HomelesPikachu

PostSubject: [Resolved]Removal of Ban for John Smith   Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Server: Post Nuke RP

Steam Name: HomelessPikachu

RP Name: John Smith

Date of Incident: 11/23/14

Time Of Incident: Not Quite sure it was around maybe 2:00

Time Zone:Central US

Explanation: Well i was collecting chems and these two guys came and started to steal what i was after so to warn them i hit the air with my axe but just as i did that one of them went in front of my axe and took damage. I started to try to appologize but the other guy started chasing me with a crowbar so i couldnt get a response in. I didnt want to die or cause more harm than i had already caused so i saved my character and left. I went back 2 hours later to find out i had been banned. If i need to ill be more than willing to apologize cause it was an accident and i didnt mean to harm anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Removal of Ban for John Smith   Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:52 pm

You should honestly be more careful when around people don't have a melee or a weapon out unless they threaten you I recommend not warning them that pisses people off some times, and this was your mistake you can't just combat log thats just being a pussy and a dick to whoever is trying to kill you.

HomelesPikachu

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Removal of Ban for John Smith   Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:51 pm

I know that and im sorry, I realize threatening them with a weapon over something SO dumb as a thing of chemicals and wish i hadnt been so stupid over that. I know combat logging was wrong and maybe even dug my hole deeper by doing so but i hadnt done anything to get me in trouble on the server before and i kinda freaked out in the moment and logged out. If i have to have a ban of a week or even a month, thats ok cause I realize what I did is wrong and might be hard to forgive so I understand if I must wait. I just ask to please consider my un-ban appeal and think it over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Removal of Ban for John Smith   Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:57 pm

I wasn't saying you deserve perma-ban but I am saying you should be more careful if you do get unbanned.

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Removal of Ban for John Smith   Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:33 am

Please Ignore Marty.

No offense, but there's no way you hit him on accident. I don't buy that for a second. You're allowed to fight over resources, but a warning must be given before attacking. Anyways, considering your story is true, your ban wasn't permanent, just keep in mind that we take combat logging very seriously. I'll check your ban time when I get home and talk to the staff member who banned you and I'll see if they can shed some light on the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Resolved]Removal of Ban for John Smith
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1