HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James King



Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Server: PNRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:47631677

Your RP Name: Paul Creenis

Date of incident: October 25th 2014

Time of incident : around 4pm

Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I saw this joke thread on the forums a while back titled "R.I.P Jeff Belinger" It was full of memes loud music and shit like that. There was a picture i found rather funny of a man holding atari disks or something dressed as an elf. Not knowing this person was a player I decided it would be ok to use this picture and insert a caption of a "parody" of the song by coldplay or something that goes like "i tried so hard and got so far in the end didnt even matter" often used in cod montages to see if anyone would say something like " lol u say that forum thread to?" The forum thread was made by Ameno *admin on the server* so i deemed this as an ok thing to do. I would of taken the holographic emitter down if Jeff asked me to but he just shot me in the face. I am sorry for harassing/abusing this player of the community.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King



Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Paul creenis is my alt account btw for any confusion

__________________________
#freecartersmith
Post high score: 4,darkcave
Mufucking uhhhhh - November 2014, Professional Roaster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh



Posts : 63
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Dude, you are literally scum.

__________________________
"One must keep calm, and leedle his way to victory."
        - Dan Kalosh, February 2014

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King



Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:54 pm

cant tell if u r jokin r not

__________________________
#freecartersmith
Post high score: 4,darkcave
Mufucking uhhhhh - November 2014, Professional Roaster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator


Posts : 908
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:05 pm

I hope you die in a fire

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King



Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:05 pm

k

__________________________
#freecartersmith
Post high score: 4,darkcave
Mufucking uhhhhh - November 2014, Professional Roaster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud
Ban


Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:44 pm

hmm? whys he scum?

__________________________
"You don't want an oily salad because uuuh... oily salad aint shit"    -Coolio, 2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator


Posts : 908
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:58 pm

http://www.frostburnt.com/t1641-player-report-paul-creenis#10943

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord


Posts : 1411
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:35 am

Ima have to agree with them on this one. Dude you're going to have to deal with the ban. That is not cool at all and is pretty offensive, now you may or may not be able to get off with a shortened ban because you didn't know who this was but this really isn't cool and your chances are low. I wouldn't say you're exactly scum or should go die but Jeff has a right to be offended (for once)

__________________________
ତ Fungi Extraordinaire ଡ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
James King



Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:14 pm

I dont know if harassment was the right word to call it considering. 1, only did it once 2, didnt ask me to take it down just shot me in the face and 3, http://www.frostburnt.com/t1191-rip-jeff-bellinger-feat-rip-your-ears?highlight=rip+jeff+belinger. <- this is fine tho

__________________________
#freecartersmith
Post high score: 4,darkcave
Mufucking uhhhhh - November 2014, Professional Roaster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban


Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:05 pm

James King wrote:
I dont know if harassment was the right word to call it considering. 1, only did it once 2, didnt ask me to take it down just shot me in the face and 3, http://www.frostburnt.com/t1191-rip-jeff-bellinger-feat-rip-your-ears?highlight=rip+jeff+belinger. <- this is fine tho
Welcome to Frostburnt where admins can do what they want and players get punished for trying to copy/cleanup an admins mess.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud
Ban


Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:21 pm

not letting this die so quickly:
sure james was being a bit of a prick, but hell 5 weeks? i would think at most a warning, and in extreme measures a day or two ban. its already been a week since i tried getting him unbanned and hes still banned. this was really quite unjust, especially how all he did was be an ass with a picture, yet charles borders the rule breaking line multiple times and gets a week.

__________________________
"You don't want an oily salad because uuuh... oily salad aint shit"    -Coolio, 2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator


Posts : 908
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:32 pm

RedCloud wrote:
not letting this die so quickly:
sure james was being a bit of a prick, but hell 5 weeks? i would think at most a warning, and in extreme measures a day or two ban. its already been a week since i tried getting him unbanned and hes still banned. this was really quite unjust, especially how all he did was be an ass with a picture, yet charles borders the rule breaking line multiple times and gets a week.

Aesop made the ban, mind you and he asked me what was a fitting time for the ban, and I said 5 weeks. I was given permission to give the ban time since this was a rather unusual and personal case. I was originally going to say 3 months, but reduced to 5 weeks because 3 months is, as was said in a previous thread, quite alienating.

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree


Posts : 396
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:31 pm

This guy should've gotten a week, and besides, tons of people pick on each other behind their backs. Guess they should all be banned too?

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King



Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Opsan wrote:
This guy
should've
gotten a week, and besides, tons of people pick on each other behind their backs. Guess they should all be banned too?
Glad someone understands how i feel, I get i broke a rule but Jeff came up to me and just shot me in the face with no warning and then i got banned for 5 weeks. I would of understood 1-2 weeks but 5 weeks? RDM = 1 week for Charles. Making fun of someone you didn't know existed = 5 weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:42 am

[quote="Jeff Belinger"]
RedCloud wrote:


Aesop made the ban, mind you and he asked me what was a fitting time for the ban, and I said 5 weeks. I was given permission to give the ban time since this was a rather unusual and personal case. I was originally going to say 3 months, but reduced to 5 weeks because 3 months is, as was said in a previous thread, quite alienating.

Asking the victim of slander how much jail time the slanderer should have and then using that as set in stone. BEST JUDICIAL SYSTEM 2012. Whatever happened to being unbiased in dealing with the accused. Sure, Aesop is the one who made the ban, but it was on Jeff's council.

'Sure, let's let the very easily offended guy make the sentence time just because it was him in the spray.' BECAUSE YEAH, PEOPLE DON'T GET EXTRA KILLED/PERSECUTED FOR STEALING BIZZCLAW'S CAR JUST BECAUSE IT WAS BIZZCLAW (Example because he is founderman, not because I'm siding with or against him.) It's bizz's fault for leaving the car out where it could be stolen. Blame yourself for putting it here, where Armeno put it into his weird fucking thing, then that guy thought it was funny and made an unfunny image macro. You never handle things calmly, ever, jeff. you explode at anything and everything because you have nothing better to do it seems and make every little thing a personal attack against your reputation.

A week seems a bit much even, but 5 weeks, and then FUCKING CALLING THAT A REDUCED SENTENCE? QK:jwaehsbkxc[
[oijogaeb rnctk[kpojaegw rsxnmfgks waeshtnrd5jnm awklegnhrnkmlbn gjhl,.QF FUCKING COURSE. PERFECT SENSE. Fuck you Jeff. I'm tired of your garbage. And I don't give two shits what you say in response, because I can almost guarantee what you're going to say.


'You weren't there to witness the spray first hand, therefore you have no say in this conversation. A spray of something we've all seen all over the goddamn internet already is not welcome in that form here. It makes my blood boil when conjecture contrivance personal attacks even though I myself am immune to them. Therefore, I am god.'

This thread should have been locked anyway, and the guy's sentance reduced to a max of a week. Because 5 weeks for an offensive spray, called a reduced sentence, and then acting like you're still Mr. Righteous for doing so, makes me more sick than I am right now.

Back to top Go down
James King



Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:27 am

Tellis Argonis wrote:
Jeff Belinger wrote:
RedCloud wrote:


Aesop made the ban, mind you and he asked me what was a fitting time for the ban, and I said 5 weeks. I was given permission to give the ban time since this was a rather unusual and personal case. I was originally going to say 3 months, but reduced to 5 weeks because 3 months is, as was said in a previous thread, quite alienating.

Asking the victim of slander how much jail time the slanderer should have and then using that as set in stone. BEST JUDICIAL SYSTEM 2012. Whatever happened to being unbiased in dealing with the accused. Sure, Aesop is the one who made the ban, but it was on Jeff's council.

'Sure, let's let the very easily offended guy make the sentence time just because it was him in the spray.' BECAUSE YEAH, PEOPLE DON'T GET EXTRA KILLED/PERSECUTED FOR STEALING BIZZCLAW'S CAR JUST BECAUSE IT WAS BIZZCLAW (Example because he is founderman, not because I'm siding with or against him.) It's bizz's fault for leaving the car out where it could be stolen. Blame yourself for putting it here, where Armeno put it into his weird fucking thing, then that guy thought it was funny and made an unfunny image macro. You never handle things calmly, ever, jeff. you explode at anything and everything because you have nothing better to do it seems and make every little thing a personal attack against your reputation.

A week seems a bit much even, but 5 weeks, and then FUCKING CALLING THAT A REDUCED SENTENCE? QK:jwaehsbkxc[
[oijogaeb rnctk[kpojaegw rsxnmfgks waeshtnrd5jnm awklegnhrnkmlbn gjhl,.QF FUCKING COURSE. PERFECT SENSE. Fuck you Jeff. I'm tired of your garbage. And I don't give two shits what you say in response, because I can almost guarantee what you're going to say.


'You weren't there to witness the spray first hand, therefore you have no say in this conversation. A spray of something we've all seen all over the goddamn internet already is not welcome in that form here. It makes my blood boil when conjecture contrivance personal attacks even though I myself am immune to them. Therefore, I am god.'

This thread should have been locked anyway, and the guy's sentance reduced to a max of a week. Because 5 weeks for an offensive spray, called a reduced sentence, and then acting like you're still Mr. Righteous for doing so, makes me more sick than I am right now.

i got unbanned if it makes you feel better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud
Ban


Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:50 pm

James King wrote:
got unbanned if it makes you feel better
U can thank this magic man over here bby <3

__________________________
"You don't want an oily salad because uuuh... oily salad aint shit"    -Coolio, 2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:16 pm

James King wrote:
Tellis Argonis wrote:
Jeff Belinger wrote:
RedCloud wrote:


Aesop made the ban, mind you and he asked me what was a fitting time for the ban, and I said 5 weeks. I was given permission to give the ban time since this was a rather unusual and personal case. I was originally going to say 3 months, but reduced to 5 weeks because 3 months is, as was said in a previous thread, quite alienating.

Asking the victim of slander how much jail time the slanderer should have and then using that as set in stone. BEST JUDICIAL SYSTEM 2012. Whatever happened to being unbiased in dealing with the accused. Sure, Aesop is the one who made the ban, but it was on Jeff's council.

'Sure, let's let the very easily offended guy make the sentence time just because it was him in the spray.' BECAUSE YEAH, PEOPLE DON'T GET EXTRA KILLED/PERSECUTED FOR STEALING BIZZCLAW'S CAR JUST BECAUSE IT WAS BIZZCLAW (Example because he is founderman, not because I'm siding with or against him.) It's bizz's fault for leaving the car out where it could be stolen. Blame yourself for putting it here, where Armeno put it into his weird fucking thing, then that guy thought it was funny and made an unfunny image macro. You never handle things calmly, ever, jeff. you explode at anything and everything because you have nothing better to do it seems and make every little thing a personal attack against your reputation.

A week seems a bit much even, but 5 weeks, and then FUCKING CALLING THAT A REDUCED SENTENCE? QK:jwaehsbkxc[
[oijogaeb rnctk[kpojaegw rsxnmfgks waeshtnrd5jnm awklegnhrnkmlbn gjhl,.QF FUCKING COURSE. PERFECT SENSE. Fuck you Jeff. I'm tired of your garbage. And I don't give two shits what you say in response, because I can almost guarantee what you're going to say.


'You weren't there to witness the spray first hand, therefore you have no say in this conversation. A spray of something we've all seen all over the goddamn internet already is not welcome in that form here. It makes my blood boil when conjecture contrivance personal attacks even though I myself am immune to them. Therefore, I am god.'

This thread should have been locked anyway, and the guy's sentance reduced to a max of a week. Because 5 weeks for an offensive spray, called a reduced sentence, and then acting like you're still Mr. Righteous for doing so, makes me more sick than I am right now.

i got unbanned if it makes you feel better

Yes. I'm just furious at all the ignoring of a little thing called due process around here from some people.
Back to top Go down
 
[Deanied]Removal of ban (Paul Creenis)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» RIP Paul Walker, Brian O'Connor
» Paul Walker
» Paul McCone.
» Facey & Paul Kane Tourneys??
» 'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker dies in car accident

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: