HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Bug report]locker status overlaping when highping,unable to take item from locker error.[Suggestion]hunting loots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malcom

PostSubject: [Bug report]locker status overlaping when highping,unable to take item from locker error.[Suggestion]hunting loots   Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:56 am

so i found that when highping and open the locker very rapidly before server recognize the locker has been set, the locker will not shows its name and cant remove it before i spawned another locker and remove it

second
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350474521
idk whats the condition of it, but it sending this warning massage that i cant take items even i have enough inv
i also found it when i have like 40 or 100 items i can take few of it

hunting loots
i know we have food loots but what i want to say is different

we now have various npcs and they are now more challenges
so im thinking about if they sometime drops some special loots(like ghoul's head or arm,antlion's head,yaogui's hand) and they gives you some resources when break it down.
it can be also useful for future

ps.can i expect for crossbow or bow?

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Bug report]locker status overlaping when highping,unable to take item from locker error.[Suggestion]hunting loots   Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:42 am

Yes. I like this idea. More food options and making sauces and maybe a means to gather herbs and making spices

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Bug report]locker status overlaping when highping,unable to take item from locker error.[Suggestion]hunting loots   Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:25 am

i also found that DV-2 has 7 less damage than a bottleshank(in full strength)
21 28
while DV-2 consumes lots resources and does low damage, a bottle shank we can find everywhere and anytime it does much more damages
so i think it needs to be fixed

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
janho5

PostSubject: Re: [Bug report]locker status overlaping when highping,unable to take item from locker error.[Suggestion]hunting loots   Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Malcom wrote:
can I expect for crossbow or bow?

Just saying, it would be pretty cool if Bizzclaw added a bow type weapon to the game, maybe customizable as well if that's even possible Razz. The ability to retrieve ammo is a very useful advantage (I don't know if this is just me, but ammo, pulse rounds and bullets, tend to be somewhat pricey in the wasteland).
_________________________________________________________________________________
"L'Chaim!"
Yanklemyer Narosti

WHERE THE F**K ARE THE CHEMICALS?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Bug report]locker status overlaping when highping,unable to take item from locker error.[Suggestion]hunting loots   Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:43 pm

prepare your anus:

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
janho5

PostSubject: Re: [Bug report]locker status overlaping when highping,unable to take item from locker error.[Suggestion]hunting loots   Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
prepare your anus. FOR YOU

keep y0ur urethra clenched:

_________________________________________________________________________________
"L'Chaim!"
Yanklemyer Narosti

WHERE THE F**K ARE THE CHEMICALS?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Bug report]locker status overlaping when highping,unable to take item from locker error.[Suggestion]hunting loots
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1