HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:36 am

Time of incident 4:00-4:30AM october 13th.

(IT should be noted that whitewood and lone wanderer were both in the same TS channel the whole time this happened)I was making a deal with whitewood to buy an AK-47 and some ammunition, I bought the AK-47 for 160 of each and then the ammunition as 29 gun powders and 40scrrap and 40 chemicals, I figured this was a bit of a scam so i tried getting my gunpowders back by asking nicley but to no avail(lone was guarding whitewood so I left to avoid a fight), after I had left town i had been sniped by lone, the rest is told in the screenshots that follow.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=326186214
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=326186577

TL;DR:Lone shot me for trading with whitewood, then he proceeded to act mentally handicapped in order toget out of giving back my gear.

I lost an AK-47 that I just purchased from whitewood.
And a makeshift armor.
Also about 30 chems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:08 am

Actually, Toupe (a guy in our ts) tricked lone into shooting you for no reason.He said it was a hit (i didnt hear what for cause I was drilling in underdone:MMO) He said he would pay lone after the hit was done and never did.

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:27 am

StormySunrise wrote:
Actually, Toupe (a guy in our ts) tricked lone into shooting you for no reason.He said it was a hit (i didnt hear what for cause I was drilling in underdone:MMO)  He said he would pay lone after the hit was done and never did.
Lone is still responsible for the hit.
Also that seems highly unlikely but it does seem like it could happen, thing is, you weren't on the TS at the time of this happening and neither was toupe.
I have no information on Toupe so this makes some sense.


Last edited by Raksho on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1262
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:03 pm

But, I was on TS at the time and I can vouch for Stormy, this did in fact happen,

Toup told lone that there was a piece of paper in the base and said that he would place a Mass Hit on everyone (And possibly near) it because of said piece of paper. So, Lone did so and toup proceeded to say he never said such a thing when he found out there was no paper to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Coront wrote:
But, I was on TS at the time and I can vouch for Stormy, this did in fact happen,

Toup told lone that there was a piece of paper in the base and said that he would place a Mass Hit on everyone (And possibly near) it because of said piece of paper. So, Lone did so and toup proceeded to say he never said such a thing when he found out there was no paper to begin with.
This happened at 4:00AM?
A mass hit when there was 4 people on the server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alextoup



Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:07 pm

On OCT 13th I was not online I got off at 1:30 AM now I am being accused for nothing. Also Raksho is not part of the Science Research Foundation I placed multiple hits on the them and no one else, so what ever Lone wanderer did does not concern me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:45 pm

alextoup wrote:
On OCT 13th I was not online I got off at 1:30 AM now I am being accused for nothing. Also Raksho is not part of the Science Research Foundation I placed multiple hits on the them and no one else, so what ever Lone wanderer did does not concern me.
so what did you place the hits for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator
avatar

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:51 pm

I can vouch on Stormy's explanation as well, I was there at the time.

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1262
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Oh. I thought we were talking about another incident about lone that happened yesterday, thats what me and Stormy were talking about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:42 pm

So basically none of you guys that posted coming to lones defence know what is going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:19 pm

RAGE RAGE RAGE ANGER ANGER ANGER INCREASING HOSTILITIES.

Calm yo tits, son. I'm sure we can get to the bottom of what actually happened instead of just slinging conjecture at eachother. I've known stormy for a while, he doesn't lie very often, if ever. If him and several people say that some guy tricked Lone into doing a hit then yeah it sounds plausible. But I'm only about 85% convinced here.
Back to top Go down
Whitewood

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-09-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:20 pm

Alright, to put light on the situation.
Raksho came up to me in my engineering bay inside the town, where i had my workbench and CNC mill so i could make people weapons and ammo. He wanted to make a transaction for an AK-47 and 2 boxes of ammo, HOWEVER! He insisted that i reduce the price cause he didnt wanna pay up, but i chose to reduce the price down abit to 160 of each to compensate for the lack in other resources.

He then wanted some ammo, didnt pay any resources, only gave me gunpowder to make it, so i was making the ammo out of my own pocket, which kinda ticked me off and i thought it was bad buisness, throughout the deal i was being generous about everything while he was being sorta rude bout the deal, I had nothing to do with Raksho being sniped, absolutely no involvement, because after the deal i stood about in my Shop and went afkish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Tellis Argonis wrote:
RAGE RAGE RAGE ANGER ANGER ANGER INCREASING HOSTILITIES.

Calm yo tits, son. I'm sure we can get to the bottom of what actually happened instead of just slinging conjecture at eachother. I've known stormy for a while, he doesn't lie very often, if ever. If him and several people say that some guy tricked Lone into doing a hit then yeah it sounds plausible. But I'm only about 85% convinced here.
No rage here friend, just trying to get to the bottom of this, also if you had read my posts you would see that through timeframe alone what stormy said couldn't have happened.

Quote :
Alright, to put light on the situation.
Raksho came up to me in my engineering bay inside the town, where i had my workbench and CNC mill so i could make people weapons and ammo. He wanted to make a transaction for an AK-47 and 2 boxes of ammo, HOWEVER! He insisted that i reduce the price cause he didnt wanna pay up, but i chose to reduce the price down abit to 160 of each to compensate for the lack in other resources.

He then wanted some ammo, didnt pay any resources, only gave me gunpowder to make it, so i was making the ammo out of my own pocket, which kinda ticked me off and i thought it was bad buisness, throughout the deal i was being generous about everything while he was being sorta rude bout the deal, I had nothing to do with Raksho being sniped, absolutely no involvement, because after the deal i stood about in my Shop and went afkish.
I payed 40 scrap and 40 chems for the two boxes of ammo, that and 29 gun powders, I did ask for a reduction in price for the ammo and I would throw in the gunpowders free.
I payed 160 of every resource for the AK-47, which I did not ask for a reduction in price.
Also, what does this have to do with lone wanderer RDMing?

EDIT:Right my bad, I involved you in this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:02 pm

'IF YOU HAD READ MY SHIT'
You say that about every other post. God, I'm sick of you thinking everyone but you is stupid.

Makes me fucking furious when I did read your fucking post and you're telling me I didn't. Whatever. Lone and this Toupe fuck are on thin ice and shouldn't fuck around more regarding fucking killing players unless it's an airtight fucking Hit.The motherfucking rules for fucking hits are bullshit anyway. Fuck this thread. Can I get it fucking locked.
Back to top Go down
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer   Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Tellis Argonis wrote:
'IF YOU HAD READ MY SHIT'
You say that about every other post. God, I'm sick of you thinking everyone but you is stupid.

Makes me fucking furious when I did read your fucking post and you're telling me I didn't. Whatever. Lone and this Toupe fuck are on thin ice and shouldn't fuck around more regarding fucking killing players unless it's an airtight fucking Hit.The motherfucking rules for fucking hits are bullshit anyway. Fuck this thread. Can I get it fucking locked.
You're right this thread needs a lock, was dealt with already.
Also I wasn't trying to make anyone mad, i'm sorry if I sound like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Denied] Player report- Lone wanderer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Player Report Format
» Lone Wanderer Or Courier?
» How relevant will the Lone Wanderer be?
» Lone Wanderer vs Courier
» Deacon is the lone wanderer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Player Reports-
Jump to: