HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Im leaving----<3 this server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: Im leaving----<3 this server   Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:51 pm

I am leaving because this is a game you cannot win for the only way to win is not to play. I am saying this because whatever you have there is always a counter to it evidence Counter is denying and just ignoring it. I will now detail my time throughout my bans and whatever I can remember from when I started all the way to the end with Chess friggin hate that guy. Anyway here it is

When I first started the drougr event was just starting people had the ancient blades and no one was ever killed. Until that map was switched then shit got real I will now detail some events on certain maps

Gm_Atomic: B.C ( Before Chess) I start to play after the first map I played on this server and get my first weapon a bottle shank I loved its right click stab. But I once practiced stabbing in the spawn area killed a player then I was spawn killed and then after countless of deaths of mine I was banned Perm. this was eventually removed. D.C ( during Chess) Chess allowed a rdmer to get away scott free ( the beginning of me and Chess hating each other I don't really hate him just he is not nice to me at all) I attack him he kills me then says "Dummy" and doesn't ban me for hitting a admin. Then I respawn and hit another admin who bans me ( I don't dislike any admins really with the exception of Chess) Can't remember how long this ban was. This is also the map I found a death suitcase I think it was Chess's and I found A SR25 and outlaw armor and a ancient blade. I also get back most of my wealth after accident on Gm_BigMapWithFogAndShit and life is great and I help the krimson caravan by selling armor to them. Then Policia visits and turns into Policia-Claus and gives me pet headcrabs with names like Sanac and Sam and Bob and one of my favorites a poison headcrab Policia named Nigger  lol! ,urban combat armor, and a Ks ( a shotgun) that I died with when trying

to avenge my head crab. Oh also I try to destroy a antilon mound with a Bottle shank until a nice player gives me a axe I eventually destroy it with the help of another person.

Gm_winterapocalypse ( I can't remember the name of this map but it was wintery): I join my first community and meet some great people I think I also met Policia on this map ( One of my favorite players just cause) this community fell apart I switched classes for my first time on this map from scavenger to engineer and back to scavenger. I then set out on gathering supplies and I stole a guys car I loved that car I love you, I also met some really nice communities like 117th Legion and others. I also befriend some people along the way. Like Isaac. I also get my first old riot armor from trading with Patrick

Gm_BigcityApocalypse ( Like the last map can't remember the name but it was a huge city) On this map nothing much happened except the apartment complex owned by good 'Ol 117th legion! I bought a room then rdmed on this map and Policia witnessed it but I don't hate Policia because I learned one of the best phrases from Policia being a witness helping the person I rdmed the rdmer said the phrase Five Lies burgers and fries ( I I love you this phrase). I am banned for one day.

Gm_Bigmapwithfogandshit ( Again can't remember the actual name but It had hills and a lake and some caves and shit) This is the second time I recruit someone to my community ( The Tunnel Wombats Gang) we become friends then I go out in search of a town and find one but these people are decked out some of their names Policia, Ruby Insert other part of name here. I then realise their goal is to just wait until conglomerate drop pods and go get that loot! I join in and get some conglomerate combat armor and a model Cmg ( I loved what I got). This continued to happen until they stopped happening as often and a major settlement above spawn was made. I then switch classes for my second time to a different class other than scavenger I switch to wastelander. I hated the slow speed but lived with it. I then decided to try and be a hit man I never was hired though. Me at this outpost led to me basically living there in a gun shop and I decide to drop my pet fast headcrab and all is good. Until someone shot it then I threatened them if they killed it I would kill them. The Lone Wanderer killed it and had a Mac10 ( Most over powered gun in the game) people start encouraging me to kill him. I made a mistake I shot first leading to him killing me with his Mac10. I lost my conglomerate armor and my guns. I then feel like a bum and buy a model cmg and some ammo and I feel like everything is okay until "Rotface" made a computer game and I wanted to play and he allowed me to then started to pys gun it away I run into his little base inside of a gun shop and he pulls out a axe and tries to hit me I dodge. I shoot him and then he dies but he calls upon his friends to deal with me, I don't kill a single one of his friends. I end up a true bum no armor no gun no melee.

Gm_IGotBannedPermOnThisMap ( I am not good at remembering map names if you can't tell) I get on and I have my urban combat armor on and I just do stuff I normaly do help gaurd the spawn town and other stuff. I then realize the end was near for me. Chess or Torgue joins and spawns his helicopter and eventually takes off after pointing is gun at me ( I don't know why, I seriously don't) and its a good time. He comes back and I thought was landing on a roof and like people did when he was taking off shoot my physgun at his helicopter he crashes on the wall he kills me for no reason. My friends badger him to give me my stuff back and he is all like Evil or Very Mad NO! Then tries to say I crashed his thing with a can then pulls up a log which shows I did spawn a can my friends pull a 240 on me. Then I get badgered by everyone near " Can I have your stuff?" . I had no idea what was going on and then I get banned perm. but thats only a portion of it but thats a story you will probably never know.

I have had good times on this server very good times and some bad ones but I can't blame it all on Chess. He's not a bad pilot of WaC vehicles ( I am a terrible pilot). Good bye everyone Good bye.
(NOTICE: I was punished for the rdm I did I am not saying I got away with rdm sorry for the misconception)

Last edited by Marty Mcfly on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : People though I just rdmed and never had a consequence)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/CerealGrapistMan
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving----<3 this server   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Kbye

FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving----<3 this server   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:53 pm

You Were here for 3 fucking weeks not really a huge impact on the server. You can't really judge a community when you've been here only for 21 days. I've never seen you online be4, you have no right to determine what this community is.

P.S FUCK U BEAT ME TO IT AGAIN MUSHROOM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving----<3 this server   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:11 pm

He just admitted to RDMing. GG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving----<3 this server   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Goddamnit guys, No matter how much you are being pretty damn mean right now I can't stop laughing XD.
[EDIT: This is towards Mushroom and Yummy, not you Bizz]

Anyway, its kinda sad to see you go, you had quite a run in the land of pastanoodle, In 2 weeks time, you experienced hardship, victory, became the leader of a faction, then hardship again. Thats alot in simply two weeks! I've never even had a suit of conglo before and you just join in and get it in a few days, I'm pretty impressed! Then again, you did do some bad things, like the RDM's you admitted to, not a very respectable action. Hopefully you can get a second chance in a few months or so, i'd like to see how much you can get done in so little time then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving----<3 this server   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:27 pm

HE HAD CONGLO? Bizz quick unban him so i can raid him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving----<3 this server   Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:56 am

I like how he says he's leaving, but in actuality he can't leave as he's already gone, seeing he was already kicked out the second he was banned after throwing a prop at a helicopter for no reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving----<3 this server   Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:21 am

Marty Mcfly wrote:
Oh also I try to destroy a antilon mound with a Bottle shank until a nice player gives me a axe.

Heeey, that's me by the way and goodbye Marty Mcfly.

See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Im leaving----<3 this server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: