HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Regarding Reports

Go down 

PostSubject: Regarding Reports   Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:05 pm

Especially about the recent one involving PAC and bullshit. It's more of a complaint about how the situation was handled rather than 'THIS GUY IS BAD PUNISH HIM FOR ABOOSHER POWER'. But it gets lumped into a single category and it's a bit shit.
Back to top Go down
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Reports   Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Last edited by Bestegold K Redgold on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Reports   Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:31 pm

It would of been better to come on the teamspeak and talk to us about it instead of going to the forums, but that doesn't mean Artik did something wrong. Personally I'm considering banning arguments from the forums and keeping that reserved to teamspeak. I have never seen an issue resolved on the forums and I'm pretty confident that I know the reason.

The forums are a public place so everyone in the world could access this post if they wanted too. In public we become self conscious about ourselves and don't want to look bad, so when it comes to a public discussion or argument, it goes nowhere because no one is going to back down no matter what. On these forums I've rarely seen people back down from arguments or change their opinions even with the evidence shoved into their thick skull. Even I'm guilty of this. There are tons of seemingly unresolved issues on these forums that make us look bad when in reality they where brought into the teamspeak and resolved in minutes. The problem with a forum is that it's not an involved chat room either. You check the webpage whenever it has a new post on your own time, not sitting down and committing to a conversation. In the teamspeak we all make sure to sit down in a channel and get to work on resolving an issue. and more often than not it gets resolved. We need to use the teamspeak more for debating small things like a darn kick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Regarding Reports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: