HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:30 pm

In-game Name:
President DC Stevenson

Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106168592/

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)
No. Probably will when I get a Credit Card.

Where are you from/time zone:
Eastern Time Zone, Central FL.

How long have you played:
At least 8 months, probably longer.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)
Other: I was looking through the server lists, thought it looked cool, and decided to give it a try.

How old are you:

Do you have a microphone:
Yes. I rarely use it, but it's there.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)
Gnomp, Red Cloud, Tellis (Until his Mod Got Revoked), Brigadier General Bacon, Rebecca, Duncan, Bizzclaw, Armeno, Opsan, and Shinoda (Doesn't Really play anymore).

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)
N/A

Why you wish to be Moderator:
I enjoy the PostnukeRP Gamemode, and would like to further contribute to the Frostburnt Community by assisting other players in the process of resolving Non-RP situations and problems to improve the RP experience for everyone on the server.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:
I am able to calmly and maturely respond to RP and Non-RP situations, and would be able to assist in resolving Non-RP situations or violations of rules which would otherwise detract from the RP experience.

Anything else you want to add:
I am a regular player on the server, so I should be able to contribute to the server by performing my duties as a moderator. I would also like to point out that I am always willing to participate in actual Roleplay, instead of just shooting my way out of every situation, have no record of breaking rules or causing problems on the server, and have always been cooperative and calm in admin situations that have involved myself and other players.

Last edited by Brigadier General Bacon on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I recently changed my RPname, and also noticed that this entire application looked like it was written by a 12 year old, so I went over it and revised it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:39 am

+1
He is a good person in rp and I think he can do it!! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:39 am

+1 i double posted i see that... im going to hell... sorry Razz

Last edited by nespo421 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:11 pm

-support... just no...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:24 pm

-support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:41 pm

Ok, to the two people above, you should give a reason to why DC should not become a staff member. ESPECIALLY Bestegold, as a member of staff you should always explain your reasoning to your opinion when it comes to something about players, just saying "- support" is pretty irresponsible due to you having to go through the same process at one point, so please explain your reasoning when it comes to supporting/going against someone becoming staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:48 pm

>playing insurgency
god damn shit taste.

-support, I have heard of DC doing loads of shady shit before i took a small break and im not willing to see this guy tell me how things goes, I have an incredibly hard time acknowledging bestegold as a mod still when it comes to him coming to deal with me, and that wont change, so no, I cannot support having DC as a mod as much as people dont want me as a mod for very obvious reasons: lack of respect towards the person, at least for my case.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
I have an incredibly hard time acknowledging bestegold as a mod
~the very next line~
Jeff Belinger wrote:
for very obvious reasons: lack of respect towards the person, at least for my case

1. you can have a hard time acknowledging that an earth quake is happening, its still gonna wreck your house.

2. "lack of respect towards the person"
says the guy who barely even respects someone as a mod lelelel

DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:44 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
>playing insurgency
god damn shit taste.

-support, I have heard of DC doing loads of shady shit before i took a small break and im not willing to see this guy tell me how things goes, I have an incredibly hard time acknowledging bestegold as a mod still when it comes to him coming to deal with me, and that wont change, so no, I cannot support having DC as a mod as much as people dont want me as a mod for very obvious reasons: lack of respect towards the person, at least for my case.

- What does playing insurgency have to do with anything?
- What "Shady Shit" have I been doing?Care to explain or are you just making generalizations?

- And for the other two -support guys, have any reasons or just don't like me?

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:09 am

don't mind jeff DC, hes just a massive prick for an incredible multitude of reasons that I don't care to repeat for the millionth time. that being said, i suppose eventually i would have to chime into this thread, and here it goes:
DC, I don't believe you to be a bad guy. I really don't, and i'm not saying that from a personal viewpoint, but from a professional one. I have not seen (or remember) you doing anything rule breaking or shady. that being said, that really only makes you a law abiding, regular citizen. I have not seen you or heard of you doing anything outright impressive either. Your application is also a bit generic to begin with, and as i like a few points you made, I just don't know enough about you to know if you would accurately and unbiasedly carry them out. For that, at least for now, I'm going to remain on the fence about this one, no + or -. I suggest you make a new mod application in a month or so, and flush it out a bit to not make it seem as generic as others. perhaps by then you'll be a bit more recognizable.

Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Even though almost everyone hates him he still seems to know the rules
+support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rezzy

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:34 pm

+1
Never seen him break any rules, never seen him give anyone a hard time, never seen him turn down a new player who needs help.

thewizard240

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:42 pm

+1 very helpful to all, and in fact protects people, so I support it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abat02

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:36 pm

You are a very helpful person. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:36 pm

+1, active player and has explained the rules to me hundreds of times. I honestly can't tell you how many times I've asked him a rule and spits it out at me in detail. He also uses common sense for situations that aren't exactly in the rules.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Nevermind, he gone

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Probably best to lock this so it doesn't become a waste of everyone's time.

Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:25 am

So the only negative responses were ignored here as they didn't even post why. As for myself I have never seen anything bad out of DC. I currently have no objections. If anyone could provide exact details on events or reasons why he should or should not be a moderator this information would be very helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:31 pm

Ah, Bacon, I left the server, so there's not really much point in evaluating this.

[Declined]Moderator Application: (President DC Stevenson)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1