HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:32 am

STEAM_0:1:57114850




In-game Name: Mike Nespo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:57114850

Have you donated: Twice but never got anything. Probably because I stopped playing awhile

Where are you from/time zone: Eastern standard

How long have you played: I honestly have no clue but I think a good few hundred hours or so. Last reset amd from PNRP in hitmengaming+FF and when merged a bit.( Total time in months 11-14)  Most of my garrys mod hours went into PNRP Smile

How did you hear about FF: I have been around for many years on PNRP some people remember me from HitmenGaming which merged into this lovely community <3. From there I came here

How old are you:14 Turning 15 very soon

Do you have a microphone:Yes I use it often

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Ice Frost, Rebecca, Johnathan, Blank Jones (Caen),  Bizzclaw (James Keith), Opsan, Bacon, Yuno,and my good friend Kalosh.

Have you played on any of our other servers: Nope just this and TTT a few times

Why you wish to be Moderator:I wish to become Moderator because I want to help the community in any way I can. I have been playing PNRP most of my days on garrys mod lol I love this server! It is really the only server I play on actually. I wish to help people on the server just like I was helped, but more. I want to spread the love. I used to be an admin on HitmenGaming but I left then came back but was demoted because gone for a long while. I also wish to be a MOD because I want all players to feel welcome and I want all players to stay... Being mod isn't about power its about responsibility and how you take care of things...

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I am someone ready to help at any time, I dont care when or where I will help even if I am not on I will try to be my best. I am also  going to help all new players out with a nice introduction and help others with the OOC matters  and with certain RP problems they have, even though I do it already Smile .  I also Know that I can help out in anyway, For example I am a great listener and a great person that decides ones way to go... I will help new players when they need help and I want to make this community grow into a little pretty flower Smile.
I want to make these players feel safe so that when they join they feel like there will be no mingers. I am going to help the people by giving them introductions on how to play the game. I have never received this as much but I want to break the chain and help these players more than I was helped. I want to be a humorous MOD that makes these people laugh and enjoy the server atmosphere. I can keep my cool, I do not judge by my personal opinion and  I listen  to all players. I can work out what and why rule breaking occurred, then give a punishment ( depends on what they did)



Anything else you want to add:I would also like to add that I am very experienced with being a MOD/Admin. I am a co-owner on a server called Eugecus but sadly I retired because it went down hill... now you need to buy ranks (Waste). I used to be a mod on the star wars RP server, ETC. I know me and some players had some problems but I am willing to make it up to them Smile <3,  and I am pretty sure I have never been banned aswell....

From: Mike Nespo

(-_(-_-)_-)


Last edited by nespo421 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:09 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:57 am

-Support It's not that I don't think you can't do it but the way you put "14 turning 15 soon" is immature and I doubt your 14, I'm 14 and my voice is deeper than yours. I don't think squeakers can't be mods but I think you should get older because maturity doesn't come to a 12, er 13 year old just because they want it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:15 am

Pripyat wrote:
-Support It's not that I don't think you can't do it but the way you put "14 turning 15 soon" is immature and I doubt your 14, I'm 14 and my voice is deeper than yours. I don't think squeakers can't be mods but I think you should get older because maturity doesn't come to a 12, er 13 year old just because they want it.

Well I am 14 turning 15 january 7, And I am very mature you need to hang out with me to know me Smile So how about me and you get on frostburnt and go on a hunt for some antlions. Shall we?
But I do respect that you were trying to be honest but..
A: Not really sure if you know me irl
B: My voice is somewhat squeakish i can admit
C: Please reconsider, You have not yet hung out with me and had a chat with me at all, Believe me I hate immature scrubs that annoy others and I do not fancy that,Sir reconsider Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:30 am

+/- Support. I just don't think people below the age of 16 should represent a server's staff is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:37 am

Pripyat wrote:
+/- Support. I just don't think people below the age of 16 should represent a server's staff is all.

I understand sir but a chance would be nice but thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:08 am

prip, you know Ice Frost is 15, right?

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2013-09-19

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:34 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
prip, you know Ice Frost is 15, right?
I'm 17 years old and I hate my accent voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:27 am

Nespo wrote:
I am a co-owner on a server called Eugecus



...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:32 am

Coront wrote:
Nespo wrote:
I am a co-owner on a server called Eugecus



...

Did u really think I would buy it... Thats for nubs dude lol I was one of the developers vefore they started fucking things up So they gave ranks away to those who earn it now its all like " Buy this to get that..." Thats why I retired
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:36 am

nespo421 wrote:
Coront wrote:
Nespo wrote:
I am a co-owner on a server called Eugecus



...

Did u really think I would buy it... Thats for nubs dude lol I was one of the developers vefore they started fucking things up So they gave ranks away to those who earn it now its all like " Buy this to get that..." Thats why I retired

I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:37 am

Pripyat wrote:
nespo421 wrote:
Coront wrote:
Nespo wrote:
I am a co-owner on a server called Eugecus



...

Did u really think I would buy it... Thats for nubs dude lol I was one of the developers vefore they started fucking things up So they gave ranks away to those who earn it now its all like " Buy this to get that..." Thats why I retired

I doubt it.
You should read the post before u actually start to put shit like that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxSiMcHyxx

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-07-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:17 pm

You have my support +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:04 pm

-1 because of that STUUUUUUUPID thread you made about stuff you didn't like in pnrp. if thats the kind of mentality you have, i would hate to have someone like you represent the staff.

__________________________
"You don't want an oily salad because uuuh... oily salad aint shit"    -Coolio, 2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:13 pm

RedCloud wrote:
-1 because of that STUUUUUUUPID thread you made about stuff you didn't like in pnrp. if thats the kind of mentality you have, i would hate to have someone like you represent the staff.

What are you talking about dude... Lol I had to make a new account because old one got hacked or deleted... This is my first thread so reconsider please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vintovka
Ban
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-07-13

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:11 pm

-support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-09-26

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:31 pm

-1 Support

Even if you say you're mature, i dont think 16 and below should be representing a servers' staff in complete honesty. Mentioning that, id like to add that you have been very immature and caused issues in the server several times and have been a generally questionable person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:36 pm

So in between massive krokadil hits and shoving gasoline filled syringes in my veins, i thought pripyat was apping for mod in my last post so ye. but besides that,

-1 because your app is really unprofessional and not impressive at all. It's just the same 3 sentence long app of:
"i wanna help, i wanna be good, i won't fuck up"
that's been copy pasted millions of times before, and will probably continue to be copy pasted a million times in the future as well. you offer nothing new, nothing professional and nothing really needed.
and for fucks sake don't put emoticons in your god damn mod app, and for christ's sake atleast proofread it a couple times.

__________________________
"You don't want an oily salad because uuuh... oily salad aint shit"    -Coolio, 2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:21 pm

I hate to jump on the -support bandwagon, but -support.

I know the exact reason as to why you want to become moderator. You feel as if you're treated unfairly in the numerous sits you've been in. Well, I'll tell you right now, you fail to present a good case and basically tell the person that's moderating the sit that the logs are wrong when the logs never lie. Then, when the sit's over, you want to back talk the moderator. It's not cool man, I can't give someone who acts this way my support.

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:19 pm

-support I promise I wont fuck up I want to help everyone I also Know that I can help out in anyway I will help new players when they need help and I want to make this community grow into a little pretty flower I am going to help the people by giving them introductions on how to play the game ore than I was helped so give me a chance and if I do fuck up I wont fuck up becuase I think that I can be a decent Mod . Keywords: Help and fuck up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:29 pm

Pripyat wrote:
+/- Support. I just don't think people below the age of 16 should represent a server's staff is all.

I'm 15.

Also, I like how no one knows who I am or something :S

Mike didn't even put me as a known admin/mod, and i've known him since his beginning on poop knuckle.

__________________________
"One must keep calm, and leedle his way to victory."
        - Dan Kalosh, February 2014

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:55 am

Umm, when I become a staff member of frostburnt I was 14, and Demon was 14, Demon Alaska and I were the first CSC's so I don't think age matters at all. And I'm now 16 and I'm still here (well kinda)

__________________________
ତ Fungi Extraordinaire ଡ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:26 am

XennonKalosh wrote:
Pripyat wrote:
+/- Support. I just don't think people below the age of 16 should represent a server's staff is all.

I'm 15.

Also, I like how no one knows who I am or something :S

Mike didn't even put me as a known admin/mod, and i've known him since his beginning on poop knuckle.

Kalosh u know we are homeis <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:03 pm

-1 support due to some suspicious things you've said that you're not able to support.

__________________________
SPARTANS NEVER DIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Chris Strongdale wrote:
-1 support due to some suspicious things you've said that you're not able to support.
To be very honest with you I have no clue what you are talking about please elaborate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:47 pm

The fact that you said you've been in the community for 4 years and you can't remember shit from one year ago.

__________________________
SPARTANS NEVER DIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)
» [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Veronica Faolan)
» [Declined]Moderator Application (Snake)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: