HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Req] Custom Weapon Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [Req] Custom Weapon Suggestions   Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:53 pm

There's a bunch of them custom weapons up in that there server, aint there? But hold on, what if we want more? This thread right hea is for that exact purpose.

Here's my suggestions.

The G2 Contender pistol-sized rifle. It can fit every scope and it should be a lower-tier high caliber weapon. With it's single-shot break action and lack of supressor support, it's not the greatest sniping gun. I think that all I see people use are the AWP, the M14 and the M98 for rifles. And to back me up is Konata.

Last edited by Tellis Argonis on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Req] Custom Weapon Suggestions   Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:23 am

I'd like to have an FN FAL in the game, would make my day. i like the M14 and all, but my heart is given to the FAL

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Req] Custom Weapon Suggestions   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:37 am

We have the FAL.
For some reason Bizzclaw called it the Badlands rifle.

PostSubject: Re: [Req] Custom Weapon Suggestions   Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:27 pm

0_0

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Req] Custom Weapon Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1