:48 pm

I agree I think chops should be brought back the server feels so quiet without him, just make a ban appeal chops. But biggie I can do without he was kind of a meaner weener.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:21 pm

No. You should've just told someone. It would've been so much better for you. You would've been rewarded, and have some good boy points if you applied for mod. But you didn't.

Chops

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:20 am

I know i should have chess Sad im sorry Bizz,Chess,Bacon,Phil,Ameno,ect. it was a mistake and like i said im sorry and it will never happen again . And i was gonna apply but this whole situation came and pooped on me :/ i will miss you all ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:59 am

In loving memory of chops you will be missed by every single person in the frostburnt community but not forgotten.

P.S just make a ban appeal in a month or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:09 am

lol no ones going to miss him, he didnt even do anything besides give people a couple thousand of duped resources for alliances and invites, and even then all he did was start shit for being an idiot and generally "lead" an extremely disorganized faction that had no clear motive. Everyone will forget about him in like 3 days, hell i already forgot about him because he did nothing significant. No mercy for resource exploiters m80, that wait a month thing aint gonna do shit. Mod and admin memories dont wipe every month.

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:38 am

Rev wrote:
In loving memory of chops you will be missed by every single person in the frostburnt community but not forgotten.

P.S just make a ban appeal in a month or something.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:16 pm

I'll miss the chops before he turned into some warmongering tribe, I honestly don't know what the fuck happened after Fubar was banned, you changed when he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Coront wrote:
I'll miss the chops before he turned into some warmongering tribe, I honestly don't know what the fuck happened after Fubar was banned, you changed when he did.
collin mah boi, lemme spin you a tale. When fubar got banned, chops thought he could make it as the next fubar, but he failed miserably and died a peasant's death of duping resources.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chops

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Honestly i don't know why you are being so rude Red . People do like me and i think i was a fun guy. I would never want to be the next fubar. You have no room to say anything because you don't know me at all, im nice and like i said and im going to keep saying it was a bad move. I gave you resources to be nice and we allied, i gave no one else resources to ally and i didn't even give them to you to ally with me, i could honestly careless if you did or not i just wanted to be allied because you were a cool guy to play with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:39 pm

Chops wrote:
Honestly i don't know why you are being so rude Red . People do like me and i think i was a fun guy. I would never want to be the next fubar. You have no room to say anything because you don't know me at all, im nice and like i said and im going to keep saying it was a bad move. I gave you resources to be nice and we allied, i gave no one else resources to ally and i didn't even give them to you to ally  with me, i could honestly careless if you did or not i just wanted to be allied because you were a cool guy to play with.
chops, theres one thing and one thing that will really make me absolutely hate someone. you can rdm, ill get mad, you can exploit the map, ill be even madder, you can stab people in the back, ill be furious,
but there is no mercy for resource duplicators.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:17 am

Fubar's actually better than chops. Fubar found a dupe glitch and he actually reported it and helped me get it fixed instead of exploiting it.
Also Red Cloud, if he gave you resources within the last seven days, I'm going to need to take those from you... for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
wastedguru

PostSubject: Re: Very Bad move   Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:39 pm

I think Chops Should be Un-Banned I Mean he did it For Moral Reasons Only Because He Got Shit on By All the Other Communities \

-----------************REMEMBER CHOPS***************--------- ------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Very Bad move
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2