HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

New Armor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James King

PostSubject: New Armor   Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:24 pm

This idea was thought up when I saw redclouds knight armor idea it made you invincible against projectiles. Anyway the idea is a new armor that gives 35% protection against projectiles and 5-0 % in everything else. I was thinking of calling it Pre-War armor and the description being along the lines of "Armor used before the *insert lore event here*, protection against projectiles." The cost would be 300 of each maybe, let me know what you think!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290166064&searchtext=WW2+playermodel

Last edited by James King on Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : steam link to potential models)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: New Armor   Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:07 am

During WWII body armor was not standard issue, at most they had flak jackets which protected against shrapnel.
My point is this, using a WWII player model just doesn't fit, maybe something different?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Armor   Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Knight plate armor does not stop a rifle bullet. The amount of steel it would take would render you immobile, and a helmet heavy enough that it breaks your neck.
Back to top Go down

New Armor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1