HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined] John Marx Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxwyattlakeyxX

PostSubject: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:48 pm

In-game Name: John Marx

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50505669

Have you donated: I have not donated, But I do plan to in the future. (I know the struggle.)

Where are you from/time zone: Western Coast.

How long have you played: About a year and a half, I'd say.

How did you hear about FF: I found it from just browsing the Gmod game mode's pages i thought why not.

How old are you: I am 15 year's of age.

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Yes, I know Antwon, Brig, Dan, Redcloud, Bizzclaw, Opsan, and Gnomp, there are more but i don't talk to them much.

Have you played on any of our other servers: The Underdone, Unturned, and the Space burnt servers.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be Moderator to help out the community in any way possible, Even if it's just to talk to the person. the community is my main gone to get the struggle out of their minds and to let them have a very fun experience.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer you a very cool headed response to the player, (even though I RP as a very angry person) I'll Approach the problem with a solution at anytime, even if I do NOT know an answer I can try and figure out what to do to solve the problem.

Anything else you want to add: Most people on the Team Speak know me as Salty Wyatt I Honestly RP as a very angry person who hates every one if someone has said something wrong to me, So Granted if you hung around me at all time you would realize I'm really a nice guy just a Asshole on the server.

Sincerely,

John Mark/Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:17 pm

-Support

Not only have you RDM'd me multiple times in the past, but recently you did a false raid on me, I left a locker out in the street, at a public outpost, and was your ally. Then you killed me later on because I insulted you for telling biggie he can't make his vendor prices a certain price.

After you were punished for that, you were yelling and insulting at Ameno, and complaining about how you can only get places on this server by being an admin or donating.

SO I don't think you are a "cool headed" person, especially when you yell after being punished for breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxwyattlakeyxX

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:21 pm

Like I said I RP as a very angry person who hates everyone who say's something wrong to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:48 pm

What?

Wait... What?

How is RDM and insulting staff about their ways of punishment RP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxwyattlakeyxX

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Coront wrote:
What?

Wait... What?

How is RDM and insulting staff about their ways of punishment RP?
It's Called in Character in out of Character situations thank you very much Sire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Even if its "in Character in out of Character", which I have never heard of before.

Its still against the rules, whether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:20 pm

that makes no fucking sense john.
right when admins and mods have to get involved, its not rp anymore.

XxwyattlakeyxX

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:28 pm

I am very sorry for being in character when I have been acting sense a child and I stay in character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Well, if you are always in character, its not really a character anymore, it would be yourself.

So if you are going to be angry and yell at people all the time as a member of staff, I wouldn't want you being apart of staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxwyattlakeyxX

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:47 pm

If i recall, you do the same because you swear, piss and moan about every little thing even in RP situations. so please value your time. And doing something else because all your doing is brown nosing all the admins all the time quit being a suck up and move along please and thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:52 pm

If you are going to start insulting me about this, i'm not going to bother trying to talk to you, so "move along please and thank you sir."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxwyattlakeyxX

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Thank you for leaving, I would be very happy if we could patch this up, I guess if you would like? because i try not to be a dick or asshole but end up seeming like one because people and RP get in the way.
If you would like to talk to me ill give you my skype and we can talk about it there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] John Marx Moderator Application    Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Lolno
[Declined]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Declined] John Marx Moderator Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1