HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Opinions: The United American Republic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Opinions: The United American Republic   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:23 pm

So, I was wandering the wastes a while ago and realized that, aside from Nova Ukraina, there were no functioning governments on PostnukeRP. So, I went on leave from The Eastern Chapter, and created a new faction: The United American Republic. My plan is to create a fully functioning democratic system with congress, taxes, government jobs, free elections, and a separate military and civilian body, to distinguish between combat-centered and noncombat-centered players. So far, I've recruited a small Civil Defense force and granted citizenship to several applicants. (Yes, you have to apply for citizenship). There *WAS* a few congressmen, but they died, horribly, during an expedition, so elections are coming soon. The faction will function similarly to an NCR-Enclave system combination, with less corruption, and will likely use it's powers expand it's wasteland influence. So, Any opinions on this? Good or bad idea RP-Wise?

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Opinions: The United American Republic   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Sounds pretty cool RP-wise if you have enough people in it. And if you can coordinate it. Logistics are also gonna be a bitch imo.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Opinions: The United American Republic   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:28 pm

True. I'm going to try to get the framework sorted out before the faction gets too large, then start more actively recruiting. That way I'll be able to "Fill In" so to speak the existing frame without having to just wing it as the faction grows.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Opinions: The United American Republic   Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:49 am

Ya know...
I would join, but we all know what happened last time the Enclave and NCR had something to do with each other...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Opinions: The United American Republic   Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Needs spies to keep track of people.

DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Opinions: The United American Republic   Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Chess1 wrote:
Needs spies to keep track of people.
Well, if I had spies, do you think I would tell anyone?
And Coront, I think you're exaggerating a bit.

Opinions: The United American Republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: