AuthorMessage
EMPOLEON

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (EMPOLEON)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:37 am

Apeal format:

Server: PostNuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12495999

Your RP Name: Isaiah Blackberry

Date of incident: (Don't Know)

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): (Don't Know)

Time Zone: Pacific

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Well, i geuss some Anime administrator had a really cool Pac3 and i got jelous. I told him some nasty things about the atomic boming of Nagashi and Hiroshima. First off, this is racist and i should'nt have done that. I have been permenently banned for months now. I have learned my lesson and i am ready to come back on the community. I've adressed the owner but i was blocked and removed from his friends list for spamming.

I ask for one more chance, and i will not mess it up.
-Sincerly EMPOLEON

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: (N/A)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (EMPOLEON)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:33 pm

That wasn't why you where banned... you where banned for being a low quality user. I don't remember what exactly happened, but I remember there was RDM and a myriad of rule breaking, and now you're making something up?

I think there's actually the old ban appeal as you've been banned before for mass rdm when you got upset, then unbanned, and then I banned you again for breaking a myriad of rules, but that whole Hiroshima discussion never happened, and I'm the only admin who uses an anime PAC regularly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (EMPOLEON)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:08 pm

nooo.... im not lying. I was banned for teasing someone with a very cool pac 3 - And yeah i was really banned for it... Last time i was rdming n stuff was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (EMPOLEON)   Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:34 pm

You were banned for prop kill, prop spam, lagging the server with said prop spam and mass rdm. That ban was later removed and you came back to the server on parole (kinda like me) and then very shortly after that multiple people complained about your attitude and ardeem. From what I remember

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (EMPOLEON)   Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:22 pm

I think I remember you too. I had to get off the server cos I didn't want to get crushed by props and I was lagging so much I threw a bowl at a wall.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (EMPOLEON)   Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Validtarget wrote:
You were banned for prop kill, prop spam, lagging the server with said prop spam and mass rdm. That ban was later removed and you came back to the server on parole (kinda like me) and then very shortly after that multiple people complained about your attitude and ardeem. From what I remember

oh yea, I remember, it was the guy that started spamming huge ass HL2 Trains and chucking them around like a retard.
stay banned

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban (EMPOLEON)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:34 am

this was a very long time ago and it was the last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal Of Ban (EMPOLEON)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1