HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Acccepted]Moderator Application Blackhawkdownabc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: [Acccepted]Moderator Application Blackhawkdownabc   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:06 am

In-game Name: Elder Leon Price

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52176107

Have you donated:  I have not donated yet.

Where are you from/time zone: EST United States

How long have you played: Almost 2 years.

How did you hear about FF: FF PNRP was the first gamemode on Garry's Mod I ever tried. From then on I fell in love or... addicted lol.

How old are you: 18

Do you have a microphone: Yes I do.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins:  Red Cloud, Shinoda, Aesop, Leonidas, Brig, Opsan, Chess (sorry if I forgot anyone)

Have you played on any of our other servers:  Just PNRP

Why you wish to be Moderator:

There are a couple reasons as to why I wish to become a moderator. The first reason would be to actually be able to help players. Let me explain, during my postnuke "career" there have been multiple issues ive encountered where an admin or mod wasn't available but somebody had an issue such as RDM taking place, right infront of me even. For example, one day I was playing and a new player came up to me out of spawn who was deeply upset about being RDMed and losing his valuables. He had requested and admin but there was nobody to help him so I took it upon myself to help him reach staff. By the time staff got to him the RDMer had logged off making his valuables unreturnable and leaving an unhappy new player. If I had the ability to handle the situation as a mod I could have possibly gotten his items back and dealt with the RDMer either by punishment or by explaining the rules. It would be of great value to me if I could legitimately help players with these issues especially RDM or NLRing. One more example pertaining to NLR, there have been raids/wars that ive encountered where an opponent NLRs right infront of me and my allies only to win what should have been our victory. I can imagine these things frequently happen to other players as well as myself and wish to prevent and stop it.

The second reason of me wishing to become a moderator is to help the server and our little community grow. Though many of you may not know me very well I have played on the server for a very large amount of my time. What started as just joining with some buddies from school grew into me leading and allying some of the best groups of people I have ever encountered. What started with "hey pick up this bottle shank and follow me" grew into long lasting friendship and brothership (and very long strategic skype calls). Some of the events on the server have actually made long lasting memories for me and my community. From surviving as a "scrub"  and building a community to BARELY surviving "The FUBARian wars", I have watched all of my brothers go from shank swinging noobs to hardcore veterans. I have gone from losing everything my character owns to building him back up again. Even though this gamemode is "role-play" some of the things that have happened sure felt very real. Back on topic of being a moderator, I wish that every player/person that came to the FF community could experience the feelings that I myself had. That is why I wish to become a moderator and to help the server become maintained and grow even more for those new players.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:

I can offer a loyal and responsible use of my powers to help players and the server wherever it may be needed. I would consider it a great honor to become FF staff and to actually officially help the server grow even more than what it is today.

Anything else you want to add:

Playing on FF PNRP has been one of my favorite pastimes and going from being a noob to "oh look a 4th set of jug" has undoubtfully been one of the best gaming experiences in my life. Even though I hardly post or join TS my heart is in this community that we have here today. The road my character has taken has been quite amazing and the experience from it all could bring me to tears(in RP of course).

It has been a great ride and now its time to help maintain that ride for other players so they can experience what I have.

--Elder Leon Price, proud leader of The Eastern Chapter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Acccepted]Moderator Application Blackhawkdownabc   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:27 am

I'll +1 This. I've been playing Postnuke with Price for months, and I'd say he follows the rules and RP's well enough to be considered for the position. I haven't seen him cause any problems and he deals with non-RP situations well, so definitely a +1.

CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Acccepted]Moderator Application Blackhawkdownabc   Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:40 pm

+1 Support

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia

PostSubject: Re: [Acccepted]Moderator Application Blackhawkdownabc   Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:22 pm

+1 Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Acccepted]Moderator Application Blackhawkdownabc   Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:49 pm

+Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Acccepted]Moderator Application Blackhawkdownabc   Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Thank you for all the support guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Acccepted]Moderator Application Blackhawkdownabc   Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:43 am

Told Bizz I don't think it's a bad idea.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Acccepted]Moderator Application Blackhawkdownabc   Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:45 am

I knows this seems rather strange, but let's arrange an interview on the teamspeak. Just download teamspeak 3, join or teamspeak server (you can just click on it from the homepage of this site) and poke me. I'd love to talk to you on there.

The only reason you haven't gotten moderator by now is probably because you've never joined the teamspeak and talked to me on there, and the teamspeak is really the lifeline of this community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Acccepted]Moderator Application Blackhawkdownabc   Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:10 am

I have a full shift at work tonight but ill try to get teamspeak ASAP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Acccepted]Moderator Application Blackhawkdownabc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1