PostSubject: Player Abuse Report (Dominick Gates)   Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:20 am

Server:Frostburnt Foundation PostnukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100857376

Your RP Name: Mr.Moose

Their SteamID: N/A

Their RP Name: Dominick Gates

Date of incident: 2014-11-10

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 10:00

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So I was playing on the map rp_garbage and there is a little swamp/pond with fire in it. A man named Dominick Gates (Unknown Steam Name) walked into the fire and died. I decided to loot his body while almost dying because of said fire. I stayed there trying to heal up and I saw him return almost immediately and he tried to loot himself. I told him that I took his stuff and he immediately killed me. *UPDATE* I finally found him on the map and I asked why he killed, he replied "cause you took my shit" and he then proceeded to kill me again for no reason. So breaking NLR and 2 counts of RDM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Dominick Gates)   Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:00 am

Sounds like an open and shut case. I'll bother an admin to look at this since mods can only ban people while they're on the server.
Back to top Go down
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Dominick Gates)   Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:25 pm

I'm just kind of rattled cause I lost a bunch of xp and resources because someone didn't read the rules (which didn't make any sense cause he had a lot of gear)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Dominick Gates)   Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:36 pm

He probably bummed gear off of a faction or stole it from a locker. I'm trying to ballbust Bleck or Dan to get on this cos he's on the internets atm.

OR FUCKING NOT COS I DON'T EVEN HAVE ACCESS 1 AND CAN'T GET ONTO CHANNELS OR MESSAGE ANYONE IN A LOCKED CHANNEL.
Back to top Go down
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Dominick Gates)   Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:05 am

Gave him a six hour ban, because he admitted to it, and said he honestly did not understand the rules. I will talk to some admins about getting your stuff back, smurf.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Dominick Gates)   Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Thanks Opsan, I'm just really pissed about losing the experience cause I've been trying to save up for the climb swep and this set me back a bit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Dominick Gates)   Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:36 pm

Uh... The climb swep was removed a very long time ago.
Sorry..

Anyways, this seems likes it's been resolved
[Resolved/Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

Player Abuse Report (Dominick Gates)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1