HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:01 pm

I would like to know who you actually are.

Vintovka recently necro'd (Revived old threads)threads on the forums while sort of mocking everyone, so that forum account was banned.

Upon banning the forum account, I noticed that the IP ADDRESS associated with this forum account belongs to a huge slew of other forum accounts.

I also noticed that the STEAMIDs on all these forum accounts are false, like Max Winters SteamID redirecting to ArtikNintetail's Steam Profile, or being directed to other random (presumably alt) accounts on Steam.

Here's a list:

This IP address is associated with:
Pripyat
Rev
Max Winters
Yuri
Silent
Vintovka
Pavel
Not a Dog
Artem
Scription
RoyalJelly
Rookie
Calix
Yakov
Acer1
Fade
Arkady
Arcane

The email addresses associated with all these users also sound extremely vague and generic, and are all, ALL, Gmail accounts.

Last edited by Ameno-Sagiri on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:06 am

I admit I do have a bunch of accounts and all of these are mine and I do admit I put random steamids and/or rpnames on each one. All these accounts were made because you can't change your forum account's name so I would make new ones and make fake steam id's/random steamid's from other steam accounts on each one i used previously because I like pranking and confusing people mostly, Or atleast I think that's the reason... I don't know if I know the reason why I made a bunch of accounts, I don't even know why I feel like I'm insane sometimes. *sigh*

I am revealing my real steamid and profile
Here it is:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:40 am

You're not funny and no one will miss you

Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:48 am

RedCloud wrote:
You're not funny and no one will miss you

oh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:52 pm

This would explain why most of these accounts were only only the forums for a little at a time, and why they never had PAC applications...

I did have suspicion that Pripyat and Rev were the same person, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:00 pm

Pripyat wrote:

STEAM_0:1:3740807 don't bother banning me I quit the server once raksho stole my truck.
That...
Thats a joke, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:25 pm

wow... i mean, just fukken wow.

get the fuck out of here Pripyat. you're nothing but a shitposting shitlord, even larger than I can be, and that's saying something from a guy that goes on 4chan on a daily basis.

fuck off you damn dirty fuck.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Douchebag.............You're the guy that warred sparta 8 times and walked into a room filled with innocents and kill all of them. You're also the guy that said I didn't like you on one of my posts to try and start a flame war. No one knows this but we've been tracking you tactical bacon has been finding all your profiles and telling us who you are. I even admitted it to you and you fucking lied and said that the guy I was talking about wasn't you. And that post you made about the sex doll and the punching bag you bastard...... You were even there when sparta raided chops and you filmed the whole fucking thing and put it on the forums to try and make a big deal about it...wow... just ...wow...And you're friends with Validtarget too you gave him tons of shit on one of those accounts and I asked him you were because I was suspicious and he told me you were some guy he met a long time ago. Then there was this one time you were in chops group and you fucking warred me and then I was fighting you and then you disbanded and joined chops community so we weren't at war and I continued to kill you and then I got in trouble and everyone started calling me fubar or told me I was acting like him for warring you and doing that shit when you started it with me. Wow, you've almost gotten me banned like 3 times you twat. Like I can't explain what level of douchebaggery you just pulled. Not only that, you've been commenting on all my posts or most of them and trying to make me look bad you twat. You even called me a lier on one when you've been lying this whole time you have no right to call anyone a kid if you get banned from a server on one account and then go and make other ones just to troll and stir more shit on that server. I'm really heated right now.....Bye and I hope no one misses you. fare fucking well! Smile

mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Pripyat......wow just wow. Why make so many accounts just to get people in trouble or do bad things? Do you get a sick joke out of this? I bet you were laughing most of the time because I really thought there was other members. Except for Rev.....somehow I had a feeling that was you. Also making fake steam ID's is not right man. I am insane but not that much insane to do what you have done. My insanity is when I am having too much fun (because my mind goes off on what else I should do next to maximize the fun)....but this man, this is off the deep-wall Insanity.

Mathew -Lone Scout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:16 pm

I just checked and someone banned me... What... the... heck... I never broke any rules i just made a bunch of accounts. I did not break any rule on the rules... What rule did I break???

And why is everyone hating me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:31 pm

I think that he should not be banned, all because he was the one who got the magnificent "Huge black dudes" on camera.

It is the most redeeming action of all!

Last edited by Coront on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:36 pm

you were being a real bloody nuisance PripyatRevMaxWintersYuriSilentVintovkaPavelNotaDogArtemScriptionRoyalJellyRookieCalixYakovAcer1FadeArkadyArcane, thats why

Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Mass RDM, making another account to avoid the ban, trying to make people look bad on the forums, lying to multiple regulars, making false accusations to admins about players, trying to avoid a ban from the forums......And you're luck I can't remember all the shit you did during those wars when morph and I fought you..I remember you abused PAC to look through a wall during a raid aswell. I don't think Wyatt got any evidence of that when we were raiding you..Plus you already said that you quit and you told us to not bother banning you which is really saying ban me please. And Ameno already admitted above that you've been trying to make people look bad. I'm pretty sure this is all a permaban.. Coront you must be on crack if you think he shouldn't be banned. He basically avoided 2 bans and mass rdmed and on top of that lied to multiple people uncountable amounts of times. And he was trying to make people look bad on the forums on top of that he was in the community of a person who was duplicating robots for like 1 month.....(chops) He probably converted all those resources that he got from that community on all different characters and thats probably why he had so much stuff when he went to war with me and raided me. He literally had like 3 barretts the first time I ever got in a fight with him and I asked him if he was Artem and he said no he said he was a new player which was very hard to believe seeing how much stuff he had. Anyways, he literally sat here and stired shit on the forums on 20 different accounts so people couldn't ban him.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Jesus, its a joke! Couldn't you see the bright, un-serious, pink writing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:14 pm

That's right I did discover huge black dudes while I was recording, that's probrally the only good thing people will remember me for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:25 am

Yea, but I'm the one who got the name to stick. remixes of my voice with the Tomas the tank engine song and more.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:54 am

The clip that huge black dudes is from, Pripyat recorded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxic Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:08 am

Well, I'm in favor of all of this, everything looks nice and I cannot wait to come back.

Message To: Pripyat, Rev, Max Winters, Yuri, Silent, Calix, Vintovka, Pav...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: