View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [Declined]Moderator Application Wolven   Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:16 pm

In-game Name: Wolfie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19610226

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended) I have not donated.

Where are you from/time zone: Pacific Time Zone.

How long have you played: A month, top.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I joined in FF server and played for a while, so eventually I began to know about the community.

How old are you: 16

Do you have a microphone: Currently broken at the moment

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Opsan, Miiya, Spooky, Ice Frost.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) Post Nuke RolePlay

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be a moderator since I find this opportunity to help players in the server. I've seen so many issues in the server and it feels like you guys need a helping hand!

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I love to help peoples with problems, even in real life. Currently I see this server in a stable manner, but if it comes to become in disarray, I am willing to help you guys out.  

Anything else you want to add: I currently only be able to work on weekends, but if it is a holiday, like Thanksgiving, I have the chance to play. Otherwise FF seems to be a successful community that I want to be in and connected with.  Very Happy  lol!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.

Last edited by Wolven on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application Wolven   Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:59 am

+support He's on frequently, and follows the rules.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application Wolven   Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:37 am

+1 seems pretty chill and follows the rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application Wolven   Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:18 pm

I don't know you, but you have a good reputation, and you seem nice. +Support

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]Moderator Application Wolven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1