HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Server: Frostburnt Foundation Post Nuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100857376

Your RP Name: Dr. Majoogly

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75160403

Their RP Name: Riktov Azorav

Date of incident: 11/29/2014

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 10:30

Time Zone: UTC Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
I was using a launch pad on the dark desert map, it had warnings all over it so I would not be responsible if people died on it,

Here's a picture of the pad:

After awhile of people willingly using the pad, Riktov and his group came over, one of his guys (Master Chief) got on the pad, even though he clearly saw the danger signs on it, he got launched and died. Minutes later, Riktov sniped me and killed me. I believe that this was complete RDM, even baiting because he got one of his guys to launch himself, so he could kill me. He had no reason to kill me due to my extensive use of warning signs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:33 pm

What you just built was a prop kill machine... if anything you should be getting reported.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:34 pm

+ Support

There is no-way he didn't see the danger signs, and it is baiting because he wouldn't have went over with Chief if he wasn't expecting something to happen.

EDIT: Pripyat, these are allowed as long as you put warning signs, ask any admin and they will tell you the same.

I do it all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obscurevillain

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:39 pm

I didn't kill him for killing my friend. I killed him because someone put a hit on him for killing their friend. I have a screenshot of the hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Obscurevillain is right on the money, it wasn't rdm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:43 pm

i believe CaptSmurf should see punishment for makign that fukken thing. I told him it was something that broke the common sense rules, its just plain fucking stupid to make.

-support and requesting an admin to check how dumb that shit is and to see what kind of appropriate sanction should be put for making this dumbass fucking thing.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:53 pm

IF the hit was placed because of the machine, then its an invalid hit, because the warning signs.

The warning signs make it so he cannot be responsible for any of the deaths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obscurevillain

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:57 pm

They didn't tell me how their friend died, all the guy said was you killed him. so he placed a hit and I accepted it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:58 pm

Rules wrote:
Please make sure that the person you're killing is being killed for a valid reason.
In the event that you do kill someone for an invalid reason, you may be held accountable depending on the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obscurevillain

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:02 pm

You shouldn't have made the prop kill machine in the first place. doesn't that break the common sense rule?

and I wasn't imformed on how he was killed, he just said you had killed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:04 pm

Obscurevillain wrote:
You shouldn't

I didn't do it.
But still, as I said above: Ask an admin; as long as there are warnings, you can have it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:20 am

It wasn't designed to kill people, I just made a jump pad to have a bit of fun. It was also rp-friendly because Dr.Majoogly is a mad scientist who is obsessed with space. I knew it had the capacity to kill people so I put up the signs. The fact that I was killed because one of your friends ignored my very prominent warning signs is stupid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)   Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:24 am

i fucking love space. i would've gotten my pirate pac out, my flagship dupe and launch all that shit into the air so i could be a space slav pirate.
that is completely irrelevant but i felt someone should know.

[Expired] Player Abuse Report (Riktov Azorav)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1