HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[REQ] Dan "The Space Man" Kalosh's Wishlist/Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: [REQ] Dan "The Space Man" Kalosh's Wishlist/Suggestions   Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:04 pm

I specified that I had a long list of things that I think could be implemented into the Postnuke server, and I wasn't kidding.

Let's sort this out into categories.

Skill Possibilities

Max strength = Able to use Kick Smod, kind of like with Athletics and Climb Swep

Vehicles

Maybe some more Helicopters, like the Osprey, Chinook or MH-6

Now, here comes the long part.

Weaponry

AN-94
FN Mk 16 (Scar Light)
Magpull Masada
AR-57
MP9
P90
L22A2
L85A2
AS Val
KAC SR-25
Taurus Model 444
AKS-74U
FN F200T
Skorpion vz.61
MP7

Also, as a suggestion, you might be able to incorporate the handheld "joke" M203 launcher as a flare gun.

-Dan "The Space Man" Kalosh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Dan "The Space Man" Kalosh's Wishlist/Suggestions   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Wait...........how in the hell could a handheld grenade launcher be considered a flare gun!? We already have flare guns.

However, the kick SWEP for level 5 strength does sound really cool.

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Dan "The Space Man" Kalosh's Wishlist/Suggestions   Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:19 pm

If we had those high-cap helicopters we could need some sort of anti-air weapons... And what kind of Little Birdy are we talking about here? The unarmed one or the armed one? If we had the armed one then we really could have a serious need for ground to air weapons...

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Dan "The Space Man" Kalosh's Wishlist/Suggestions   Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 pm

I don't see a point to adding MORE weapons, I mean the download for the server is large enough as it is. When you connect to our server your computer takes in about 200+MB of various content, all of those weapons could really complicate things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Dan "The Space Man" Kalosh's Wishlist/Suggestions   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:03 am

Cyber Command wrote:
If we had those high-cap helicopters we could need some sort of anti-air weapons... And what kind of Little Birdy are we talking about here? The unarmed one or the armed one? If we had the armed one then we really could have a serious need for ground to air weapons...

The MH-6 Is the unarmed one. I would think that it would cost just a tad more than a Jalopy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Dan "The Space Man" Kalosh's Wishlist/Suggestions   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:07 am

Alaska XCIII wrote:
Wait...........how in the hell could a handheld grenade launcher be considered a flare gun!? We already have flare guns.

However, the kick SWEP for level 5 strength does sound really cool.

The handheld m203 looks like a flare gun as it is, and the flare guns in the game now aren't craftable in any sort of way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Dan "The Space Man" Kalosh's Wishlist/Suggestions   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:53 am

It Doesn't matter anyways, the "joke m203" was removed and no longer functions with the new version of our weapon base anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[REQ] Dan "The Space Man" Kalosh's Wishlist/Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1