HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:56 pm

In game name: Yurik Hunt or Ray Caster.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6536706
Have I Donated: No, yet I will be in the near future.
Where am I from/Time zone: From Germany, Mountain Time (United States)
How long have I played: Nearly a year now, but I am not 100% sure.
How did I hear about FF: From a few friends. (Tbros and Red Cloud)
How old am I: I am 16 years old. (Almost 17)
Do I have a microphone: Yes.
Do I know any Mods/ Admins: I know Red Cloud and Bacon from the Official Server by TBU.
Have I played on any of your other servers: No I have not, I think PNRP concepts are the best.
Why do I wish to be a Mod: I enjoy being part of the staff in server communities. I find it fun to be the person to mod, and punish rule breakers. (With necessary server punishment of course.)
What can I offer as Mod: I play late at nights when no one is really on, so I can deal with the small stuff such as prop push, or RDM and such, like I said, I enjoy being the person to punish, but I don't use a cruel method, I work out why the rule breaking has occurred, then I give proper punishment to the perpetrators.
Any thing else: I was told by Bizzclaw in teamspeak: "We have some fairly good Mods such as Red Cloud, the question is, do we need more?" I believe so, because no matter what, you will have too many rule breakers at a time. Also, I have noticed a fall in the activity in some of the other Mods and higher, (no offence, you all have MUCH more important things I know.) So I think it would be better to have a few more people on standby when others may not be around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:14 am

+1 because in the coming months i'll be on less and less frequently, and i'm sure other staff will be as well. it'll be good for another to be on the server in the very extended times that i or others won't.

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:47 pm

may ameno, aesop, mushroom and gaben forgive me for my unspeakable deeds, but i must double post simply to bump this actually decent and thought out mod app so it doesn't get buried in the cancer, also to flush out some good traits i see in Yurik Hunt

Yurik Hunt wrote:
I work out why the rule breaking has occurred, then I give proper punishment to the perpetrators.
a bit short in length but a very good mentality to have for any budding staff member. this was the same mentality i had when i was first just starting out, albeit more wall-of-texty.

Yurik Hunt wrote:
I play late at nights when no one is really on

thats a REALLY good trait a mod can possess. i remember once i made a smurf late at night because i was bored af, and i just saw all this rule breaking and shiet i had to apprehend because no one else was on. it would really help to have someone who has the opportunity to mod at night to do so.

Yurik Hunt wrote:
So I think it would be better to have a few more people on standby when others may not be around.
iz gud.

so all in all, i do indeed see yurik as an all around stand up guy, and i know this for certain because i've known him for quite a while. I feel he would really shine as staff during the night hours to apprehend certain hooligans, but to be honest i have yet to see him in a position of power akin to being a mod, but i really do think he would make a fine addition to the FF staff.

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:43 am

My only gripe is his RP name.
It basically is bait for other people to say "you're a cunt"

Switch it up or modify it and its good

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:08 am

+1 for Yurik, -1 for Red. There's a special place in hell for double posters like you.

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:30 am

Mushroom wrote:
+1 for Yurik, -1 for Red. There's a special place in hell for double posters like you.
NOOOOOOOOOOO MUSHROOM PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE, I DID IT OUT OF LOVE

Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:39 am

Must I really change my name? Anyone you meet will call me Yurik instead of the whole name. I don't see a problem with my name because no one complains about it. They just realize what it actually means, then they laugh. Yet, if I must, I will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:50 am

I support this because hes a nice guy and I feel he would be able to take some responsibility here.

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:44 pm

don't mind jeff yurik bby, he has no influence in this decision whatsoever and is as relevant as the north korean nuclear program.

Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:12 pm

-Support, we don't need so much mods!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:00 pm

RedCloud wrote:
don't mind jeff yurik bby, he has no influence in this decision whatsoever and is as relevant as the north korean nuclear program.

im only saying that if taken in a nigga moment, yurik hunt will pass as you're a cunt.
demonstration of the Nigga Moment, as explained by Huey Freeman

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:11 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
RedCloud wrote:

im only saying that if taken in a nigga moment, yurik hunt will pass as you're a cunt.
demonstration of the Nigga Moment, as explained by Huey Freeman

well you see, most people would just call him yurik anyway, and hes not one to partake in nigga moments

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:13 pm

The future holds only one certainty: that it is uncertain

Better safe that sorry. Prevention is better than curation

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
The future holds only one certainty: that it is uncertain

Better safe that sorry. Prevention is better than curation

thats stupid

[Declined]Moderator Application: Yurik Hunt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1