HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Removal Of Ban For Ryan Wolfe/cheese

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheese

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Ryan Wolfe/cheese   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Removal of ban for Ryan Wolfe/cheese

Server: PostNukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99899767

Your RP Name: Ryan Wolfe

Date of incident: about a month ago

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): cant remember

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I went up to a guy who was going into his base and RDMed him with an axe, took his stuff and ran off, he then called an admin, i think his name was Professor Arsonist, (not sure) he TPed me to spawn and the guy i killed told me to give his stuff back, i told him it glitched through the bottom of the map (lie), his friend who was inside the base had PMed him and told him i took it, so i had been proven wrong right then and there, i kept telling him i didnt have it anyway, and then attempted to walk off, and thats when i got banned. I honestly think that a permaban is pretty harsh for what i did, and am sorry for what i did wrong

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Ryan Wolfe/cheese   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:29 am

Err..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Strongdale

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Ryan Wolfe/cheese   Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:37 am

Not harsh you broke like 2-3 rules.........Lying to admin, Walking away from sit , RDM...thats a perma ban. You did one thing and then made it worse after admins don't need this kinda shit. Especially liers man those guys.......And you walked away from an admin sit that makes everything 20x worse and makes you look even more suspicious....Plus logs are never wrong you woulda been fucked either way so.... #REKT2014
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cheese

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Ryan Wolfe/cheese   Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:05 am

You think i dont know that? What im saying is permabans suck and i was having a lot of fun for the 2-3 hours that i had been on the server and want another chance... #G0FUKURSELFM8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Ryan Wolfe/cheese   Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:01 am

Is this guy serious?

REALLY?

Peace is for those who do not have the power to defeat their enemies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Ryan Wolfe/cheese   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:51 am

I think he is mate

I could try and get him unbanned, but my desire to do so fell through the map

DOHOHOHOHOH

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Ryan Wolfe/cheese   Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:29 am

This guy killed me and refused to accept that it was against the rules. He then tried to claim it was a raid, also a lie, and after that, he continued changing his story multiple times before leaving the sit. I say we should keep him off. He's probably more trouble than it's worth.

RedCloud
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Ryan Wolfe/cheese   Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:07 pm

there is literally a 0% chance he would ever get unbanned DC, so i'm sure we don't need to even consider the notion of him getting unbanned.

Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Ryan Wolfe/cheese   Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:58 am

I hate people like you the most. Also, you killed an owner of the server. Burn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal Of Ban For Ryan Wolfe/cheese
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1