HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

This needs to stop (At least Leo needs to read this)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jsshinoda

PostSubject: This needs to stop (At least Leo needs to read this)   Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:27 pm

I understand how everyone in Sparta hates Price and DC but the thing I don't get is why, why so much hate? Have you guys ever considered the fact that maybe DC or Price aren't wrong or maybe a member did try to RDM them? They have a pretty clean record, so that should give a bit of explaining that they haven't done much wrong so far. Leo I know you're a great guy, I don't think another war should happen because of this mishap.

The other thing that should be considered, and I'm just saying this not directed at you, but directed at most admin. I feel like people who are ranked above others never consider the thought that they might be wrong, because they are admins or super admins or even moderator. The only difference is between you and a regular player is you have more power, that's about it. You may not actually be in the right.

Sorry if I don't have much to say, I feel like I'm just ranting. I thought it'd be better to talk it out instead, because I really don't want to get on. I love PNRP but I'm tired of the wars. I'm tired of people never accepting that they might not be right, I'm tired of people always making assumptions, I'm just tired of stuff in general and I said I'd get on if I'm needed, and right now in my time of life I don't want to be needed. All I'm asking for is to stop, consider, and not have a war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop (At least Leo needs to read this)   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Thanks for the support Shin. Also, Leo, If you do happen to read this, check out the player reports section. You might find the one about "Action Bastard" interesting.

This needs to stop (At least Leo needs to read this)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1