HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 268
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Chris Strongdale wrote:
The fact that you said you've been in the community for 4 years and you can't remember shit from one year ago.
Lol like I said I have been in hitmen gaming for a LONG time then when frostburnt merged I stopped playing for awhile about a few months then started playing again. Btw chris I have a good memory but I kinda dont waste my life/ brain space on games and servers but anyways I guess so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:09 pm

nespo421 wrote:
Chris Strongdale wrote:
The fact that you said you've been in the community for 4 years and you can't remember shit from one year ago.
Lol like I said I have been in hitmen gaming for a LONG time then when frostburnt merged I stopped playing for awhile about a few months then started playing again. Btw chris I have a good memory but I kinda dont waste my life/ brain space on games and servers but anyways I guess so...

Mike you know your not getting accepted right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 268
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Pripyat wrote:
nespo421 wrote:
Chris Strongdale wrote:
The fact that you said you've been in the community for 4 years and you can't remember shit from one year ago.
Lol like I said I have been in hitmen gaming for a LONG time then when frostburnt merged I stopped playing for awhile about a few months then started playing again. Btw chris I have a good memory but I kinda dont waste my life/ brain space on games and servers but anyways I guess so...

Mike you know your not getting accepted right?
Lets wait until Bizzclaw reads the post and who knows... He may give me trial or he may deny it so lets just wait...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:24 pm

nespo421 wrote:
Pripyat wrote:
nespo421 wrote:
Chris Strongdale wrote:
The fact that you said you've been in the community for 4 years and you can't remember shit from one year ago.
Lol like I said I have been in hitmen gaming for a LONG time then when frostburnt merged I stopped playing for awhile about a few months then started playing again. Btw chris I have a good memory but I kinda dont waste my life/ brain space on games and servers but anyways I guess so...

Mike you know your not getting accepted right?
Lets wait until Bizzclaw reads the post and who knows... He may give me trial or he may deny it so lets just wait...

Bizzclaw doesn't accept little kiddies to his staff team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2013-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Okay Pripyat just stop please. You realize multiple super admins / admins were young when they got accepted into the staff team. Like really just don't say that crap it just starts a riot and there is like no support for that at all its one of the dumbest things I've heard. It doesn't matter how old you are its about maturity and the ability to handle problems and how well you can do it. You also need to have patience because with the people in this world if your job is to deal with them ANYWHERE you need patience no matter what. Its not about age at all...maybe sometimes a lot of younger kids act really dumb (me) and this just makes a bad impression on kids in general. Also the fact that you said little kitties just makes you look like a complete total smartass and it makes you look full of yourself. And Bizzclaw hasn't even looked at this yet or maybe he has idk. The judging will happens when he looks at it so stop making predictions please its not very nice to do that kind of crap. You could really be making this kid feel like shit no matter how old he really is so just stop. I know I'm probably not one to talk but still its not right.

__________________________
SPARTANS NEVER DIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 268
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Chris Strongdale wrote:
Okay Pripyat just stop please. You realize multiple super admins / admins were young when they got accepted into the staff team. Like really just don't say that crap it just starts a riot and there is like no support for that at all its one of the dumbest things I've heard. It doesn't matter how old you are its about maturity and the ability to handle problems and how well you can do it. You also need to have patience because with the people in this world if your job is to deal with them ANYWHERE you need patience no matter what. Its not about age at all...maybe sometimes a lot of younger kids act really dumb (me) and this just makes a bad impression on kids in general. Also the fact that you said little kitties just makes you look like a complete total smartass and it makes you look full of yourself. And Bizzclaw hasn't even looked at this yet or maybe he has idk. The judging will happens when he looks at it so stop making predictions please its not very nice to do that kind of crap. You could really be making this kid feel like shit no matter how old he really is so just stop. I know I'm probably not one to talk but still its not right.
Thank you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bestegold K Redgold



Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-09-10

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:11 pm

-SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1254
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:16 pm

hue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:07 pm

I would offer +support

Nespo has been very dedicated to becoming a staff member for quite some time. I remember him applying last year when I owned Server 2, of course it was turned down multiple times due to inexperience, but since then I've seen him make several attempts and trials to become more experienced, some of which was successful in the respects of administrating darkrp servers. To be honest if anyone deserves a trial period, it should be him.

--To note I've had to deal with complaints regarding his administrating but this was last year (i.e why he was removed from the lists of server 2) also keep in mind
these complaints never reached more than improper cloaking and godmode usage, which is well within the margin of error.


As far as the age requirements go. Everyone should stop making the excuses "oh you're too young to become staff!". I've seen 9 year olds with more roleplay and moderation talent than some of our "experienced" staff. I started administrating since age 12, owning since age 14. I'm 17 now and still administrating (although i've been more in-active due to my computer spontaneously combusting and working on our new map).

One chance to prove his prowess I would agree is fair.

I mean of course no disrespect towards anyone.

Anyways, back to selling my cookies.

*flies away*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obscurevillain



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-11-15

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:55 pm

+ support I think he can handle it. and It would be nice to have some younger mods
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2013-09-19

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Great person, active on both the server and teamspeak and knows the rules well. +Support

__________________________
EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bestegold K Redgold



Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-09-10

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:05 pm

after talking to Mike Nespo: I feel he will do very well as a mod and i judged him to quickly on this.
+Support
he knows the rules and he seems to be a very level headed person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty Mcfly

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-11-01

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:31 pm

He was always very helpful +Support

__________________________
Hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/CerealGrapistMan
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 268
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Thanks for all the support guys ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2014-11-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:38 pm

+SUPPORT
Mike knows the rules really well, stays pretty level-headed in situations and honestly, deserves a trial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo   Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Meh, whatever. Let him do moderation while I work to the bones. Here is a list of things that aren't free:

Food.
Back to top Go down
 
[Declined]Moderator Application MIke Nespo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)
» [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Veronica Faolan)
» [Declined]Moderator Application (Snake)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: