HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 The Chenging Of Ze Merthews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anchorman
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2013-11-17

PostSubject: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:00 am

I was recently banned and I know why and I respect the reason/reasons etc etc. Now I've been thinking lately and I feel like utter crap about what I've done to a lot of people when it comes to insults or bashing things that attack people personally out of game. And when I get unbanned I promise you I'll do my best not to insult people. I just don't want people pushing my buttons and pissing me off or insulting me verbally. If people do that I'm not going to take any of it and I'm going to talk to an admin or shoot them in the face if they do it IC. (typical charles Razz ) Mostly because if people don't want to tolerate my insults then I'm not tolerating theirs. And I expect the same treatment if not the same than equal given to them. When I asked someone why no one did anything when people insulted me and there was plenty of eye witnesses I was told that I was just a regular player and that the person I insulted (which I got banned for was staff so he/she was more important) This pissed me off on a whole different scale because the person that told me that is saying that I'm not equal and he/she is so much more important and they deserve a lot more respect. (person I insulted to get myself banned) Anyways the point is that I was mad that this was said to me and it made me feel like shit. Then I remembered that the people that I insult feel the same way that I felt when I was told this. And this made me change my point of view on things a bit. I've decided to try and do my best to be a good guy and not insult anyone when I get back. This doesn't mean I won't raid or kill though and I know people will disagree with that but thats what I do. I'm sorry if you don't like that. So therefore I won't insult anyone unless they start with me first and I'll do my best to help people in the wastes. (when I'm not raiding) I won't be a jerk unless I'm acting as a bandit doing raids or rp scenarios like capturing or war etc things like that. (hits) So 90% of me is changing because I already piss people off enough when I raid and do hits on them so I've decided not to make it worse. Also if I raid you or do a hit on you I'm not TARGETING you and only you...I have a motive plus you need a reason for raiding now so thats more of an excuse for me to think before I do things. (Which 50% of the time I don't always do)

So I'll be a lot nicer to people in game and I'll do my VERY VERY best not to piss anyone off. If I do raid or do a hit please don't get all that mad about it!

Its not personal, just business. Thanks! jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 962
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:27 am

Well... For having been where you been, I can sympathize. If people start giving you shit RPly for sake of RP, give in kind. People who RP incites people TO RP. Arguments don't need to be settled in bloodshed. As a matter of fact, people end things in bloodshed because they don't want to fix arguments civilly and rationally and rather just make you die and force NLR on you.

This is a practice that is to be shamed. Honestly, 95% of all petty things and arguments would take about 5 ten minutes to solve if people were to just talk stuff out like human being and not bloodthirsty animals. But people tend to NOT RP and start thinking everything done Inge is a form of personal attack against the person, I happen to have been there more often than most and it still happens at times.

I wish RP was enforced like it used to be for a while. RP a character is much easier than to RP yourself because with making a character, you detach yourself from what is ultimately a game. If you always take it as "you in the wasteland", then shit starts coming off as people wanting to screw you personally as when its "a character you pretend to be in the wasteland", things are going to be less personal.

Not sure if people will understand what I'm trying to convey







__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Frankly I think any kind of bullying in or out of game play should not be permitted. Some people actually do care, and some people have real life problems and low self esteem. Bashing on them can do alot to there mental state when all they wanna do is play games with there 1's and 0's and talk and have fun and relax. If I had my way direct insults and malicious gestures and verbal statements would not be aloud. Its ok to joke but when a persons feeling are being poked at that's not funny anymore. I've knows Charles for years, and you people can make me sick with what you say about him when hes not around, I listen, even the things you say right to his face that you think he doesn't mind. He used to not be such an ass, but after years of being berated and made fun of for being who he is he turned into a much less tolerant person. You do this to countless player and I see people leave all the time because you insult them on a personal level. Again and again I see people going off on easy targets and I bet it makes you feel like a big person because you can knock them down a notch. Try having a bit of compassion for those who aren't what you find to be "normal or correctly acting". I was bullied when I was a younger man and I became depressed, hostile, I fought, I cried, I got kicked out of school, and had to go threw alot to be the happy person I am today. You have no idea how i felt when every day I knew people were going to insult and make fun of me just because I was who I was. It made me so sad and angry that people couldn't accept me. And I started to make fun of others too, to try to be like the others. And it was disgusting. So take it from me, your shit isn't really funny, it can hurt, and your the ones who can create monsters out of us. 

Brigadier General Bacon pushing for new rule forbidding malicious personal insulation and gestures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Brigadier General Bacon wrote:
Frankly I think any kind of bullying in or out of game play should not be permitted. Some people actually do care, and some people have real life problems and low self esteem. Bashing on them can do alot to there mental state when all they wanna do is play games with there 1's and 0's and talk and have fun and relax. If I had my way direct insults and malicious gestures and verbal statements would not be aloud. Its ok to joke but when a persons feeling are being poked at that's not funny anymore. I've knows Charles for years, and you people can make me sick with what you say about him when hes not around, I listen, even the things you say right to his face that you think he doesn't mind. He used to not be such an ass, but after years of being berated and made fun of for being who he is he turned into a much less tolerant person. You do this to countless player and I see people leave all the time because you insult them on a personal level. Again and again I see people going off on easy targets and I bet it makes you feel like a big person because you can knock them down a notch. Try having a bit of compassion for those who aren't what you find to be "normal or correctly acting". I was bullied when I was a younger man and I became depressed, hostile, I fought, I cried, I got kicked out of school, and had to go threw alot to be the happy person I am today. You have no idea how i felt when every day I knew people were going to insult and make fun of me just because I was who I was. It made me so sad and angry that people couldn't accept me. And I started to make fun of others too, to try to be like the others. And it was disgusting. So take it from me, your shit isn't really funny, it can hurt, and your the ones who can create monsters out of us. 

Brigadier General Bacon pushing for new rule forbidding malicious personal insulation and gestures.
*cough* FatherElijah *cough* (keep in mind charles made fun of him to and a couple staff members and like everyone else he met)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:09 pm

FatherElijah became a band-wagon of half the server pop making fun of him every time he joined. it was fucking terrible, and hes gone now, it was literally 20 or so people doing it, and I told him every time, contact us and ask for help, but he would only ever report rdms or raids, he would never ask us to help him out and it pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Brigadier General Bacon wrote:
FatherElijah became a band-wagon of half the server pop making fun of him every time he joined. it was fucking terrible, and hes gone now, it was literally 20 or so people doing it, and I told him every time, contact us and ask for help, but he would only ever report rdms or raids, he would never ask us to help him out and it pissed me off.

R.I.P those 3 chinese players which would be our only chinese player base
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2013-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Okay I don't know where the hell you got the fact that I made fun of Father Elijah I was one of the people who went to bizzclaw and told him to do something about FUBAR and all his friends making fun of the kid. I've been receiving a huge piece of crap from the majority of the people I talked to ever since TBU. And Brig is right, this isn't exactly a change and its getting worse. And when you guys pick on people behind their back it will break them down to a low level and make them do the same. That's why I'm usually a jerk to most of the people I meet. Because even in real life if you're nice to someone too much they'll just screw you over. And eventually I was so nice on TBU to people not counting raiding. Then admins started insulting me and pissing me off on a daily. They kept cutting and cutting at me repeatedly. And that's when I started being mean and that's when I got banned from their server. So do you guys ever think that you've pissed me off to the point where I'm now just an utter asshole? The other day I gave 200 of each to some guy because he needed it and he trapped me in a corner and started interrogating me asking why I gave him the resources. Then I raided his factions base and after the raid they said that I was targeting them on a personal level which was complete BULLCRAP! I had a reason to raid they pissed me off and frigging smacked me in the face when I was trying to be nice I don't take that lightly. Even when I first started playing Postnuke I had made a faction and we were getting powerful. It was Brig, me, and my friend Dolan. I was nice to a lot of people and I was giving and I helped when I could. Then some assholes named Ziggy and Barracus came along and started raiding me constantly and making fun of me. On top of that I had to deal with Ritz being a jerk and not giving my stuff back after I got prop killed or crushed by a helicopter. These kinds of things are the things that change me and motivate me not to be nice to people. I agree with Brig 100% no doubt. And today I read messages that were sent to me over steam that told me to go kill myself and that my dad touches me at night. And they also told me that I sounded like a 10 year old. He called me gay atleast 4 times and on top of that told me that if he knew me in real life that he would bounce my head on the ground and play basketball with it. All because I insulted one 2 months ago and said one thing. This could have been dealt with 2 months ago but since people are getting pissed at me they choose to hold it against me now to get me out of the server for 2 weeks and if it weren't for Bizzclaw sticking up for me I would be banned permanently. For insulting someone ONE insult and its suddenly harassment. Do you know how many times I've been harassed in all of my playing on this server on TBU and on any other server on garrys mod or on the internet in general? PROBABLY MILLIONS OF TIMES AND HALF THE TIME I DONT EVEN DO ANYTHING TO THEM AND THEY STILL INSULT ME! Today I got on CSS and I immediately join to hear a kid probably 11-12 getting picked on by an 18 year old. This made me feel like complete utter shit because this is what happened to me when I played on a lot of servers. And its gotten to the point where I don't like trying new things anymore because my self esteem is so low in real life. Due to being picked on in middleschool and having my closest friends betray me. Anyways I've once again cried a river into a forum comment. I just want to notify you guys that I wasn't always an idiot and that pushing people over the top gets them to be a dick. You can only be so nice for so long and then you start being an asshole and lying about yourself to fit in and trying to make fun of others for just exsisting. Its the typical highschool and middleschool crap that always happens. Therefore I'm not trying to blame this all on you guys for me being a jerk...but about 30% of it goes to the internet and the rest is just real life and getting crapped on too much. I was going to say sorry to the person I insulted and got banned for doing so. But then after getting nothing but a huge D in my mouth since Friday when I got banned I've changed my mind. You guys are still hating on me after and admin already dealt with what could have been dealt with 2 months ago going on 3 months ago. So there will be no apology and when I get back whoever is pissing me off is going to get reported if its insults or I'm going to do what some people call HIDING BEHIND MY GUNS and shoot them. So please lay off me and I don't want to hear one thing about this ban that I received for being an idiot. I've already heard enough about it and I'm pissed enough for the HARASSMENT I"VE RECEIVED in the past week.

__________________________
SPARTANS NEVER DIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Charles wrote:
today I read messages that were sent to me over steam that told me to go kill myself and that my dad touches me at night. And they also told me that I sounded like a 10 year old. He called me gay atleast 4 times and on top of that told me that if he knew me in real life that he would bounce my head on the ground and play basketball with it. All because I insulted one 2 months ago and said one thing.

Who said these things? You said people were insulting you, so who was it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2013-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:03 am

Well Mike Nespo said those things and then you have Policia aswell cursing at me over steam. Then ya got the people on the forums aswell like red cloud Johnathan all those guys

__________________________
SPARTANS NEVER DIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
CSC
CSC
avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:11 am

Look Charles I am not mad at you anymore I accepted your apology I have let anger get ahead of me which usually never happens ( depends on what it is Razz) So... This is someone ironic because it is one sided on my end but that is ok I forgive you just please dont make fun of people even if other people are doing it be a better person. So sorry for what I said but you need to literally STOP with what you do... I can give you some PNRP advice Do not take a hit unless you know that person is a ass to a lot of people be somewhat of a helpful hit man and the same with a raid, Dont send threats to people using violent actions just play it cool man.

For example: (Sorry Mr.Chacon got to use u here lul) So I come up to you and say I want you to kill chacon because he is being a nuisance to me. Now if I were you I would see what he does thats bad instead of just saying Oh He did that so ima kill him... afro But charles I have faith in you sir just dont be an utter asshole about the things u do then people will enjoy your stay

(P.S never fuck with chacon afro )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
CSC
CSC
avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:13 am

Chris Strongdale wrote:
Well Mike Nespo said those things and then you have Policia aswell cursing at me over steam. Then ya got the people on the forums aswell like red cloud Johnathan all those guys


Well like I said I apologize but read above pls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:28 am

I believe your chances at redemption are very, very slim. Considering that you have plenty of people disliking or outright hating you for the wide amount of crap you've pulled in the last.....3-4 months? You kinda made this apology the first time you got banned, and you didn't change your act or learn from your mistakes, you contiuned to do what you've always done.

I've never had an issue with you before you starting targeting me out of some pent-up aggression or discomfort i had somehow created, which is complete bullshit. I never did a single act of ill-will against you, but that didn't stop you trying to find reasons to kill or raid me. On-top of that, you randomly decided RDMing people to be perfectly fine, exploiting the rules to fulfil your bloodlust is never OK. Doing Illegal hits and raids are also frowned apon and earns you that poor reputation that gets you insulted and talked about, so that's entirely your fault, Charles.

Another thing, you forget that most of the people that play or have played on the Postnuke server, or just in general, have been bullied or insulted in some way or another, stop your whining. Its just how you handle it that makes you Golden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:57 am

Well I'm going to go ahead and make it somewhat official. Personal insults or violent insults not related to game play aren't something i'm going to accept. If anyone is insulted in a harmful way report it to me on steam or in the server or pm me on here. Copies of the text should be given, along with any other proof, suck as witnessed. I will then try to confront the person. 
     If i find that its unacceptable I will ban them starting with 3 days, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, and then perm. And this can change based on how I feel. This can apply on the server, team-speak, and forum too.
     Comments like, "you suck ass" wont get you banned, but "I will bounce your head on the ground and play basketball with it" will. 

Like I said, when I was younger I was the nicest guy, then for years people bashed on me very day and I started being an asshole just like them and hating people and fighting. All because people wouldn't leave me alone. Maybe you didn't have to go threw this but its not something i'm going to just sit and watch anymore. I'm high enough in this community that I can do something about it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

avatar

Posts : 524
Join date : 2014-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Well, I'd say it's good to hear that you're going to make an effort to be nicer to people. You don't have to be a saint IC, but yeah, work on toning down the insults, and don't take every hit that's offered to you without some careful consideration. People don't necessarily hate you, but some of your actions on the server have a tendency to make people angry.

__________________________
I'm back bitches!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2013-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Did you guys not see the comment I put on this? I'm not apologizing anymore so Whitewood you just wasted 5-10 minutes trying to firgure out how to make it look like I targeted you. Which I didn't actually. I raided you because b4 I joined back in sparta you hid someone I was at war with in your base. And I had to deal with one of your guys being an idiot and trapping me in a corner and trying to interrogate me or some shit after I just gave him like 100 of each resource. Also you do realize that EVERYTIME I DO SOMETHING NICE OR TRY TOO ITS ALWAYS....you sitting here hating on me. Nespo I'm tired of your shit too. You're literally sitting here as a 14 year old telling a 14 year old what to do. After you get done lying to staff members and threatening someones life 6 times........And DC, I appreciate you APPRECIATING MY APOLOGY! But as I said in the comment I'm not apologizing to shit because from where I stand now I go on the forums and see retarted hate comments on everyone comment and every post I make. Like Whitewood said I made a post that was like this one that apologized for the shit I did and I was really sorry. And then I got a huge fucking 360 blaze it punch in the mouth from EVERYONE ON THE POST! So at this point I'm basically saying fuck you I'm not apologizing for anything. I will however apologize to Bizzclaw and staff like Brig, Chess and Opsan for the stupid sits that I've made them attend too because that crap was really dumb and they didn't deserve it. Especially Bizzclaw saying on how there is so much hate I'm only going to take a guess that everyone is telling him what I twat I am so..And I know he hates dealing with shit like this because its literally just a back and forth argument of who did what 30 weeks ago. And that requires him to go to the ends of every log to try and see what stupid shit we've tried to pull. Nespo doesn't even know who Rebecca is just like me and the people who insulted her and just like Polici..............OH WAIT HE KNOWS HER SO WELL MY BAD! I think Nespo just wanted to insult me so he could feel good and say "YAY, I STOOPED DOWN TO CHARLES' LEVEL!" And Insulted him just like he did to Rebecca except I did it 20x worse and it actually was harassment and not some retarted perverted dumbass 14 year old teenager joke. Even though what he sent me was pretty dumb it wasn't perverted and it probably would be taken a lot more seriously if it happened in game or in real life. Also Whitewood if I did that illegal raiding and illegal hits you accused me of I would be permabanned by now. So thats some COMPLeTe BuLLSHIeT! I've also noticed something I've admitted that I'm a jackass and that I was wrong so many times throughout this whole entire dumb 4 year old argument and you guys still sat there and rained the hate on me like it was fucking Pearl Harbor all over again. And like I've said b4 I've tried to be nice and maybe a lot of you guys weren't around for that part...but I have indeed tried to be nice. And ya know what I got? HEY CHARLES IS THE DOOD THAT GAVE ME SO MANY RESEWRSECES LEZ GO RAIDZ HIM MAYBE HEZ GOTZ SOME MORE RESEWRCES IN DERE! Whitewood 8 months ago people didn't even know who "Charles" was until he started dishing crap out to them to try and help them out and then thats when the ratchet shit happened when people started to raid me and I cried about it just like a lot of you are. And at one point you know where it got me? Dropped from the sky by an admin........Thats when I realized why the hell should I be nice to anyone if I just get shit on whenever I am. And I tried to explain this to you all and it seems to be that you could give a shit about the important parts of this whole fucking novel I have to write everytime I have to respond to a forum post but god forbid you see an insult in the response...Thats all you pay attention too when you respond and thats why NO ONE GETS WHAT IM SAYING HERE EXCEPT PEOPLE LIKE BRIG! Because people like him have been on the internet long enough to know that almost 50% percent of every post no matter where it is on the internet is hate and he knows that half that shit aint true so he looks at the importance of the post instead and responds to that. Anyways, now that I've once again cried a river into a forum post for the third time I'm going to go ahead and do something important like take a crap or something idk... don't judge..OH WAIT there is already going to be abunch more hate anyways so feel free to add on to it and judge how I take shits once again responding to the non important part of a post. And Also people who tell me to cry some more I've already stated that I've cried into a forum post. In fact I've said it on 3 different posts.

__________________________
SPARTANS NEVER DIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:02 pm

im too lazy to read that massive wall of text esque rant above me, can someone transcribe it to Layman's terms for me?

__________________________
"You don't want an oily salad because uuuh... oily salad aint shit"    -Coolio, 2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:35 pm

Why is this situation still happening. Its over and done with now. I'm bored of seeing it on the forums in multiple posts. I don't care who said what or who did that. Just end it.

__________________________
As a wise man once said.. "Don't wear tampons if you are a boy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:57 am

RedCloud wrote:
im too lazy to read that massive wall of text esque rant above me, can someone transcribe it to Layman's terms for me?
I'm pretty sure its about how people hate him because he is young and how he used to be the nicest guy in town or something. This may be false information as i just read the stuff in all caps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
CSC
CSC
avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Chris Strongdale wrote:
Did you guys not see the comment I put on this? I'm not apologizing anymore so Whitewood you just wasted 5-10 minutes trying to firgure out how to make it look like I targeted you. Which I didn't actually. I raided you because b4 I joined back in sparta you hid someone I was at war with in your base. And I had to deal with one of your guys being an idiot and trapping me in a corner and trying to interrogate me or some shit after I just gave him like 100 of each resource. Also you do realize that EVERYTIME I DO SOMETHING NICE OR TRY TOO ITS ALWAYS....you sitting here hating on me. Nespo I'm tired of your shit too. You're literally sitting here as a 14 year old telling a 14 year old what to do. After you get done lying to staff members and threatening someones life 6 times........And DC, I appreciate you APPRECIATING MY APOLOGY! But as I said in the comment I'm not apologizing to shit because from where I stand now I  go on the forums and see retarted hate comments on everyone comment and every post I make. Like Whitewood said I made a post that was like this one that apologized for the shit I did and I was really sorry. And then I got a huge fucking 360 blaze it punch in the mouth from EVERYONE ON THE POST! So at this point I'm basically saying fuck you I'm not apologizing for anything. I will however apologize to Bizzclaw and staff like Brig, Chess and Opsan for the stupid sits that I've made them attend too because that crap was really dumb and they didn't deserve it. Especially Bizzclaw saying on how there is so much hate I'm only going to take a guess that everyone is telling him what I twat I am so..And I know he hates dealing with shit like this because its literally just a back and forth argument of who did what 30 weeks ago. And that requires him to go to the ends of every log to try and see what stupid shit we've tried to pull. Nespo doesn't even know who Rebecca is just like me and the people who insulted her and just like Polici..............OH WAIT HE KNOWS HER SO WELL MY BAD! I think Nespo just wanted to insult me so he could feel good and say "YAY, I STOOPED DOWN TO CHARLES' LEVEL!" And Insulted him just like he did to Rebecca except I did it 20x worse and it actually was harassment and not some retarted perverted dumbass 14 year old teenager joke. Even though what he sent me was pretty dumb it wasn't perverted and it probably would be taken a lot more seriously if it happened in game or in real life. Also Whitewood if I did that illegal raiding and illegal hits you accused me of I would be permabanned by now. So thats some COMPLeTe BuLLSHIeT! I've also noticed something I've admitted that I'm a jackass and that I was wrong so many times throughout this whole entire dumb 4 year old argument and you guys still sat there and rained the hate on me like it was fucking Pearl Harbor all over again. And like I've said b4 I've tried to be nice and maybe a lot of you guys weren't around for that part...but I have indeed tried to be nice. And ya know what I got? HEY CHARLES IS THE DOOD THAT GAVE ME SO MANY RESEWRSECES LEZ GO RAIDZ HIM MAYBE HEZ GOTZ SOME MORE RESEWRCES IN DERE! Whitewood 8 months ago people didn't even know who "Charles" was until he started dishing crap out to them to try and help them out and then thats when the ratchet shit happened when people started to raid me and I cried about it just like a lot of you are. And at one point you know where it got me? Dropped from the sky by an admin........Thats when I realized why the hell should I be nice to anyone if I just get shit on whenever I am. And I tried to explain this to you all and it seems to be that you could give a shit about the important parts of this whole fucking novel I have to write everytime I have to respond to a forum post but god forbid you see an insult in the response...Thats all you pay attention too when you respond and thats why NO ONE GETS WHAT IM SAYING HERE EXCEPT PEOPLE LIKE BRIG! Because people like him have been on the internet long enough to know that almost 50% percent of every post no matter where it is on the internet is hate and he knows that half that shit aint true so he looks at the importance of the post instead and responds to that. Anyways, now that I've once again cried a river into a forum post for the third time I'm going to go ahead and do something important like take a crap or something idk... don't judge..OH WAIT there is already going to be abunch more hate anyways so feel free to add on to it and judge how I take shits once again responding to the non important part of a post. And Also people who tell me to cry some more I've already stated that I've cried into a forum post. In fact I've said it on 3 different posts.  
First of all I did not harass you and second of all... I fucking hate bullies dude and yes I can admit I did get harsh on you a bit which I did apologize for and if you dont want to accept it then thats fine with me ... So no hard feelings. But anyway you kinda exaggerated on what I said but anyway I suppose we can start a new. eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Charles.................I don't know what happened on this server but if you stuck with me way back when you or I joined, you and I might've been good friends man. I was nice sometimes to you but you did shot down whenever I was and if I only had known what was going on with you, I could at least help in some way that I can. People lay off the guy. I know that I may sound like an idiot to a lot of people on this forum but I don't care about it. My point is this: He seems willing to change.


I am still nice to anyone no matter what (even ask FUBAR, I told him I was sorry because of rage and tried to kill him once but felt bad [not the greatest feeling at all to me])....it is my nature and I also when I was young been made fun of or been the last one to be picked in a lot of things. I wanted to hit people but my guilt wouldn't let me (I always feel bad for anyone no matter if they were mean to me.) As years past, people started to notice me and got to know me both in-school and out in the commute. People know that I am always willing to lend a hand no matter what. Even in this server and today in real life, I still impact a lot of people and some don't know it sometimes. How many times did I say hello to people on here? Helped them out? give items and other things with a little to nothing back because they need it more then I do? I hang on to important stuff yeah.. but in time I too gave them away. I talk to some old vets and new players while I am on. You don't have to resort to always fighting. I didn't have to when I was young, I tend to try to solve conflict by talking it out. I tend to also be nosy as well and want to get to the bottom of both sides and now that I seen both on this forum I felt like I need to say all of this now. No-one should get messages about them doing these things like "You touch your dad or mom every night and you are also gay!" That to me is really immature and you need to learn to grow up. People who do that have no life (not all) and feel bad about themselves so they make fun of others to feel good. Not cool to anyone who is doing this to him and I am willing to stand up for you Charles.

__________________________
My favorite quotes:
 


Last edited by mathew95597 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2013-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Chenging Of Ze Merthews   Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:30 pm

You did harass me if you read what I put in the post than you would know that you did. Thank you Matthew. Also I don't know why this post is still alive... but whatever?

__________________________
SPARTANS NEVER DIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
The Chenging Of Ze Merthews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: