HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitewood

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-09-26

PostSubject: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Server: Postnuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16626443

Your RP Name: Whitewood

Their SteamID: (cant determine because they go by some other name)

Their RP Name: Charles Mathews/ General Mathews

Date of incident: 10/28/2014

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 5:15 PM Central

Time Zone: Central

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was hanging around in a town, minding my own buisness, when a customer walks up to me and asks me what a couple weapons cost, I went about trying to determine the cost to the customer when my faction friend, Patrick Schrinder told me over radio that Charles Mathews and one of his friend were aiming at me on a far hill with pulse snipers, i notice this and decide to get my own pulse sniper out to aim at them so if they shot at me, id be able to return fire. This went on for 3 minutes until i decided to safe my weapon and get inside with Patrick incase things do get down. Later on, i was gunned down in the town on the basis i 'insulted' Charles in some way and Lone/multiple people heard it. In no way or form did i insult Charles directly.  

At this point, im really not giving one damn what happens to this thread, because all the other times Charles RDMs people constantly, including his group, and get away with it all time, in anycase, im done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:24 pm

10/10 should be perma banned cus true

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zontar

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-10-14

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:26 pm

We were chilling at the Base, then White asked me to guard a little bit around the town.
After a close look I saw Charles on the Hill with an Pulse Sniper aimin on Whitewood, after changing my class to Wastelander White got already shot.


The Kid is a god damn curse for the community, please get him away


Last edited by Zontar on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Posts : 212
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:42 pm

BIG FAT +SUPPORT he is annoying, rude, always twisting rules around and breaks a lot of rules and needs to be banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-07-18

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:47 pm

I believe this report this sounds like something he would do. You might've called him a really good shot and he might've heard you called hem a really good sh*t. But charles lies alot so who knows i think im gonna go neutral for this one.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

avatar

Posts : 524
Join date : 2014-04-07

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Yeah, Charlie's shady. He also has a tendency to frequently carry out "Hits" of questionable validity, and is generally an unpleasant person to have on the server, regardless of whether he's on your side or not.

__________________________
I'm back bitches!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Rev wrote:
BIG FAT +SUPPORT he is annoying, rude, always twisting rules around and breaks a lot of rules and needs to be banned.
But I get banned while he roams free
Yuri wrote:
But charles lies alot
This, and he's the reason Im banned because apparently he is "trustworthy" even though he wanted me banned because I was the only threat to his group on the server.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Whitewood was heard insulting charles by me and lone wanderer, Whitewood was then killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:10 pm

All of you people need to simmer the fuck down, and valid, you have LITERALLY NO SAY HERE.

"Datguy: He called me a douchebag and lone and raksho heardi t
Datguy: heard*
Datguy: And he wont own up to it
Datguy: He said fucking douchebag"
-Steam chat, 2014

White wood, i expected more of you. Making a player report just because your angry at him.

- Respect.

__________________________
"One must keep calm, and leedle his way to victory."
        - Dan Kalosh, February 2014

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

avatar

Posts : 524
Join date : 2014-04-07

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:17 pm

XennonKalosh wrote:
All of you people need to simmer the fuck down, and valid, you have LITERALLY NO SAY HERE.

"Datguy: He called me a douchebag and lone and raksho heardi t
Datguy: heard*
Datguy: And he wont own up to it
Datguy: He said fucking douchebag"
         -Steam chat, 2014

White wood, i expected more of you. Making a player report just because your angry at him.

- Respect.

I know I'm not he one making decisions here, but honestly, Charlie could have easily lied, which is apparently the problem here, since a large number of people on the server clearly doesn't trust him, in or out of character.

__________________________
I'm back bitches!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-09-26

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Whats the server coming to when anyone can simply kill you for saying something that may be considered an insult, whats the server coming to when people can kill you for expressing a comment to yourself, also lately, whats the server coming to when the admins and staff are coming to the support of a well-known troublemaker, liar, RDMer. . .

You all fail to realize that the issue isnt with me, its with Charles. Its always been with charles, its always started and ended with Charles stirring up bullshit, far be it from me if the community cant figure out that ive always been a nice guy, ive never broken rules or bent them to serve my needs, i obviously cant be trusted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:44 pm

DCWasteland3r wrote:
XennonKalosh wrote:
All of you people need to simmer the fuck down, and valid, you have LITERALLY NO SAY HERE.

"Datguy: He called me a douchebag and lone and raksho heardi t
Datguy: heard*
Datguy: And he wont own up to it
Datguy: He said fucking douchebag"
         -Steam chat, 2014

White wood, i expected more of you. Making a player report just because your angry at him.

- Respect.

I know I'm not he one making decisions here, but honestly, Charlie could have easily lied, which is apparently the problem here, since a large number of people on the server clearly doesn't trust him, in or out of character.
He didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zontar

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-10-14

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:47 pm

What is making you so sure that he didn´t ?

__________________________


Patrick Schindler, aye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-07-18

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Now that I see everyone agrees with me I will put a +support on charles' ban

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Zontar wrote:
What is making you so sure that he didn´t ?
...I was there?
I heard whitewood call charles "Fuckin douchebag"
So did lone wanderer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zontar

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-10-14

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Well I was the whole time over with him and I didnt heard that.
And Charles was already before any conversation aiming at whitewood in the hills.

Still +1 Support for ban
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy



Posts : 108
Join date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:19 pm

No comment, he has done this to me before. I did insult one of his friends, he spazed out and shot all my homies D:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: (Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]   Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:40 pm

(Claimed)
A note to Charles,

There's nothing in the rules that actually says you can kill someone for insulting you. The rules say things more along the lines of, you can kill someone if they're being a nuisance. Using the fact that someone may have called you a "douchebag" does not give you the free right to kill people. Even if he did call you a "douchebag", he'd have to yell it to your face for you to be able to kill him. I really dislike it when people find the smallest reasons they can to kill someone because they've lost sight of the gamemode's true purpose and see it as a pvp gamemode. It's not about pvp. It never has been and never really will be. Player killing should only occur when necessary, and if you think the gamemode is boring without pvp, then go play DayZ because sorry, but you're playing the wrong game. From what I've been observing, you've been finding a lot of reasons to kill people out of boredom. Quite frankly, that's gotta stop. Maybe some discipline will help?

[User will be banned for a week.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
 
(Bizzclaw) Player abuse report (Charles Mathews) [User week banned]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew
» [User Banned]Player Abuse Report :Yummy
» Player Abuse Report (FUBAR, SilentGhost, and maybe Jwalker)
» [Mushroom] Player Abuse Report (ertome)
» [Mushroom] Player abuse report Minato Namikaze

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Player Reports-
Jump to: