HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spud

PostSubject: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:35 pm

I looked at the forum post and I have to say: dam I fucked up BAD. My first mistake: I thought the whole thing was a joke and im sure other players thought it was too. I did not take the admins seriously when they asked if I rly had aimbot. My second mistake was leaving the sit attemting to escape. I thought it was a whole joke and I treid to leave to be funny #comedygold. witch ultimately got me banned.

But I think yummy has played a big part in this ban. Yummy said I was aimbotting as a joke. but I guees yummy does not know when he's crossing the line.
He was a BIG reason why he got me banned. In fact he is was the one who stared this nonsense in the first place. I think yummy was trying to get me false
banned. He was trolling calling the admins over and saying I was actullay hacking. But I treid to drive away because I was not taking this seriously.
I think yummy was trolling and was attemting to get me banned and I think we should ask yummy about this.

Besides yummy trolling and getting me false banned. I am asking for a second chance I had no idea wat was going on and I would like to be unbanned.
I am sorry for the truble I have caused you. it would mean a lot if you unbanned me. Please respond and I am sorry. I was unaware and I am asking for a second chance.
Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spud

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:42 pm

I would also like to know what staff member banned me. Do you think he did this on purpose or just by accident? someone find out who banned me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Not really, it's like saying that your ddosing the server. It's like going into ttt and saying im a traditor and your not, and when you get killed you call rdm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spud

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:07 pm

Yummy I never brang up that I was aimbotting in the first place you did. I thought it was a joke and played along and then the admins showed up I thought it was still a joke sry it was my mistake for not realizing that but Yummy you were the one that stared this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:44 pm

you said you had a aimbot and it wasnt enabled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Robert, joking about "hacking/aimbot" is still pretty bad, and can be taken seriously. I don't know how long you'll be banned or if you'll be unbanned, but I say you made a mistake by running from an admin situation after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spud

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:53 pm

Policia you are right I ran from a admin situation and did not take them seriously so from now on I will make sure to take the admins seriously and not act stupid. It was almost entirely my fault and I realize that now but the admin said that yummy showed him a clip where I was clicking on people's heads for aimbot. witch is not true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spud

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:54 pm

But whatever it was my fault and I take full responabilty for it and im sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:55 pm

You shouldn't double post on Frostburnt forums either bro Arrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spud

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:57 pm

And yummy you were right I did say that I had aimbot because I thought you were joking and I realize that now. besides if I rly did have aimbot why would I ever admit that? The whole conversation I was being sarcastic how could you not realize that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spud

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:01 pm

Hey ospan when you have the chance can we talk about this maybe we can work something out. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spud

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:03 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Mushroom is turning in the grave with that triple post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Eh, action bastard once did the legendary quadruple post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:07 am

I can't be bothered to fix his double posts. Too busy working on stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:17 am

Sounds like somebody didn't read the rules. Also. Going "WHAT, AIMBOT?!?!??!!?1?!!!?!/" Especially when there isn't even the words aimbot, hack, or cheat in the rules is kind of an overreaction. Just a rule regarding exploiting existing content in the server. Now, I'm not implying that Aimbot gud, you fallacy spewing hypothetical responder, I'm saying you shouldn't go at a situation like you just got a doggie biscuit.

Being Permad for possession is kind of harsh IMO. Was he killing people? And then on top of that, was he aimbotting to kill people? You know that we can spectate people, right? It's no secret that we can see what you're doing in more than one way to check these things instead of 'Oi he seddit so bannem m8'

The server's about 70% PvE anyways, so why the huge stink?

Also hey I just realized that this is that scrublord that argued with me for like an hour about the definition of a Fish In a Barrel base. I didn't have the power to remove his stuff so I just let Raksho, who was gonna raid them anyway, raid them. Raksho can confirm. Another reason ya'll need to revise the rules. The words Fish in a Barrel are in the rules, but it's part of a sentence that includes the maze base. A cage on the other side of a teleporting door is very much a fish in a barrel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud   

Back to top Go down

Dear admins i fucked up by: Robert Jhonson AKA spud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: