HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Whitewood

PostSubject: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Server: PostNukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16626443

Your RP Name: Whitewood

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30828003

Their RP Name: Red Cloud / Ice Cube

Date of incident:10/6/2014

Time of incident (09:00 24hr):

Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

( Ongoing occurances and no screenies yet ) Ok, so. To start this all off, im not going to be able to write a grand essay or well-grammered report, as these incidents have been on-going since a week,

two weeks ago. Red Cloud, or his other character, Ice Cube, that he switches to break rules and be a total nuisance and arsehat with his behavior.
Im just going to list off the many things hes done during my gaming experience on the Postnuke Server and gotten away with since i was lazy, stressed and thought nothing was going to become of any report.

1) I was Rdmed by Ice Cube on two different occasions in the same day a week or some weeks back( 9/15?/2014. No reason at all except for his idiotic sense of a gangbanger, yelling out things to players or else he'll kill them, including the N word all the time and generally being a nuisance with his rude behavior.

2) Recent war with Him and his community , The West Side Connection, considering he kept pissing a bunch of us off after he Rdmed me and Sebastian Monroe in the rp_cscdesert map town.
10/6/2014 - Charles Mathew and i were on the server at around 9:00 PM Central time. We were roaming about looking for things to do, currently overlooking the gas station from the nearby hill when we notice him stop along the road and get out of his van, Charles makes this known to me so we both gather our sniper rifles to scope in on him. We find our mark successfully and kill Ice Cube after a few shots from the two of us, Charles, orders me to go down to the road and grab his deathcase.

Barely 2 minutes later, we saw Ice cube back at his van, using either a car or teleporting himself back to where he just was, obviously breaking the NLR rule and abusing his admin. Eight minutes passed by as Charles and myself were talking and decided to go up along the road and approach the Gas station, Charles again makes it known that he spotted Ice Cube once more a distance aways from the road.

We once again rush over to pinpoint him with our sniper rifles, we again successfully kill him, rushing over to his vehicle when mere moments later he is suddenly standing beside us, yelling and bitching at us, claiming he was in Admin mode etc etc and telling us to go away and leave his suitcase alone.

Around 12 minutes have passed since the previous incident of killing Ice Cube the 2nd time when Charles and myself were approaching the Gas Station when we notice someone getting shot at ahead, looking closer we see that its Vash the Stampede getting shot by Ice Cube before he jumped into his van to avoid confrontation(again), we came up to assist Vash and started to call out the many rules Ice Cube had broken as he tried defending himself and yelling at us before he, what i consider to be combat logging. This is the most up to date explanation i can give, i can elaborate situations and awnser questions you may have regarding the circumstances.

Last edited by Whitewood on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLakePanther

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:47 pm

You may want to define how he "RDMed" you. I've known Red Cloud for a while, and have never seen him RDM anyone, or break any rules to be honest.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:16 pm

you are so, so, SO dumb. lets break down just how dumb you are, let me get out my guide to writing a 10 page fucking essay:

Whitewood wrote:
I was Rdmed by Ice Cube on two different occasions in the same day a week or some weeks back( 9/15?/2014. No reason at all except for his idiotic sense of a gangbanger, yelling out things to players or else he'll kill them, including the N word all the time and generally being a nuisance with his rude behavior.

RDM'd twice huh? lets back track, i remember spawning my car inside and accidentally killing antwon or antony. i was gonna tele them back and give them their shit, when all of a sudden you start firing at me. im all like "i aint havin that shiet" so i blast you and kill you. you then come back and start talking shit and insults, and for that reason i blasted you again. then after a few days im in my/antony's van playing bow down by based Ice Cube, and i tell you to quote "bow down muthafuka, u on da west side of dis town. if u dont bow down da next time im here ill blast da fuk outta u nigguh" in relation to the song. i come back and even say, "nigga just /bow and ya'll can live a'ight?" or something along those lines. i definitely told you how to /bow though, and you still said no. i gave you like 3 minutes, and then you finally say "just shoot me already." i shoot you with my deagle, then your buddy starts to fire on me, which me and my friend both wreck. both of those instances were totally legal, the first one in self defense and the second in RP. now lets move on to:

Whitewood wrote:
we again successfully kill him, rushing over to his vehicle when mere moments later he is suddenly standing beside us, yelling and bitching at us, claiming he was in Admin mode etc etc and telling us to go away and leave his suitcase alone.

well first off, my vehicle wasn't there if i remember correctly. second, i wasn't bitching and yelling at you, you dunce. I was saying "ey yo mayne i waz in an admin sit a'ight? i was explainin sum shiet to dat guy, please dont touch dat suitcase charles." stop over-exaggerating things.

Whitewood wrote:
looking closer we see that its Vash the Stampede getting shot by Ice Cube before he jumped into his van to avoid confrontation(again), we came up to assist Vash and started to call out the many rules Ice Cube had broken as he tried defending himself and yelling at us before he, what i consider to be combat logging.

i shot him, then i got into my car that was already there that i drove up into the gas station before. i then had to go because it was late and i needed to get ready for shit in the morning. and speaking of which, what the fuck were you going to gain from it anyway huh? 1 of each resource and a glock?

all in all it sounds like you're trying really hard to demerit me just for RPing on a trill ass gangsta account and having some fun, so in the famous words of Ice Cube "Bow Down, cuz i aint a hater like you, bow down to a nigga thats greater than you."

oh and also:

Whitewood wrote:
I was Rdmed by Ice Cube on two different occasions in the same day a week or some weeks back

Whitewood wrote:
Barely 2 minutes later, we saw Ice cube back at his van, using either a car or teleporting himself back to where he just was

Whitewood wrote:
teleporting himself back to where he just was

pic related:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLakePanther

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Spoiler:

Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:11 pm

+1 for Red Cloud temp ban

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Red seems to put a pretty good argument that seems to make sense, I'll have to see Whitewood's retort to this before I make my decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Coront wrote:
Red seems to put a pretty good argument that seems to make sense, I'll have to see Whitewood's retort to this before I make my decision.
spoiler alert: he doesn't have one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:29 pm

RedCloud wrote:
Coront wrote:
spoiler alert: he doesn't have one

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsycoticOyster

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Redcloud theres no reason why you need to be an asshole to White, hes being professional and you sit here and just bash him. You do make a good arguement but if you can't take critisism well and be respecful to other people then I see no reason why you should be staff.

I'll wait to see Whites response as well before I make my desicion.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Why do you have to flame and bash on every single post you make, RedCloud? Also, i don't have anything to gain from lying outta my arse, do you?? As for the incident within the Cafe of me being RDmed(the NLR rule had passed more than 5 minutes, was reading the forums), all i did was call you an idiot, which isnt far from the truth, and said that you were a nuisance, also isnt far from the truth, you then exited the cafe, brought out your gun and loaded rounds, how do i know? Because i could hear him outside while i was chilling by the Cafe fire, i wasnt talking 'shit' or insulting him, he chose to come back in and shoot me dead, taking everything i had on me, including old riot, a vip gun, some other stuff.

While before that RDming is done, i do have to wonder why you thought it was a 'good' idea to drop your big-arse van inside a small building with players inside, that clearly says you dont give a damn and didnt think anything out, i called you out on that and started shooting, however. With me being worried about my spray within the building and keeping my gunfire marked on Ice Cube, i was killed.

RedCloud wrote:
few days im in my/antony's van playing bow down by based Ice Cube, and i tell you to quote "bow down muthafuka, u on da west side of dis town. if u dont bow down da next time im here ill blast da fuk outta u nigguh" in relation to the song. i come back and even say, "nigga just /bow and ya'll can live a'ight?" or something along those lines. i definitely told you how to /bow though, and you still said no. i gave you like 3 minutes, and then you finally say "just shoot me already." i shoot you with my deagle, then your buddy starts to fire on me, which me and my friend both wreck. both of those instances were totally legal, the first one in self defense and the second in RP.
Again, you were in the town being a nuisance to everyone, i never did like your style and attempts at gangbanger rp, you kept trying to force players do what you wanted or you'd kill them. You chose to again shoot me dead, and apon doing so led Sebastian to shoot at you because you shot a fellow Spartan.

Ok, So, in the end. I dont see RedCloud denying he broke the NLR rule AND teleported himself back to his van after Charles and myself killed him. I also don't know how he gets away with things on the forums when hes always flaming people, being disrespectful and unprofessional.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Whitewood wrote:
Why do you have to flame and bash on every single post you make, RedCloud? Also, i don't have anything to gain from lying outta my arse, do you?? As for the incident within the Cafe of me being RDmed(the NLR rule had passed more than 5 minutes, was reading the forums), all i did was call you an idiot, which isnt far from the truth, and said that you were a nuisance, also isnt far from the truth, you then exited the cafe, brought out your gun and loaded rounds, how do i know? Because i could hear him outside while i was chilling by the Cafe fire, i wasnt talking 'shit' or insulting him, he chose to come back in and shoot me dead, taking everything i had on me, including old riot, a vip gun, some other stuff.

While before that RDming is done, i do have to wonder why you thought it was a  'good' idea to drop your big-arse van inside a small building with players inside, that clearly says you dont give a damn and didnt think anything out, i called you out on that and started shooting, however. With me being worried about my spray within the building and keeping my gunfire marked on Ice Cube, i was killed.

RedCloud wrote:
few days im in my/antony's van playing bow down by based Ice Cube, and i tell you to quote "bow down muthafuka, u on da west side of dis town. if u dont bow down da next time im here ill blast da fuk outta u nigguh" in relation to the song. i come back and even say, "nigga just /bow and ya'll can live a'ight?" or something along those lines. i definitely told you how to /bow though, and you still said no. i gave you like 3 minutes, and then you finally say "just shoot me already." i shoot you with my deagle, then your buddy starts to fire on me, which me and my friend both wreck. both of those instances were totally legal, the first one in self defense and the second in RP.
  Again, you were in the town being a nuisance to everyone, i never did like your style and attempts at gangbanger rp, you kept trying to force players do what you wanted or you'd kill them. You chose to again shoot me dead, and apon doing so led Sebastian to shoot at you because you shot a fellow Spartan.

[b]Ok, So, in the end. I dont see RedCloud denying he broke the NLR rule AND teleported himself back to his van after Charles and myself killed him. I also don't know how he gets away with things on the forums when hes always flaming people, being disrespectful and unprofessional.

you are fucking unbelievable. you are honestly, fucking unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:37 pm

I'm going to add my pound of salt on this, so yea, just within the hour, Opsan pretty much baited me into killing him and Vladipoo and got RedCloud to resolve the mod situation.

I would like to bring something to light . something that has me pretty fucking irritated. I believe that staff members, no matter whom, should not resolve situations involving themselves or friends. this is called CONFLICT OF INTERESTS, a form of corruption. In my piece of country, in Quebec, corruption of officials are something that has plagued everything in MY province's government. What i'm trying to say here is that CONFLITCS OF INTERESTS should be completely and utterly banned and be a banable offense on staff's part. what this means is that staff members should not involve themselves in admin/mod situations that involves their friends (people that the general masses know you are in friendly terms with) or themselves, like Redcloud seems to do regularly these days

I believeRedcloud should be banned for this reason, for conflicts of interests.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:39 pm

PsycoticOyster wrote:
Redcloud theres no reason why you need to be an asshole to White, hes being professional and you sit here and just bash him. You do make a good arguement but if you can't take critisism well and be respecful to other people then I see no reason why you should be staff.

I'll wait to see Whites response as well before I make my desicion.

if he wants to be an asshole to me and accuse me of rdm, teleportation and combat log with out any proof then like hell im gonna be an asshole to him. Him being professional? calling me an rdming, teleporting, combat logging mod? who knows the rules more than he does? respect is earned not given, if he wanted me to be respectful he wouldn't make such outlandish allegations without evidence, especially to a character who i use just to fuck around.

Last edited by RedCloud on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:48 pm

So, because he claims things you do not agree with, he's an asshole?

Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Its interesting, considering how he threatened to ban/kick me for coming out of spawn in cscdesert one time while Redcloud and another person were standing outside, RedCloud was giving something to the player when i popped in the server, and came out from spawn, he turns around and threatens to ban me if i take the players' stuff, i contiuned onwards to go scavenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Jeff Bellingas wrote:
I'm going to add my pound of salt on this, so yea, just within the hour, Opsan pretty much baited me into killing him and Vladipoo and got RedCloud to resolve the mod situation.

I would like to bring something to light . something that has me pretty fucking irritated. I believe that staff members, no matter whom, should not resolve situations involving themselves or friends. this is called CONFLICT OF INTERESTS, a form of corruption. In my piece of country, in Quebec, corruption of officials are something that has plagued everything in MY province's government. What i'm trying to say here is that CONFLITCS OF INTERESTS should be completely and utterly banned and be a banable offense on staff's part. what this means is that staff members should not involve themselves in admin/mod situations that involves their friends (people that the general masses know you are in friendly terms with) or themselves, like Redcloud seems to do regularly these days

Yep, I baited you, and I totally sounded serious while doing it. I'm out to take you down, and ban you from the spartas !!111

Anyway about Redcloud. Not sure how I should feel about this. I know Redcloud wouldn't do this kind of stuff, it's weird that you guys are accusing him of this.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Last edited by Opsan on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Walking into this thread

Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:27 pm

Opsan wrote:
Jeff Bellingas wrote:

Yep, I baited you, and I totally sounded serious while doing it. I'm out to take you down, and ban you from the spartas !!111

Anyway about Redcloud. Not sure how I should feel about this. I know Redcloud wouldn't do this kind of stuff, it's weird that you guys are accusing him of this.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

i can smell the damage control from all the way here in new york.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
LOL, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S BEEN BACK PEDALING THIS WHOLE THREAD!!

you back pedalled so much you won the Tour de France twice!

have some music for those tears of yours

Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Seriously you guys, Stop derailing the thread with your flaming and bashing posts, enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vash The Stampede

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Whitewood says: Charles and myself were approaching the Gas Station when we notice someone getting shot at ahead, looking closer we see that its Vash the Stampede getting shot by Ice Cube before he jumped into his van to avoid confrontation(again), we came up to assist Vash and started to call out the many rules Ice Cube had broken as he tried defending himself and yelling at us before he, what i consider to be combat logging. This is the most up to date explanation i can give, i can elaborate situations and answer questions you may have regarding the circumstances.

This did happen when i got shot by ice cube/ red cloud I opened up on him when I did he got in his van to avoid from getting killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Vash The Stampede wrote:
Whitewood says: Charles and myself were approaching the Gas Station when we notice someone getting shot at ahead, looking closer we see that its Vash the Stampede getting shot by Ice Cube before he jumped into his van to avoid confrontation(again), we came up to assist Vash and started to call out the many rules Ice Cube had broken as he tried defending himself and yelling at us before he, what i consider to be combat logging. This is the most up to date explanation i can give, i can elaborate situations and answer questions you may have regarding the circumstances.

This did happen when i got shot by ice cube/ red cloud  I opened up on him when I did he got in his van to avoid from getting killed.

thats what i tried telling em m80
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:56 pm

[quote="RedCloud"]
Jeff Belinger wrote:

gg deleting your post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:00 pm

RedCloud wrote:
RedCloud wrote:
Jeff Belinger wrote:

gg deleting your post
I was asked not keep the flame war going, which you currently are. I was requested by Phil, Vash and Charles.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player Abuse Report (Red Cloud/Ice Cube)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next