HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
josh3261

PostSubject: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:39 pm

Server: Postnukerp

My Steamid:STEAM_0:1:52583500
My RPname: Staff Sergeant Josh

Their Steamid:STEAM_0:0:9204571
Their RPname:Jeff Belinger

Date of time- 12/2/2014

Time of incident: 8:03 PM
Time Zone- CST

I walked into his store and saw no KOS sign just a stay behind the counter sign and it said behind the counter meaning on the sellers side not the buyers side. I walk back there because i was curious and saw he was growing watermelons and oranges. So i head out and he comes at the exact same time i head for the door and says that he saw me take stuff out of the container which i did not. He follows me and yells "You ate my melons and oranges! You took them!" I simply replied "I did not and i did not take your stuff." After that he proceeded to kill me.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350364078
This screenshot shows my death along with nothing taken VIA inventory or eaten.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350364052
This screenshot shows my inventory after my death with only can o beans in it and my hunger and thirst are the same since i have not eaten.
I want an apology and also my belongings.
1 Conglomerate body armor
1 axe
1 headset radio
The resources i lost from my death and the experience.
35 pulse charges
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Totally sounds like some shit he'd do. Easilly offended, and extremely accusatory, he'll likely come here with some bullshit excuse to attempt to vilify you.
Back to top Go down
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:55 pm

I saw his sign too, if I'm not mistaken "Stay Behind The Counter" means being on the side with the cash register/seller. This is a pointless diagram I drew in MS Paint:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:57 pm

'It's obvious what the sign means, CaptnSmurf. I didn't have to put any more warning than that therefore I'm justified completely.'

and now he'll go 'Why are you putting words in my mouth/strawmanning me when that's totally not what I would say.'
Back to top Go down
josh3261

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:05 pm

To me it sounds like it is leaning towards RDM. No warning. Signs worded wrong. Did not take anything. It is a hard decision but to me it seems to be leaning towards rdm and i just would like my stuff back along with my ammo, resources, and experience. The Paint does show what the sign said and what it meant. It is not my fault Jeff can't word his signs right and seems he can't handle the truth. To be honest it is a really hard decision of which seems to me to lean towards RDM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pripyat

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:06 pm

-support even though jeff bellinger hates me he is a good guy with a awesome accent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Shut the fuck pripyat you have no say in this.

Josh we'll look into that as soon as possible. That sounds exactly like something he would do, and we'll make sure you get your stuff back. Since i wasn't there, i'll try to get someone more higher ranked to look at the extended logs so that we can find hard proof he killed you, and confront him about it.

josh3261

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Thanks for your help red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:29 pm

Being a new player it seems like Jeff likes to find reasons to get pissed off at people, it's almost as if he is happy when he's pissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:42 pm

You don't know the half of it man...

Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:31 am

I'd like to hear Jeff's side. Red, as staff, you need to be unbiased and not assume things because of how you like or dislike someone. Repeat habits or not. Every time needs to be treated fairly because there will be times the accusee will be innocent but you jump the gun due to past events.

Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:51 am

Nice going red cloud, you've just allowed your biases to corrupt your opinion on admin situations. We need to talk on teamspeak within 24 hours of this post or you're being demoted.
Anyways.

[Claimed]
He had every right to kill you regardless of whether or not you took his oranges. He had a sign warning people not to go behind the counter and you went behind the counter, which is the same as a KoS sign.

[Locked/Resolved]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Bizzclaw] Player abuse report: Jeff Belinger (Locked/Resolved)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1