HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Your RP Name:Maikelele

Their SteamID: idk

Their RP Name :High Elder Artik Ninetails
Date of incident: Today

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr) 8:15

Time Zone:Central US

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was in the Underground bunker on rp_apocalypse and saw 5 conglomerate armors laying behind a person, so I ran up and took one. I was chased down and killed seconds later. After I respawned the people who I had stolen armor from sought me out and asked for it back. One of them said he would trade a helicopter for it. So I went to a room with this guy and gave him the armor. He asked if I had more and I showed him a screen shot of my armor section to prove it. He then said "you aren't getting shit fucker" and his Artik ran in and killed me. I could understand killing me the first time or MAYBE even if I didn't drop the armor but I did and after that he killed me again for no reason. He says he hadn't seen me die the first time but he was in the room and I had informed him. I see this as rdm because you can't kill a person for the same reason twice due to NLR.
I have a picture of my inventory from the fake trade if it helps at all. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=349917451
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Not sure how you think I killed you twice when I only shot you with a shotgun after the fake trade that happened. You stole a suit then ran off while I was stuck inside my truck. You stole the armor that I was buying from Policia so I ran out of the bunker after you then found you trying to sell it to Riktov who then made a fake trade then we shot you after we got the armor back.

Peace is for those who do not have the power to defeat their enemies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:45 pm

YOU JUST TRIED TO RDM ME OUTSIDE THE BUNKER

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:49 pm

Why did you shoot him after the fake trade?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:50 pm

He stole the armor

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Wait, sorry if i'm sounding like an idiot here, but by steal the armor, do you mean: after the fake trade, or before when he stole it originally?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:08 pm

I was killed after I stole it originally IMMEDIATLY after I stole it. He is talking out of his ass. As you can see he says he was in his truck in the bunker, which makes sense right? No it doesn't. I was killed in the bunker with the armor then killed again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:08 pm

That double-post tho Artik, and Artik didn't kill you in the bunker. Atlas soldiers did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Before and stole originally

Inside the truck is when you drop your vehicle in a small space and you are stuck inside of it.

ALSO

THIS FUCKER WAS JUST RUNNING AROUND THE MAP SHOOTING RANDOM PEOPLE WITH AN SR-25. HE SHOT ME, HE SHOT TIPSY, HE SHOT ARTYOM, AND WHO KNOWS WHO ELSE BUT THERE WERE RANDOM PLAYERS SAYING THEY GOT RANDOMLY HIT BY SOMETHING SO I BET IT WAS HIM.

Last edited by ArtikNinetails on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Quit writing in all caps please Artik, let someone handle it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:13 pm

ArtikNinetails wrote:
Before and stole originally

ALSO

THIS FUCKER WAS JUST RUNNING AROUND THE MAP SHOOTING RANDOM PEOPLE WITH AN SR-25. HE SHOT ME, HE SHOT TIPSY, HE SHOT ARTYOM, AND WHO KNOWS WHO ELSE BUT THERE WERE RANDOM PLAYERS SAYING THEY GOT RANDOMLY HIT BY SOMETHING SO I BET IT WAS HIM.
What ? I didn't "randomly" shoot anyone. The only person I think I have even done damage too is you because we are at war. I never shot Tipsy or Artyom as the logs will show. However I was just randomly gunned down by Artyom losing my only gun. Did you say I was randomly killing people so that they would kill me?

Policia wrote:
That double-post tho Artik, and Artik didn't kill you in the bunker. Atlas soldiers did.
Never said HE killed me in the bunker, but he was part of the group that killed me and even yelled over mic "KILL HIM" so he was clearly aware that I died the first time and is lying in his first post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Oh well it was more for emphasis rather than anything else. Even ask the guys in game. I'm very calm when I sniping a shitlord that is trying to RDM random people on the map with an SR-25 form the top of the brick building.

We weren't at war. There was no war placed. There is an actual thing called "War" between communities. You just admitted to RDM.

I shot you with my SR-25.

Artyom said you shot him. Tipsy said she was killed as well. I drove past some random players saying they lost health randomly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:24 pm

this whole situation is a bloody headache.

Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Did he killed my Tipsy how you dare man and I agree with you RedCloud.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:01 pm

ArtikNinetails wrote:
Oh well it was more for emphasis rather than anything else. Even ask the guys in game. I'm very calm when I sniping a shitlord that is trying to RDM random people on the map with an SR-25 form the top of the brick building.

We weren't at war. There was no war placed. There is an actual thing called "War" between communities. You just admitted to RDM.

I shot you with my SR-25.

Artyom said you shot him. Tipsy said she was killed as well. I drove past some random players saying they lost health randomly.
Hold on while I go take a picture of the war. What are you talking about. I was sitting on top of the building but I never even shot my SR-25, I was looking around for you but didn't see you.
Or I can't because I'm banned, wtf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Sorry for the double post but is this going to be handled at all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:27 pm

xXxLegit_SwagxXx wrote:
Sorry for the double post but is this going to be handled at all?

Ask a staff member to look at this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:42 pm

I thought the point of a player report and ban appeal were that staff members looked at them :/ Im new so I have no staff added and feel kinda unwelcome after only 2 days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Ok, looking at the logs, after you were killed a second time by Artik, you didn't kill anyone, in fact, you were killed later by Artik again.

Neither Tipsy or Artyom were killed/died between the time frame of Artik Killing legit_swag twice.

First you were killed by Artik at 8:15 after the "trade".
[20:15:29] High Elder Artik Ninetails killed Maikelele using player
[20:56:08] Tipsy Neka was killed by npc_antlionguard
[20:59:59] Staff Sergeant Josh killed Strelok using player (Josh was the first person to kill legit_swag so that's why I included a kill related to him)
[21:03:39] High Elder Artik Ninetails killed Maikelele using player

These are the only deaths I see related to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:26 pm

When I had first stolen Artik's armor I was killed by one of his friends, him even though he was there and knew this pretended to not know that I had died the first time as an excuse to kill me again. Even though he saw me running from spawn when he found me. Also if you know can I ask why I was banned? I made an appeal but no response has been given as of yet. I feel I haven't done anything, but I'm new it is possible there is some rule I didn't know of that I broke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Unbanning. Stay away from Atlas Corporation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Thank you for the unban, and about the player report as I believe this is still rdm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Wasn't RDM. You shot me outside the bunker so I tracked you down and shot you as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Not the second time, that was justified. The first time after I had already been killed for taking your armor I was killed again for the same reason by you. The logs should show I did no damage to you prior to you killing me the first time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails   Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:07 am

[Locking]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Resolved]Player Report High Elder Artik Ninetails
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1