HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:02 am

I have been thinking and thought why do people sell guns all the time and people buy them. Why I was thinking this is because I I love you Pulse guns ( I don't really know why I think I may just like energy weapons) some people sell the ammo fairly cheap and I just think they're great in general ( except the iron sights they suck pretty badly). Guns don't have much going for them, yes you can find ammo for free for them but in my opinion they are overused and not too great.

:Like this if you use pulse every time
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/CerealGrapistMan

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:06 pm

It's for that reason. They have really shitty iron sights/scope lenses and you can't put attachments onto them.
Back to top Go down
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Because there is no pulse shotgun.

Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Chess1 wrote:
Because there is no pulse shotgun.
That would be overpower with the pulse shotgun imagined that though and that's my opinion.

See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:15 pm

I heard pulse guns can't harm vehicles. That right there completely ruled them out for me. Combustion guns forever.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:53 pm

All guns can't hurt people in cars, a select few cars can be harmed by guns though.

As for pulse guns not harming ANY vehicle, I can say that it can harm helicopters. I've tested it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:54 pm

I'm pretty sure you can't shoot people out of cars anyways. Melee and explosives are the only things that can.

I use the Pulse AR because one, ammo is light, two you reload very fast with it. It allows me to be aggressive with it and I won't run away from an enemy because of reloading.

Wish the Pulse AR still had it's front sight.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Well, actually you can shoot people out of some cars, I dunno what types though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:42 pm

I haven't gotten around to testing every car there is on the server, but it's my rule of thumb that you can't shoot people out of cars. I know from experience that the majority of them cannot, so I'm just making the assumption that you can't.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:27 am

I thought it was all cars in general aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Policia
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Needs more bolters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Needs more Lasguns...

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:40 pm

We need more ARPEE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:40 pm

You can shoot people out of the airboats driver seat I think, because it uses vanilla Hl2 car hitboxes it has a thin invisi prop in front of it but bullets go through like a literal bullet through paper/

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7

Last edited by StormySunrise on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:26 pm

^ Polica has done it twice with a pulse snipar
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Why do people use guns when they can use pulse guns?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: