HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Spawn Camp FT. Robots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Ok, Today I declared war on Charlie's faction after he killed one of my men, (supposedly for saying that his vending machine was overpriced, but that argument is an entirely different animal.) Now, this is in it'sself not a problem. The problem is that him and a few other people have placed robots outside of spawn to target members of my faction while we exit. It's not spawnkill, but it's spawn camping, and it's basically impossible to get out of spawn with the robots in place. To add to that, Charlie, Lone,and a few of their buddies have regularly been patrolling by spawn, also with the purpose of shooting members of my faction while we exit. It's not technically against the rules, but spawn camping is becoming a major problem (I've noticed it in other wars as well) and there should be some kind of countermeasure or rule placed against it, to prevent FailRP-Ish camping. Let's be honest, it's no fun if you can't get away from spawn without being instantly shot.

Policia
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Yeah, there should be a rule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:48 pm

ye charlie likes to exploit dem rules he sure do! Maybe you should be allowed to shoot someone if you can see them from spawn, preventing spawn camp? Like from a reasonable distance now like across the map of course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:24 pm

He killed someone for saying that his vending machine is overpriced?.. That's not okay.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Well, apparently the guy said that he WANTED to slit his throat, which still sounds a bit sketchy if you ask me, not really a threat, as the person didn't say he would do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Rebecca wrote:
He killed someone for saying that his vending machine is overpriced?.. That's not okay.

I have heard 2 stories on the subject. One version claims that no threats were made by any party, the other claims that Nespo (The guy who got shot) did threaten to kill Charlie. It was all in voice chat so there's no way to confirm either one, since those two almost never type.

Edit: This isn't the main issue though (as far as I'm concerned at least). It's the camping.

Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Okay so after DC declared war on me and started bitching about how I was spawn camping I walked out of spawn proceeded to stroll around the map 4-5 times with lone wanderer looking for his guys and or him. And then I went back to spawn after going around the map. And what do I see? DC sitting in spawn doing nothing. I say "wow, you started a war and you won't fight?" And he responds with "Take the sentry bots out of spawn area." When I never placed any bots in the spawn area or placed a robot at all. I'm getting sick and tired of having to deal with people shitting on me and then not liking what they're getting in return so they take every opportunity to fuck me over on the forums. I was so disgusted on my last player report because everyone who was commenting against me weren't even involved in the problem. I've tried contacting many owners/admins/mods/ANYONE who is involved in the staff and I either got no response or I got it will be dealt with later. And then not hearing ANYTHING BACK! How am I supposed to defend myself if I'm not given the chance too? Also, half the situations people are mentioning on my reports are from months ago and if you hold a grudge for that long then something is wrong there. Most of those situations were already dealt with by staff members so I don't understand why they're being mentioned on my reports. As for DC once again for the 100th time I didn't place a robot that was antwon. If you're going to make a report about a certain situation involving me include EVERYONE that was involved in it and be fair instead of loading this shit onto me. I didn't even do half this shit I'm getting blamed for right now. If you consider walking around the map 4-5 times then coming back to spawn and seeing your enemies in the street wide open...and shooting them spawn camp then I don't think thats valid. Then again its not my opinion and this whole rant should probably be a seperate topic...but I want every hater that mentions things from 4 months ago to see this. Now DC....Lone, Me, BOOM THATS IT NO ONE ELSE! Maybe antwon setting down his robots but that was his choice not mine. Those were all the people fighting you. Also James King wasn't here for any of this so he must be one of those mad people that I did shit to 4 months ago that hes still holding onto. I probably seem like an asshole LIKE ALWAYS but I'm done with this crap. I think its totally unjust being the only one mentioned in this like its all my fault just like the last report.. Because I know for a fact I wasn't the only one involved in that. Anyways, I know DC mentioned Lone aswell but he didn't mention antwon's robots or antwon. And I'm not trying to throw antwon under the bus, but he was the one with the robots that they accused me of setting up. Summary: Walks around map 4-5 times with Lone. Goes back toward spawn sees enemies in the street talking with people. Proceeds to engage enemies. Goes back into spawn gets accused of spawncamp. MY NAME IS NOT CHARLIE STOP CALLING IT THAT! (Policia, DC and anyone else who does it.) Thanks!

DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:36 pm

-You could have just edited your previous post. Mushroom is going to kill you.
-Also, I'm not "Shitting on you" I just have no interest in fighting a war if there are robots guarding spawn, so I posted about the issue on the forums. It's not like I have anything to gain from getting you into trouble.
-And the second time you went to spawn? I got killed by an Antlion Guard. If you really weren't standing there the entire time, then it was just bad timing.
-Also, I wasn't just blaming you for the robots. I mentioned you and a few other people. Kind of hard to read the nametags on robot when they're shooting you. This isn't a player report. I'm highlighting a problem with the rules that makes what was going on legal.
- Charlie. Your name is Charlie.
- Seriously though, I'm not out to get you (OOC at least), I just thought the robot issue was a bit annoying. Also, the constant insults you made while I was trapped in spawn hurt my feelings. :'(

Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Whatever, this is just going to turn into an all out flame war over the forums. This post was sort of not needed in my opinion and I get offended by shit all the time and then I get over it after 2 minutes. Anyone who insults you shouldn't be taken seriously at all. Saying on how half the crap that is said isn't true. I just got pissed at you for starting something and then sitting in spawn while your men died. That is not exactly what I saw as a good leader. You could easily have just gotten an admin if you thought we were spawn camping you so I don't find that to be a good excuse either. Also, saying on how some of what I'm saying should be in character I'm done posting on this because I don't find it needed anymore. Please my name is not Charlie don't call me that for spite! Thanks, don't waste your time responding because I'm not typing back.

Antwon Anvari

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:36 pm

Ok what happend with the robots was I noticed that a friend of mine Charles was at war with United American Republic. I had already set up my Robot in the spot where i normally do and i ask charles over steam if he wanted me to set my robots to hostile towards them (in hopes they would attempt to settle this later after his men was shot at by Robot's). He said go ahead and i Did then Nespo came by and the Robot warned and shot at him where he ran into spawn and my robot got stuck. So i decided since he was in spawn i would set my robot to neutral so he could run. After a while i set it back because i assumed he would of left by now. I was walking with my Robot when my Helicopter which i put down to Decorate Blew up i went over to check on it and Nespo blew it up with his Truck my Robot then Warned and Shot at him again. Afterwards i set it back to Neutral and move the Station with the Robot. He Later had his Robot Shoot at Charles while saying,"Who's Running know". For that Remark and attempting to kill my Friend i Set my Robot back to hostile at him. Afterwards i left it at its Neutral State. I was later told by Cap that Nespo hit my robot as i saw him get shot by it. I was not attempting to spawn camp and i gave them all the Fair chance to leave spawn with my Robot being in its Neutral state. they just stayed in there. I Apologize if it seemed like i was Camping the Spawn but there were ways around the robot they could of gone and i would of thought if the robot kills them once, they would attempt to avoid it.

DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:41 pm

RedCloud wrote:
hmm? someone say flamewar? i can halp

No flame wars here officer. Carry on.

Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Do you have screenshots of the robot's camping spawn, or any more eyewitnesses?
If not we're pretty much done here unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:57 pm

I saw the robots outside of spawn, if it helps with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
Do you have screenshots of the robot's camping spawn, or any more eyewitnesses?
If not we're pretty much done here unfortunately...

I have witnesses. Not sure about their forums names though. I've got Ruby Rose, John Beaverson, Mike Nespo. and anyone else who saw it that wants to step forward. So if I can find them on here I'll get em to post.

Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:58 pm

I saw em.

Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:02 am

I'm going to talk to with Charles about this and get his side of the story. I'll go form there, but if I don't like what I hear Charles might get in trouble. I could technically ban him right now in light of his harassment of one of our staff members, but that's a whole other issue. Regardless, I won't permanently ban him as he has been a loyal player up until now. If anything it would be a week or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
I'm going to talk to with Charles about this and get his side of the story. I'll go form there, but if I don't like what I hear Charles might get in trouble. I could technically ban him right now in light of his harassment of one of our staff members, but that's a whole other issue. Regardless, I won't permanently ban him as he has been a loyal player up until now. If anything it would be a week or two.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Camp FT. Robots   Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spawn Camp FT. Robots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: