HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Player abuse report of Riktov Azorav and Corporal Josh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RemnantJohn

PostSubject: Player abuse report of Riktov Azorav and Corporal Josh   Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:01 am

Server: Frostburnt PNRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11342208
Your RP Name: John Knight

Their SteamID (Riktov Azorav): STEAM_0:0:38809411
Their SteamID (Corporal Josh):STEAM_0:1:52583500

Their RP Name:Riktov Azorav
Their RP Name:Corporal Josh

Date of incident:November 28, 2014

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 4:30

Time Zone: US Eastern Time

players Riktov Azorav and Corporal Josh were using flareguns in a very unproffessional way today at 4:30 AM, resulting in my death and loss of shotgun and armor.

at around 4:20 eastern time i had a shop set up in the center building of rp_outercanals where me and a man named kevin williams were selling odds and ends. multiple people of the faction "Atlas Corporation" came in and immediately started causing trouble, jumping on things, standing on tables, refusing to holster their weapons, and walking all around the back area of the store. soon afterward i shooed them away so i could tend to actual customers. about halfway through a transaction i hear a flaregun go off and it bounces right into my market stall. a few moments later, another, and another. i go outside to see who it is and i see nobody. i have my friend on the radio on a scavenging run. he radios in saying someone in the distance keeps shooting flareguns at him, so he drives back to the base and i sit off to the side to see who's shooting them. two people approach kevin and start causing trouble, it's the same two people who caused trouble in the beginning. one of them runs off to a safe distance and starts building bulk amounts of flareguns. soon enough he's shooting them right at us, and as you know, flareguns create fires that burn people. so as these flareguns are bouncing around us (at this point we had gathered a crowd of people coming to see all the flares) they are burning us and multiple other people. we tried to make light of the situation by pointing out that the flares' fires actually healed people. so everytime they fired one multiple people would huddle around the fires they created to heal up. after a while this got old and we decided to try and create a perpetual fire with boxes. they continued firing flares into our pile of boxes as our fire slowly died out. all of the sudden i hear a flare right next to us held by a gravity gun, i get stuck in a flare and burn to death. i come back to find my suitcase with 20 buckshot and some resources. nothing else remained and the two wrongdoers had fled.

EDIT: I guess this was a misunderstanding, somehow i killed myself with one of their flares

Last edited by RemnantJohn on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report of Riktov Azorav and Corporal Josh   Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:50 am

-Support, Riktov is a good man, I don't think he should be banned maybe a warning.

Last edited by Pripyat on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report of Riktov Azorav and Corporal Josh   Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:06 am

Actually I can see this happening, death my a flare being help in a gravgun my another player is technical RDM. We can always try checking the damage lots if necessary. Looting cases from these incidents isn't allowed and they were not properly attained. I would hope the person would give the few items back without making a big deal about it but that rarely happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report of Riktov Azorav and Corporal Josh   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:18 am

+Support

I can definitely see Riktov and his friends doing this, yesterday they came up to my store and started harassing me about my price to purify people's water, they said it should be free even though it costs 1 chem to purify a bottle; I do it at the price of 2 chems, making almost no profit unless someone comes through buying a large bulk of bottles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report of Riktov Azorav and Corporal Josh   Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Resolved. Everyone apologized and gave things back, and I removed Flareguns from the server (Temporarily?).

Player abuse report of Riktov Azorav and Corporal Josh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1