HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spud

PostSubject: [Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)   Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:53 pm

Apeal format: Unban me pls  

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban: Robert Jhonson AKA Spud

Server:Postnuke rp

Your SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/

Your RP Name: Robert Jhonson

Date of incident:11/8/2014

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):11:40 AM

Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone for Phoenix  (UTC-07:00)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was playing postnuke rp when a player made a joke about my rank name: Aimbot. He said bro are you using aimbot?! I took it as a joke and said no im not lol. It esclelated from a joke to a admin teleporting to me saying are you using aimbot and then saying he has video evidence that I was clicking on players heads to use aimbot. I just thought the whole thing was a joke (because im 13 years old IDK how to use aimbot why would I?) I then proceded to spawn my car from my inventory and tried to drive away. The admin physgun my car then banned me saying: Banned permantly running away from ADMIN and "hacking" I don't know if this is a joke or not. If he banned me on purpose or by mistake idk. please fix this or I might have to file a admin abuse report.
If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: sry I don't have any evidence besides me "hacking" WTF ADMINS!?

Hey um im editing this on 11/13/2014 and I would like to say im guilty of running away from a admin sit  and I would like a second chance im sorry and this will not happen again...

Last edited by Spud on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)   Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:13 pm

I would like to shorten his ban as well. for just walking from a admin sit. but please don't joke about hacking. also dont say your hacking. lastly dont walk away from sit please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)   Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:19 pm

I was there and it was funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)   Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:11 pm

He should be unbanned he didnt use aimbot and he didnt know what was going on which is probably why he left the sit +support

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)   Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Who the hell is the error terror in that video..

FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)   Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:53 pm

yuno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)   Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:01 pm

Must just be you then. Yuno never has errors for me.

Policia
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)   Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Error Terror was Daniel Jhonson Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)   Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Smoke weed wed wededwadtdwrdwrdrwwrdrwwd

Just ... such MLG pro.

Anyways i've spoken with most everyone involved and although the video posted shows no "snapping to heads using aimbot" as yummy put it .. I feel the ban should be shortened for clearly running away from staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
✺Flamingpotato✺

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)   Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:13 pm

I am Robert Johnson's(spud) community leader and I am the one who named him aim bot I didn't think it would get this bad and I feel a bit bad not being there with him to help since work but, I do feel Robert Johnson(spud) had no idea what was going on also Yummy made it seem like it was all a joke making comments like "hes snapping to heads" so spud told me he thought he was being "sarcastic" who was making it feel like the whole situation was all a big joke also. When the Staff came he spud says he thought he came up by car but never checked the chat at the time to see. When confronting Robert Johnson(spud)  he was not exactly sure if he was a staff or  a member joking about his nickname so he thought he could drive off which was obviously a big mistake. So please take this into consideration.

-his leader/lawyer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsycoticOyster

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)   Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:57 pm

I don't understand why he was banned. Seems like a big miss understanding. Whatever that video is supposed to be I cant even tell who's who or what is going on. Until there is actual evidence to prove he actually uses aim bot I'd say he needs to be unbanned.

[Approved]Unban appeal for spud(robert Johnson)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1