Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: [Denied]Ban appeal Validtarget   Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Server:PostNuke

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:29503638

Your RP Name: Gunny Edwards

Date of incident: Today I guess

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):idk

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I got on and was banned, what up?

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban appeal Validtarget   Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:05 pm

you took part in a player abusing powers he wasnt supposed to have in the first place.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban appeal Validtarget   Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:31 pm

What? If I think you are talking about what I think, me and Josh found an error on top of spawn on stalker snow. He went and pressed E on it and nothing (as we knew at that time) happened so we went about or day. About an hour later me and Jon were in our base and he noticed something called an "Ammo Box" in his scroll menu. So he took it out and left clicked and it dropped 3 more errors then went away. We tried press E on them but nothing happened so we just stopped caring. Eventually I walked over one with my gun out and it gave me ammo. I asked "dafuk" and he said "wat." So we were like oh shit dood whatta we do. I said we should get an admin to despawn it but the only person on that was close to an admin was Bestegold and all the admins on my friends list were offline. So he suggested we "try" and use it all up so that we could either get rid of the ammo at the next map change or when an admin was on. So after we used it all up I put it away and we logged off to go play some cs go. Came back and were banned. That's the only thing I can think of and we don't know how it got in his inventory but we think it was that error he clicked on in spawn.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban appeal Validtarget   Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Kind of tired of people that stumble across shit admins leave lying around thinking that they're part of the regular game, and then get banned for it. GG ArenaNet, you guys are doing a bang up job around here.

This is also called entrapment by a legal standpoint. It's not like a bait car, It's like a cop posing as a scalper outside of a full movie theatre, but this scalper is a dispenser. The person who left the dispenser there should be to blame for this. Who left the dispenser there?

You don't blame the workers at a hydroelectric dam for the saboteur that blew it up with a missile. You blame the person that shot the missile.
You don't blame the animals that burn in a forest fire for causing the fire because they were in the forest when it caught on fire. You blame what caused the fire.
You don't blame the person that is spooked by the skeleton for walking around when they got spooked, you blame the spooky skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban appeal Validtarget   Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:23 pm

I just wish I would get talked to before I get banned.
*EDIT*
My bad be banned and have my community deleted because the admin's think all my stuff is spawned in for some reason. Even though both me and Josh have no power to spawn stuff in. I was never an admin and Josh use to be super admin but he gave his rank up way back before the server wipe. So even if I get unbanned pretty much all my shit is gone. GG

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban appeal Validtarget   Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Sure do love the whole 'Scorch earth on previous offender' policy. Everything's just a motherfucking dog and pony show even if you do talk to someone because they've already decided beforehand that you're a fucker.

And don't go, whoever brings it up 'You haven't even been on serber resently' Fuck. you. I'm dealing with some chronic fatigue issues and I'm finding it impossible to get any kind of rest. I shouldn't be having these problems at my age. sleep apnea and RLS don't help at all.
Back to top Go down
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban appeal Validtarget   Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:07 am

He knew an admin spawned it and yet he tried to give it to others and even requested to buy a weapon that used the weapon, The person who shouldn't of had the admin rank was actually Joshua Grahm who used to be an admin. As it turns out the person who demoted him made him the "respected rank". The "respected rank" is like Respected, but with a lowercase "r". It's meant as an undercover rank and has superadmin powers. Joshua actually removed me after this incident and has me blocked. He went around the server and killed people with a stun stick as well according to our damage logs, so he knew he had admin powers, thus the means to get rid of this "ammo box". I'll get the chat log where Valid said "an admin spawned ammo, want some?" as well
I'll be updating this post soon.

[Declined as you can't talk yourself out of this one.]

EDIT:
I worked things out with telly on Teamspeak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Denied]Ban appeal Validtarget
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1