HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Server has vanished (Could be my stupid Internet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikespartan101

PostSubject: Server has vanished (Could be my stupid Internet)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:42 pm

So I was playing a PERP server and decided to join the Postnuke server from within my history. Couldn't find it so I looked in Internet section, could find it yet again. I was getting worried. I then opened up the legacy browser and attempted to search in there but my pathetic Internet had "no connection" and so I had to unplug and wait and try again.

So I did get back on try again but I couldn't even find it under name or gamemode. I thought the server had shut down but I had some more idea. Use the IP Address.

I went to Gametracker and found the ip and typed the command into the console. After maybe a minut of it saying "Retrieving... Info," it finally starts loading a bit more. Then my Internet loses connection again because Cox are a bunch of money-grubbing douchebags. So try the ip thing again and now I am to "Connecion Failed after 4 retries."

Is this my Internet or is something going on with the server? Because this Internet has been fucking pissing me off lately, excuse my French, and I am unable to currently unsubscribe right now...

Tl;Dr: Then don't read it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Server has vanished (Could be my stupid Internet)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Its definitely your internet, because the server has 27 people on it right now.
Hopefully you can get on the server soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikespartan101

PostSubject: Re: Server has vanished (Could be my stupid Internet)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:12 pm

I don't understand it. I play this server flawlessy for the past 2-3 days and now my "internet" being an asshole with me. Hopefully Charleston has better Internet, although I'd have to wait til next summer/fall.

I guess I could just go to TF2 for the time-being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Server has vanished (Could be my stupid Internet)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:53 pm

mikespartan101 wrote:
So I was playing a PERP server and decided to join the Postnuke server from within my history. Couldn't find it so I looked in Internet section, could find it yet again. I was getting worried. I then opened up the legacy browser and attempted to search in there but my pathetic Internet had "no connection" and so I had to unplug and wait and try again.

So I did get back on try again but I couldn't even find it under name or gamemode. I thought the server had shut down but I had some more idea. Use the IP Address.

I went to Gametracker and found the ip and typed the command into the console. After maybe a minut of it saying "Retrieving... Info," it finally starts loading a bit more. Then my Internet loses connection again because Cox are a bunch of money-grubbing douchebags. So try the ip thing again and now I am to "Connecion Failed after 4 retries."

Is this my Internet or is something going on with the server? Because this Internet has been fucking pissing me off lately, excuse my French, and I am unable to currently unsubscribe right now...

Tl;Dr: Then don't read it

I've had this issue before, to be honest.

Last edited by Ice Frost on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikespartan101

PostSubject: Re: Server has vanished (Could be my stupid Internet)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:32 pm

Now the server is showing up but now towards the end of the day. Must've been kids and their over-excessive use of electronics. I don't suppose I can not count me as one of them. Razz

Damn autocorrect on this iPhone made me type towards as fiestas.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Server has vanished (Could be my stupid Internet)   Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Did you try adding it to the legacy browser's favorites?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server has vanished (Could be my stupid Internet)   

Back to top Go down

Server has vanished (Could be my stupid Internet)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: