FreeYummy

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Server:FrostBurnt PostNuke

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:65456987

Your RP Name:Yummy

Date of incident:Summer of 2014

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):Around noonish

Time Zone:Eastern America

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Well, it's been 4 months since I played on the PostNuke Server. I've Learned many things on my journey from FrostBurnt. I realized what I did was wrong and horrible, not only did I destroy someone's experience on this server. I did a nonvalid raid on the people from Mr.Clay's community. I'm not sure if they still play, but my deepest apologies to them. I'm not asking for you to like me, i'm just asking for forgiveness and acceptance back into the community. I know that what I did was unacceptable, and I know that everyone is not going to trust me. It's going to take a while but I hope that you guys will accept me back into the community. See You later CowBoy
If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:None
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:39 am

+1 for removal
Seems like a massive ban for something so small.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:10 pm

+1 for removal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:36 pm

+1 for removal

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:46 pm

you folks apparently do not know Yummy as much as some of us do. He is an attention whore, a sham and a fraud. He will trick you intop things and blame the eventual fuckup on you or take the credit for himself if it ends up turning right, which rarely ever happens. he is a back-stabbing, untrustworthy cunt-bag that has earned the ire of a lot of folks in this community, me included, do not let this plague back on our server. If you remember a user named Ziggy, this guy is just about as bad as he was.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
you folks apparently do not know Yummy as much as some of us do. He is an attention whore, a sham and a fraud. He will trick you intop things and blame the eventual fuckup on you or take the credit for himself if it ends up turning right, which rarely ever happens. he is a back-stabbing, untrustworthy cunt-bag that has earned the ire of a lot of folks in this community, me included, do not let this plague back on our server. If you remember a user named Ziggy, this guy is just about as bad as he was.

Says the dude who chewed me out for literally no reason, you said you were going to change jeff, what happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Jeff, Im sorry you have the audacity to tell me that I'm a attention whore? You're being so hypocritical right now. If you remember, that you threw a fit when you didn't become a Moderater. http://www.frostburnt.com/t1158-denied-jeff-belinger-s-mod-application?highlight=jeff+bel, I have never stabbed anybody in the back, you've had the illusion that when I was gone that I was a bad person. When ever you think something is wrong you complain. http://www.frostburnt.com/t1213-lets-take-a-gander-shall-we
Honestly, I don't find you a bad person, but a very ignorant person in general. Your not very open minded since you don't want to hear anything that anyone has to say anything that is negative to you. http://www.frostburnt.com/t1159-im-done We all made mistakes in our time in our lifetime. Jeff I never really had a problem with you, it's just that you decided that i was a bad person when i came back last year after my break.
   -Yummy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:24 pm

FreeYummy wrote:
Jeff, Im sorry you have the audacity to tell me that I'm a attention whore? You're being so hypocritical right now. If you remember, that you threw a fit when you didn't become a Moderater. http://www.frostburnt.com/t1158-denied-jeff-belinger-s-mod-application?highlight=jeff+bel, I have never stabbed anybody in the back, you've had the illusion that when I was gone that I was a bad person. When ever you think something is wrong you complain. http://www.frostburnt.com/t1213-lets-take-a-gander-shall-we
Honestly, I don't find you a bad person, but a very ignorant person in general. Your not very open minded since you don't want to hear anything that anyone has to say anything that is negative to you. http://www.frostburnt.com/t1159-im-done We all made mistakes in our time in our lifetime. Jeff I never really had a problem with you, it's just that you decided that i was a bad person when i came back last year after my break.
   -Yummy

Jeff does hold grudges against you even if you don't even say anything to him directly. And he holds those grudges, lets them fester, and just gets even more worked up about whatever shit people did to him and freaks out as a result. I've seen him shouting at people before for almost nothing.
Back to top Go down
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Also, People need to understand that i've changed my way of behaving.

P.S Tellis I found your song to your avatar finally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alextoup

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:42 pm

+1 for removal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:38 pm

You know, it's pretty dumb to think our +1 and -1 actually matters: this is not a democracy.

James and Ameno and maybe Chess decides if this happens or not

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

Hey I was like that once. +1 if he fucks up then he fucks up and it gets dealt with.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:17 pm

I don't know who the hell you are or what the hell you did, but you seem like a grade-A stand up guy who is reasonable enough to know what he did was wrong and feel the up most sorrow for it. I've said that about a lot of different people, most ended up backstabbing me, but i've got a certain feeling about you. so that's good enough for me.

+1

Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:46 am

Jeff got rekt m8

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Jeff got rekt m8
you dont even play nor do you staff here m8, let me show you the way >>>/out/

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Mushroom wrote:
Jeff got rekt m8

i sure do luv me some ubor memay arrowz< while i browse da 4chongs

Last edited by RedCloud on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLakePanther

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:25 pm

RedCloud wrote:
I don't know who the hell you are or what the hell you did, but you seem like a grade-A stand up guy who is reasonable enough to know what he did was wrong and feel the up most sorrow for it. I've said that about a lot of different people, most ended up backstabbing me, but i've got a certain feeling about you. so that's good enough for me.

+1

Totally agree. +1

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:53 pm

RedCloud wrote:
Jeff Belinger wrote:
Mushroom wrote:
Jeff got rekt m8

the arrows are used for quotation and linking back to threads, posts or boards. its the fucking format, lurking more before spouting fucking shit through your mouth you uneducated maymayfeglord

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Jeff....stop flaming man. I am getting tired of you throwing crap man on anyone and anything all over the threads. Just leave if you don't like this sever/organization and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!
Plus +1 for removal even though I don't know you Yummy.

Mathew -Lone Scout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:46 pm

RedCloud wrote:
Jeff Balinghoose wrote:
the arrows are used for quotation and linking back to threads, posts or boards. its the fucking format, lurking more before spouting fucking shit through your mouth you uneducated maymayfeglord

mmm flamewars, i know i shouldn't but its just so tempting.....

its hilarious how you're trying to educate me when you can't even get the slightest fucking sarcasm through your mind.

im sry mathew bby i just had to

Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:07 pm

Jeff why did you even come back, was it because when you left you thought people would talk about you like it was #freefubar2013 and then you came back because you realized no one gave a shit if you left or not?

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:31 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Jeff why did you even come back, was it because when you left you thought people would talk about you like it was #freefubar2013 and then you came back because you realized no one gave a shit if you left or not?

rektification complete, made better by the fact that nearly everyone agrees with you.

"i kept going, going, going, and the flames get higher, and it lulz lulz luuuuuulz, the ring of flaming, ring of flaming"

Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:49 am

Accepted, I'll unban you next time I get on.

[Accepted] Removal of ban (Yummy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1