HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Bases too close to spawn.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Bases too close to spawn.   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:49 pm

So, I was playing PNRP today, and working on my PAC, when a man named "bill ding" (I'm guessing he's one of Fubar's friends from the various posts I've seen) walks up to me and points a gun in my face, I say "Hey, that RDM if you do that", and he then explained to me I was in his base, and politely asked me to leave, so I did. The thing is, his base was about 10-18 feet from spawn, and when I left, I see 3 bases by different people surrounding the campfire next to spawn. Lemme put a pic:

I'm pretty sure that this is against the rule of having bases next to spawn, so I'll inform them of this, then I'll get back to writing this.

Ok, so apparently his name is "big dong", not bill ding, Ok, I'll continue to ask them.

Well, I was completely ignored by them, suppose i'll just have to see if they are illegal bases when someone replies to this post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Bases too close to spawn.   Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:53 pm

For this map, spawn is the area around the first house, not really the town as it would be silly to not let people make locked bases in a town. Still, I'm probably going to move it to that bunker in the corner of the map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Bases too close to spawn.   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:04 pm

now that's a good idea

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bases too close to spawn.   

Back to top Go down

Bases too close to spawn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: