STEAM_0:1:40259972
Your RP Name: FUBAR

STEAM_0:1:59368575
Your RP Name: SilentGhost57

Date of incident: August 28, 2014
Time incident: About 7
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone UTC-5

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
So it all started when Silentghost scammed Charles Matthews of Jug armor. Silent stayed online for the 30 minutes you need to stay on after stealing something from someone so they have a chance to get the stole good back and after hiding for 30 minutes and then going offline for a bit then he got back online when he did get back to the town we were in Charles blasted silent I wasn't going to have that shit so I killed Charles this made him war me and then Silent jumped in to help. After killing Charles and Lone a good amount ( Getting them down to just using Riot Armor and AK’s because the great loss of Congl and heavy assault rifles ) we could not find them at all so my idea was to walk along the rocks ledges because it was a fast way to travel the map and would give us the tactical advantage. But after walking the rock ledges we  fell into a part of the rock that was nocliped. Me thinking this would be a good time to heal up I got Silentghost to drop his car and get us some medkits out. After that we hear a little bird blow up not to far from us so I got my pulse sniper out and scouted the land. After seeing the little bird I know that it was Charles and Lone. We even spotted them but I known the rule that being no shooting into or out of spawn and I made sure me and silent followed this rule. This is why I don't understand why people ever said we fired from the rock I have even asked lone and Charles this and both said we never fired from the rocks we got out the rock when we saw that they spotted us and we had a heated firefight on the over look of the highway. I can understand why we got the ban because we did heal up and that was something that was unfair to the environment of the gameplay and we are both sorry for not reporting it right away to the 1 of at least 4 admins on at the time we just hope you can see we were not trying to hurt the server we were just thinking about how to win this war. And we are truly sorry for our actions.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: " />

Last edited by FUBAR PAYTON on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Wow fooby, are you serious?

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:35 pm

+Support ever since you were banned the server is very quiet and people have been talking about you non-stop since you got banned, your a legend. #BRINGBACKFUBAR2014
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Rev wrote:
+Support ever since you were banned the server is very quiet and people have been talking about you non-stop since you got banned, your a legend. #BRINGBACKFUBAR2014

"you're famous so get unbanned"

logic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:00 pm

I have mixed feelings about this, although I love FUBAR and I do think the server needs a new murderer, he did exploit the map

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Aesop wrote:
Rev wrote:

"you're famous so get unbanned"

logic

Hey, kind of like the real world.

+Support for unban

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:45 pm

So before people who hate FUBAR get ahold of this I just wanted to post my reply where it would still be noticed. I hate FUBAR in PNRP, but outside of PNRP i love that man. Hes honest, which is more than I can say for most people Iv'e met on the server. Yes he did exploit the map, making this his first ever abusive exploit of the such since joining PNRP shortly after its creation, aka a long freakin time. In fact, he has always reported exploits the second he found them, even working with James to discover more and their causes. For example, 4-6 month ago during the dupe epidemic, around 20 of my friends were banned for duping, however FUBAR held fast and reported it when he found it. 

Many of you believe he is poison to the server, but hes not, he personally says that he is a raider, and he really doesn't hate any of you, you just have nice loot. So please don't let your hate of his habits cloud your judgement. Many of you have been let off in the past for bannable offences, remember that. Hes not a Bad guy, hes a "bad guy". So as I always say in these situations, please try to look at this from a non-biased point of view. Hes done a lot for the server, more than many of you who have broken plenty of rules yourselves. +support for FUBAR's unbanning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Brigadier General Bacon wrote:
So before people who hate FUBAR get ahold of this I just wanted to post my reply where it would still be noticed. I hate FUBAR in PNRP, but outside of PNRP i love that man. Hes honest, which is more than I can say for most people Iv'e met on the server. Yes he did exploit the map, making this his first ever abusive exploit of the such since joining PNRP shortly after its creation, aka a long freakin time. In fact, he has always reported exploits the second he found them, even working with James to discover more and their causes. For example, 4-6 month ago during the dupe epidemic, around 20 of my friends were banned for duping, however FUBAR held fast and reported it when he found it. 

Many of you believe he is poison to the server, but hes not, he personally says that he is a raider, and he really doesn't hate any of you, you just have nice loot. So please don't let your hate of his habits cloud your judgement. Many of you have been let off in the past for bannable offences, remember that. Hes not a Bad guy, hes a "bad guy". So as I always say in these situations, please try to look at this from a non-biased point of view. Hes done a lot for the server, more than many of you who have broken plenty of rules yourselves. +support for FUBAR's unbanning.
"you guys suck, fubar sucks sure, just not as much as you guys"
-1 for unban
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Ever since becoming staff, i've been trying to look at things from a more unbiased point of view. of course its never fun to lose stuff to a raider and have him break it down to feed his big phat war machine, but i never did hate fubar with a massive passion such as others have, just some temporary mad syndrome, but then it was back to shenanigans. I'm not gonna say stuff like he should be unbanned because he kept everyone in line, or that he was a shenanigan filled fellow, because that has nothing to do with the fact that he did indeed break a rule. With his past track record, he does indeed come very close to breaking certain rules, but also, according to based bacon, brought to light an extremely exploitable dupe glitch. If you really did want to put the blanket statement of "omg guise he was exploittin su hard and shooting b& pl0x" that really wouldn't fit into his record of reporting game breaking glitches, and generally knowing the rules inside and out to know what was legal or not, sometimes even better than some staff. because of this, I think his story does indeed check out, as the new vegas map has some massive holes in it noclip wise. hell, i even had to flashban a dude for clipping into the mountain and shooting someone, and then he messages me in steam "lol i just sorta moved into it, didn't really realize i was in since i was still shooting that guy" it would be a believable situation if you managed to get stuck in one. being in a place where no one could hurt you or see you, its instinct to try and heal up, and that is where fubar was indeed in the wrong. looking out of the scope and onto spawn is also extremely suspect to the person who has no background information about the situation, so it was probably just of whoever was observing to ban you. what was unjust was how i never heard of any information besides this, especially pertaining to if you actually caused damage in the time of clipping into the mountain or not. and i'll admit, back then, i didn't even care if the ban was just or not, i was just happy that my precious grubs were never at risk ever again. that is where i was in the wrong, letting my bias intermingle with the justice, but it happens to the best of us. ever since i realized that i've been trying to try and not let my personal opinions muddy the water of the cold, hard rules. so anyway, as a closing statement, because of fubar's track record of reporting exploits and always coming close, but never breaking any rules, also keeping in mind the map was very noclipped to begin with, until more evidence arises that may disprove me, i am going to give fubar a +1. not because i love/hate him, not because i think the server is empty or there are no shenanigans or "everyone talks about him" or some other bullshit, but because i believe everyone should have a fair representation when being permabanned, based on the good and bad of what they've done, in accordance to the rules and only the rules. of course clipping is a very offensive rule break, but when its on a map with so many holes as new vegas, its believable that it could have just been an accident.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:24 am

You can drive off the edge of the map cos most of the fences don't collide with the vehicles fer chrissakes. Half the rocks in the map are enterable. Besides. With that lighting and the fog, it's damn near impossible to get a hit on someone with the pulse sniper at that distance unless you spam constantly and by some miracle tag an unarmored scrub in the head. Which isn't a thing Nigel Blackman does for no good reason. Really though, he could have just used his zoom key and got a better look at them. It zooms about as much if not a bit more than a pulse sniper and you can actually see shit.

Everyone has binoculars, there's your canonical reasoning.

(I'd like to point out that you take that position while crouching with the pulse sniper regardless of aiming down it or not.)

The map is a good map, but it's also horribly broken. Some of the building interiors have big chunks missing from their walls and you can stare into the abyss, most of the rocks you can crawl under, scrublord kids don't understand what the concept of a fish in a barrel base is and argue with you for twenty minutes about it, I once ran into a rock and was launched halfway across the map. Nobody important was on to see it.

Back to top Go down
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:12 am

I'm not gonna type a long rant like the guys above me but i'll just sum it up. Fubar is a very nice dude but he roleplays as a bad guy. Pluss I would rather be killed in aw of fubar then in the "Get shrekt" from charles matthews. +SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:15 am

I haven't been on the server lately because of school and my new job but I just check the forums every once in awhile so don't get all mad and say "WELL YOUR NEVER ON.". Give fubar a second chance or whatever how many times he's been banned. He's going off to college soon anyway so just unban him please. +1 support

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:21 am

What brig said +support

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Max Winters

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:26 am

+Support for fooby's awesome artwork,

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:16 am

I miss FUBAR +support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:35 am

I don't mind FUBAR anymore because back then I was just new to GMOD, I didn't like him for being a huge jerk to everyone just like Charles.... The longer that I played on the Postnuke the more I realized that "Hey we need someone to keep this interesting" FUBAR was the one to do that. I am being honest that he is the one that changed my whole way of thinking on this Server. He taught me to be careful more and have a keen lookout on shady people. I got to know a bit more about FUBAR and he is cool dude one day when it was just me and him but, he might not remember it.
Thanks for reading my long rant about him and I normally don't post long things but I felt this was important to speak up about him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Max Winters

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:04 am

mathew95597 wrote:
I don't mind FUBAR anymore because back then I was just new to GMOD, I didn't like him for being a huge jerk to everyone just like Charles.... The longer that I played on the Postnuke the more I realized that "Hey we need someone to keep this interesting" FUBAR was the one to do that. I am being honest that he is the one that changed my whole way of thinking on this Server. He taught me to be careful more and have a keen lookout on shady people. I got to know a bit more about FUBAR and he is cool dude one day when it was just me and him but, he might not remember it.
Thanks for reading my long rant about him and I normally don't post long things but I felt this was important to speak up about him.

Nobody likes charles, I'm glad he was banned. But fubar on the other hand, I cried with dramatic music in a black and white fancy room with piano when I heard fubar was banned.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:40 am

All these people who keep saying "fubar shud b unbanmed cuz hes phun and staff and kewl xdxdxd" are really doing more harm to his chances of getting unbanned than good.

mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:43 pm

I didn't say "He shud b unbanned cuz he kewl and I miss him :'C " or not but I just simply put in what I think about him and my experiences with him. We all had people get banned for doing wrong things and they have to learn the harsh reality that if you do something wrong, you will get punished for doing it. Enough said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:14 pm

RedCloud wrote:
All these people who keep saying "fubar shud b unbanmed cuz hes phun and staff and kewl xdxdxd"  are really doing more harm to his chances of getting unbanned than good.

You sir are an idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Actually, I would say he's right, instead of insulting someone you should think over the facts. If the only reason people want FUBAR unbanned is because he's "A fun guy", then that is no reason. That's like saying a guy who murdered his girlfriend should be released from jail because he fed homeless people. Not to say FUBAR is someone to murder a person, just a simple example. I am pretty neutral about this, so don't ask my opinion. If you want to get FUBAR unbanned, actually give valid reasons to why he was not in the wrong here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Coront wrote:
valid reasons to why.
Are you making a reference to valid target? I NEED A ADMIN!!!!! CORONT IS WORKING WITH THE DARKNESS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Like I said up above about this as well and Pripyat....no just no.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR    Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:47 pm

[DENIED]

Stick around the community if you want, go on the Teamspeak, whatever, we don't care, but just no PostNuke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Unban Appeal Of FUBAR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1