HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StaresAtRectangles

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-03

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Admitting to breaking a rule helps the admins yes, but it doesn't mean that you get a good boy sticker for owning up. If spawn killing is against the rules (which it is) then killing someone at spawn (even thought they said a few words which stung a little) is definitely not going to be allowed. If you had even half a brain you would either walk away from spawn and forget about it. Or walk away and hire a hitman or wait till they are at a reasonable distance (if it still matters by then) and attempt to kill. Clearly you thought that breaking one rule would be okay because you're following another, which is laughable really.

What a friendly, patronizing tone you have. So you admit that Jeff aught to banned? You believe that it's more important to strictly follow the rules in a bureaucratic way rather than to question the principles they are founded on? Antony did give me a reason to kill him when he taunted me, so i killed him. He must have been done spawning or he wouldn't have responded to me. what I find laughable is how you would even give players a set of rules that they could follow and still break, and then punish whoever you happen to not be in favor of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:54 pm

It doesn't matter if he is "done" spawning in. Spawn killing is killing someone around the area of spawn, which you did. Use common sense, PLEASE. Lets go through this again. You tried mugging someone. You spawn killed then attempted to justify said spawn kill by exploiting a "loop hole." Maybe the length of your ban will give you enough time for what you did wrong to sink in so you can come back a wiser and better player.

__________________________
As a wise man once said.. "Don't wear tampons if you are a boy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaresAtRectangles

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-03

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:01 pm

Coront wrote:
The Rules wrote:
Someone is being a general nuisance, such as micspamming or following you.

It doesn't say insulting you, and by its context it seems to mean for OOC reasons like annoying or something.

And Bizz once said that you can't kill someone for insulting you unless it seriously insults you, and i'm pretty sure "rekt rekt rekt" isn't seriously insulting.

And him saying that would be OOC, because a guy who doesn't know anything walks up to you and says "rekt" wouldn't mean you would kill him for it.

So no, this is still invalid

Also, the rules say use common sense, so that means loop holes are not allowed to be exploited.

1. insulting is a relative term, what is insulting to you may not be insulting to me, furthermore: SERIOUSLY insulting is even more relative!

2. He didn't have to insult me, because "nuisance" is a relative term. just because he wasn't insulting me doesn't mean he's not a nuisance

3. actually you WOULD kill someone if they were being OOC to you by saying "rekt," because that is annoying I.E. a nuisance. He DID have a reason to annoy me even after he got killed which is NLR on his part, not mine.

4. loop holes are not allowed to be exploited? hahahahhahaha... imagine if you walked up to the average IRS agent and told them that, they would probably take your home from you for fun using a loophole. you can't make a rule that says "no loopholes" because loopholes are rules. you have to delete them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaresAtRectangles

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-03

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Rebecca wrote:
It doesn't matter if he is "done" spawning in. Spawn killing is killing someone around the area of spawn, which you did. Use common sense, PLEASE. Lets go through this again.  Maybe the length of your ban will give you enough time for what you did wrong to sink in so you can come back a wiser and better player.

It probably does matter if a person is "done spawning in" because if you can't draw a line as to when the spawning phase is over then you could say that every death on the server is spawn killing. Let's go through what someone else told you what happened again:

"I tried mugging someone. I spawn killed then attempted to justify said spawn kill by exploiting a "loop hole."

I'm getting tired of trying to argue with someone who obviously has no interest in discussing the rules or even enforcing them in favor of being correct.

If you could at least tell me how long the ban is I might know how much extra time I have to consider how no one on any internet forum is going to follow their own rules, when it means that they lose complete control over who gets to participate therein.

Maybe If you try approaching other peoples problems in a non-biased way, you would be a wiser and better person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Double Post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaresAtRectangles

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-03

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Coront wrote:
Double Post!

Rough Draft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Max Winters

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-09-23

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:28 pm

StaresAtRectangles wrote:
Coront wrote:
Double Post!

Rough Draft.

Final Draft

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaresAtRectangles

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-03

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Can't even get her tell me how long the ban is. Lock thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:31 pm

I'm losing all hope in this appeal. Let me make things simple for you seeing as you are struggling. There is no spawn time limit. However, if you are at spawn then you may not be killed. Do you understand? You killed someone when they were at spawn. That is breaking a rule. There are screenshots of you mugging, so I don't need to be there to know that you broke yet another rule. I don't know how long your ban is for but hopefully its long enough for you to accept when you're wrong and to deal with it. Its incredible that its taking this many posts to try and get you to understand and you're probably still going to try and attempt to justify it all.

__________________________
As a wise man once said.. "Don't wear tampons if you are a boy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaresAtRectangles

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-03

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Rebecca wrote:
I'm losing all hope in this appeal. Let me make things simple for you seeing as you are struggling. There is no spawn time limit. However, if you are at spawn then you may not be killed. Do you understand? You killed someone when they were at spawn. That is breaking a rule. There are screenshots of you mugging, so I don't need to be there to know that you broke yet another rule. I don't know how long your ban is for but hopefully its long enough for you to accept when you're wrong and to deal with it. Its incredible that its taking this many posts to try and get you to understand and you're probably still going to try and attempt to justify it all.

You mean the same way cyberpunk justified that I should be banned in the first place? Probably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Why are you still arguing?

__________________________

Steamprofile badge by Steamprofile.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaresAtRectangles

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-03

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Why can't you make up your mind? either contribute to this thread, or lock it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard   Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:32 pm

We normally ban people for a month for most offenses, but almost always get shortened based on several factors
1 - The person joins our teamspeak and explains what happened from their point of view. If they were in the wrong, they apologize for it.
2 - The person makes a ban appeal on the forums and they do the same as the first one while being respectful and open minded to others since the forums are public.

You have done none of these things, you've been very quick to point fingers at many people and you're lashing out. I can tell you're upset that you were raided and banned, but please understand that the way you are acting towards others is not going to help you at all. I banned you for one month after reading this player report and going over the logs.
http://www.frostburnt.com/t1573-player-reportaction-bastard
However, I more than expected to shorten this based on your response on the forums, however, this response has not been good at all.
You've quadruple posted, lashed out angrily, and attempted to justify breaking a rule by saying you found a loophole in the rules? Well, I understand how you might think that, but here's the deal: The Spawn killing rule clearly states that you cannot kill someone for any reason. This means that all of the valid reasons to kill are overridden, including the insult reason, so first of all your "Loophole" is not justified. Also if you're going to point fingers at Jeff, then please give me some picture evidence of him doing so since we have none of him, but several pictures of you. Although it really doesn't matter because when I banned you I didn't even care that it was at spawn. I did it because you should know better and you were mugging, Rdming and breaking NLR. I already stated that the first kill was fine, but you shouldn't of taken it further.

So you "mugged" someone, broke NLR, killed at spawn, attempted to get around the rules, quadruple posted and pointed fingers at people without evidence. I don't think I'm going to shorten your ban, and it will stay as it is. One month. I don't normally allow the admin to ban the person to resolve their case, but I'm not an admin. I'm sorry again that you're going to miss the Halloween event, but let this be a lesson to you about handling situations calmly. Believe me, it's a very important lesson to be had.

I'm locking this forum thread, so if you want to make a response, please install Teamspeak 3 and join and maybe I'll hear what you have in response to this, but it is a matter no longer suited for the forums due to your behavior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
 
[Resolved]Ban Appeal for Action Bastard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Player Report(Action Bastard)
» Star Trek figures playsets, scale starships & action figures
» The Unova Group. Action Figures.
» Rowan Atkinson Doctor who action figure
» ALIEN/S & STARSHIP TROOPERS MICRO MACHINES/ ACTION FLEET

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: