HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Buff Conglomerate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pavel

PostSubject: Buff Conglomerate   Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:30 pm

So i was on the other day after being addicted to darkrp and a conglo drop spawned and they were eliminated in less than a minute, They need to be buffed, because a bunch of wastelanders taking down high tech super soldiers in less than a minute is un realistic maybe like red cloud's Idea, add conglomerate snipers because most people just sit far away and snipe the conglomerates out of their range and conglomerate are way too easy, maybye increase the hit damage of their weapons alot and add more conglomerate to the spawns and again conglomerate snipers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Buff Conglomerate   Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:33 pm

Yus! Make it were conglomerate arent as easy as pie to kill and that they dont get as easily rekt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Buff Conglomerate   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:05 pm

their damage is actually pretty decent, on par with what we have, they just need more accuracy at longer ranges and have better groupings

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Buff Conglomerate   Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Buff Conglomerate   Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Yes steal more npcs from other games recode them and call them "your custom coded npcs" This is what we need

User was banned for this post for reason: "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Buff Conglomerate   Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:06 am

Bizzclaw wrote:

What footstep sounds are those they sound so cool!!!

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Buff Conglomerate   Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:33 am

I have custom footstep sounds?
I didn't even know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Buff Conglomerate   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:38 am

You do! Basic ones are way more bland, yours sound awesome do you know what they are called?

Buff Conglomerate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1